sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thompson2: I hate to say it because I think JQ wants a girl, but I have feeling its a boy :crying: Lets pray I'm wrong for her sake....someone find me a "praying" smiley

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Say it aint soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::blink:

JQ- I love your post. You found the perfect smiley for everything. Congrats on 2 years!

Thanks its great being with him, Im very happy

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

You are doing the right thing. I pray you have a safe pregnancy and things go well with the baby, but to buy ahead of time is not a good idea. I know Im not pregnant but mama always told me don't buy too soon.

Aww thanks Tee

It is really to early right now, I think also. Im only 14 1/2 weeks got alot of time :whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hey everyone....just stopping by to say HI.....

I peek in when all yall are sleeping...just to try and keep an eye on the happenings. Nothing new with me...just waiting on an interview date...I thought it might be in August but its looking like September. Oh well, I figure it will happen when it is meant to happen.

ShaNette....I may be making a day trip up to your area in the next couple of weeks....may have to do a yardie hookup since those east coast chicks always seem to connect and have all the fun...we gotta show them we can too!!!

Seems like all is good in the VJ neighborhood...no drama..no issues...ALL GOOD! I will most def be giving a shout out when we get the interview cause I will need all yall prayers. Sooooooooo check yall lata! PEACE!!!

Hey lady, I miss talkung to you! Hope everything goes smoothly

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Yes I'm here and settled and loving my new surroundings. I start work on Monday Boo and Yayyy. But man it's hot as heck here but I hear its hot all over!!!

Sus wah pun wid de phones?

I dont know about hot all over but in Las Vegas last week for 3 days it was 112 :devil:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Say it aint soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::blink:

Thanks its great being with him, Im very happy

Hey girl! I could be wrong...............im no psychic just have strong hunges (sp?) about ppl. When do you go to find out should be soon if your 14 wks....Let me know girl :yes:

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Speaking of lil mama, im going to get her in 2 weeks she is so excited, she said she need to get her hair done so she can go on the plane. So cute she is. So Ive been making her princess room and its taken alot of my time and also, rearranging things, new car new bills and just aint got time for the baby stuff right now. So thanks DW for the great advice you are so sweet!!!!

Awwww how cute is she talking about getting her hair done for the plane. I am too excited for both of you. You gotta post some pics on FB of her in her princess room. I bet she is going to LOVE it. Daddy must be excited too.

Hey yall:

Tee how many more days...........I'll be waiting in your suitcase.....

wait that sounds kind of freakish :devil::rofl:

JQ: 112??? Dang I would've died a chicken death............and your pg! Bless you!

Thompson: I meant to tell you last night thanks for sharing the real estate info. Good to know...... :thumbs:

Whose Karoline???

Just came from dinner with my step-dad. It was good he bought me some Nollywood flixs so I'm as happy as a clam!! My daughter is at her Nana's so that will give me and Hubby a break. I would add the "devil smiley" but we get busy any and everywhere; gotta be creative when you got the little ones who love to bust in your room in the middle of night!!! :rofl: Alright yall I'll holla!!!!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Hey yall:

JQ: 112??? Dang I would've died a chicken death............and your pg! Bless you!

Thompson: I meant to tell you last night thanks for sharing the real estate info. Good to know...... :thumbs:

Whose Karoline??? Nevermind its Bajan

Just came from dinner with my step-dad. It was good he bought me some Nollywood flixs so I'm as happy as a clam!! My daughter is at her Nana's so that will give me and Hubby a break. I would add the "devil smiley" but we get busy any and everywhere; gotta be creative when you got the little ones who love to bust in your room in the middle of night!!! :rofl: Alright yall I'll holla!!!!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shanette he is here.

Hey Bajan the wedding is set for Sept 4th. Already had my first wedding argument with my mother. I just had to let her know what is what and it is my day and I dont give a damn who feel anyway.

Anywhoos what is else is up with everyone.

Well 9/4 will be here before you know try not to stress to much which I know isn't easy. I was plannin a wedding in JA from Cleveland went down 1 week before wedding and his Aunt and everyone had an opinion about everything and since this was the first time meeting them I let him handle it but I told him to make sure they know this is our day theonly opinions that counts is mine and his.My only regret was my cake got smashed and I ended up witha piece od SH-- so I told him he owes me a cake cause I'm not over it yet.LOL. Just try to enjoy the experience because it is a wonderful time.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aww thanks Tee

It is really to early right now, I think also. Im only 14 1/2 weeks got alot of time :whistle:

No problem :) alot of the old schoolers believe it will "jinx" the baby/pregnancy, My only advice is don't overdue things. Take especially good care of yourself or you will hear me and hubby's mouth :lol:

Hey girl! I could be wrong...............im no psychic just have strong hunges (sp?) about ppl. When do you go to find out should be soon if your 14 wks....Let me know girl :yes:

*whispering "hunches" lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall:

Whose Karoline???

11 more daysssssssssssssss woooo hoooo.. it aint freakish come on girl... i'll squeeze you in! lol

love nollywood's matter of fact let me go watch one on you tube!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

good evening, mawhning, and afternoon... ( depending on what time you all read this)

I hope life is treating you all great, shanette, I saw that you posted about watching Nollywood films, well there is a website you can watch them direct its free, if you want it, i'll go digg it up for ya.

got my driving licence, with no where to go. have yet to go over to canada, lol.

mrstee, how u been? and Bessangel,and my facebook friends ? How is Matt and Kaci doing too? they must be happy as a couple of pigs in mud...

well a couple days ago i saw a great quote from a lady on one of these hair forums, she said all men want is "food, sex and piece" . I asked my husband if this was true and he said yes with alot of support too.

so there you go ladies, lol, Piece of food, some piece and peace... Men are simple creatures.

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Hey Miss yea I've tried watching them for free on various sites in fact me and philly both try but they always skip and you have to keep clicking on a new slide and half the time they don't load the whole movie. But if the site you know really works then send it my way. I buy them off the net there only about $2-5 bucks so its not much.....plus free shipping. Gotta love that!!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

OK I will let you know if we find out we are still debating

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey Miss yea I've tried watching them for free on various sites in fact me and philly both try but they always skip and you have to keep clicking on a new slide and half the time they don't load the whole movie. But if the site you know really works then send it my way. I buy them off the net there only about $2-5 bucks so its not much.....plus free shipping. Gotta love that!!

well mebbe the site i was looking at was the one you use, ok well lemme go find it and you can tell me. What a shock my mum got when she went to Jamaica a couple years ago to find that jamaicans were watching nollywood movies. lol she loves em, got to admit i watch them also( or at least i did when i was in uk) but you need a whole half day to watch them, its no joke, i watched one that lasted for 5 hours!. lool my favourites are the one where the women are gangsters, or desmond elliot is in em.. love it.

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.