sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

how bout moving to ja?

If it was just Lilla and I, we would be gone already :(

But I have a son with severe asthma and a US Citizen father who will not allow me to take him.

I can't take my son, I can't leave my son...

between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place.jpg

yuh frighten everybody away!

yuh see it.. :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK Finesse anytime I need to throw a party I need to invite you and your friends, you guys keep the party humping. Is there ever a dull moment at any of ur parties. LOL

I am going to try like hell to be at one of ur parties, lol

yeah mon...jine us! good party vibes ova hereso!

hubby and i are a good team...we always make sure everyone has a good time..and gets home in one piece...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Anniversary JQ enjoy the day with ur preggo self. Have a blast with him tonight at least you can not get pregnant again. lol

LOL I know right cant get pregnant twice, Today we are going out for dinner, well since the Red Lobster commercial comes on all the time, I going to eat the crab fest all the heck up this evening. I wish I could drink but a virgin something will be ok too

redlobster.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

But I have a son with severe asthma and a US Citizen father who will not allow me to take him.

Hi Jap

I love Lila in those likkle jeans she wears

JUST ADORABLE!

Hi ladies

1. JQ Smiley BOOM,

2. JAPrincess,

3. finesse,

4. ShaNette,

5. sugarapple,

6. dillon

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yuh see it.. :blush:

WOW, that is tough...my heart really goes out to you JaP..

You are a great mommy....be proud of yourself for that!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Jap

I love Lila in those likkle jeans she wears

JUST ADORABLE!

Hi ladies

1. JQ Smiley BOOM,

2. JAPrincess,

3. finesse,

4. ShaNette,

5. sugarapple,

6. dillon

Thanks, baby girl clothes are addictive :help:

Congrats on your 2 year anniversary! (F)

btw: what you cross out finesse for? :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.