sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sigh....I got the job.

Freedom ends for me on August 2nd....

Congrats and sorry at the same time JaEng! I know it's bittersweet. Be encoiraged though that you got another job so quickly in the economy. I hope you like it.

I don't know who he is but he siad he is married and his mom filed for him and he went thru the JA embassy and he knew that he need a joint sponsor before he went in for his interview at the interview they took the I864 and told him when they review it they will notify him and it has been over a month now but that just doesn't sound right to me.

Doesn't sound right to me either. I don't know if it's different because his mom is filing for him. I just don't know anymore, but sure hope you get approval on the 27th. Almost on to the single digit countdown.

Hello everyone i know i have been MIA to a point just going through a lot car has died on me three time in 2 weeks so i am just frustrated .... Hopefully a plan is coming together to buy another car i cant take all the breaking down ... Yesterday on my way home from my bday dinner it just dies ..but i know it will all balance out as hubby says... CongratS to all those with good new glad our pregnant sistren are doing well. Miss you all

UGH! Car trouble stinks! Even on the way home from your bday dinner...that just isn't right. I hope you can get another one soon. JA men are so positive. It's good for me because I'm always stressing and Vaughn is showing me not everything is such a big deal.

:rofl::bonk::rofl:

It will get better aren't jamaican men so darn optimistic! :blush:

For the first bolded sentence, thats AWESOME.. for the second one.. I choose YOU! :lol::yes:

Tee what second part? What are you nominating me for??? :unsure:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall, been busy with LIFEt3906.gif

But I miss yall,b0403.gif

First of all Congrats Always on the baby girlt8609.gif

Also p0106.gifJaE on the jobm03104.gif

Sugar on the weddingt5502.gif

Besa on the new jobm03104.gif

DW on the vacayt4102.gif

Hope all is well

Monday is my 2 year anniversary of marriage, hope we do something fun, but it looks like the same ol same ol

But I love my hubby and just being with him is rewardingt5207.gif :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Question to all my preggo ladies? t8314.gif

Have you guys starting buying things for the baby now that we are in our 2nd trimester.

I havent and people are starting to say some weird stuff about me. Im thinking about the future but have alot going on right now.

Just wanted to get yall opinions.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

JaEng- what hotel is that? It looks really nice! Speaking of hotels what do you all suggest to get the best price now that my husband is here. Before we would just walk in and they would give him the JA rate. Now I would rather not walk in and have everything set before going. Has anyone called and gotten the JA rate over the phone?

That is the Jamaica grande....got a great deal on www.skyauction.com....would recommend that site over getting Jamaican rates, it's even cheaper! Yes, you could book over the phone and get Jamaican rates....done that before

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Awww a baby girl!!!! CONGRATS!!!! Didn't someone just tell you yesterday that you look like you are carrying a girl. Who was it ShaNette?? I'm going to ask her when I'm pregnant, she has a good eye. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth. Do you have any names in mind.

Hey all! Let the weekend begin!!!!!!!!!

Oh, how could I almost forget. JaEng!! The pics are gorgeous!!! I want your camera and knack for taking the pics from just the right angle. They all look like postcards.

Yayy for Always!!! I did say it yesterday!!! I always have a knack for these things. Even when getting pregnant I only have to think about it and BOOM up jump a baby!!! LOL my thoughts are very intune to my body!! :rofl: I'm excited for you Always! Babies are a blessing!

Have you guys starting buying things for the baby now that we are in our 2nd trimester.

I havent and people are starting to say some weird stuff about me. Im thinking about the future but have alot going on right now.

Hey JQ! I wouldn't/don't buy ANYThING until I know the sex! My mom is superstitous (sp? I can't spell today) and she would kill me if I even thought about it. Plus I like to wait until the baby shower so I can take inventory. However the next time (if there is, Lord not anytime soon) I'm going to go ahead and get the majors ie. crib, car seat, stroller; I only get a bunch of cutesie stuff at the showers. Hope this helps.....

Let me know when you go into the doctor to determine the sex...I want to see if I stay on this roll. So far I've gotten 5 pgs right in a year!

Edited by ShaNette

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Good Evening Ladies, Matt and myjamwifey!!!!!!!!!

Had a good day again today however my car is in the shop. First, the mechanic said $85 and somehow that changed to $300!!! They freakin get me!!! They (mechanics) love to jack up prices!! So Jess I feel you on car issues! I just figure a car should just go; I mean I fill you with Chevron w/Techron, Hubby checks the "Burning Spear" (thats our cars name)out every weekend; Why can't you just act right? Okay I'm done talking about my car like its a person...

Anyhoo went to my daughters Ballet recital. She was so cute. They made lil tiaras and wands and they did some dance. it was omly like 3m but man she killed it!! I love my kids so much!!

OH and my HUBBY passed his test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got double what he got the last time!!! Thank you all for the positive vibes and prayers!!!

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Hey Dens! Did you get your rebate check yet from the dyam IRS?? BTW what is HAM shopping? I agree though shopping for little ones is soooo much fun!

Bajan- I agree they do the K-1's right then and there so why would this be different. I thought someone recently had gone back for the second blue slip interview and they were able to get the approval and pay right then to have the visa delivered. Look under recent topics under this portal. I think someone just wrote a review of their blue slip interview.

Hi girl, yes I got it...money in the bank, okay!!!! Going HAM is something we use in the south...its like going crazy...I brought lil' man everything in his size...he going to be real sharp...I even found some green and black Nike's for him (they so cute)...he must represent at all times!

Good Evening Ladies, Matt and myjamwifey!!!!!!!!!

Had a good day again today however my car is in the shop. First, the mechanic said $85 and somehow that changed to $300!!! They freakin get me!!! They (mechanics) love to jack up prices!! So Jess I feel you on car issues! I just figure a car should just go; I mean I fill you with Chevron w/Techron, Hubby checks the "Burning Spear" (thats our cars name)out every weekend; Why can't you just act right? Okay I'm done talking about my car like its a person...

Anyhoo went to my daughters Ballet recital. She was so cute. They made lil tiaras and wands and they did some dance. it was omly like 3m but man she killed it!! I love my kids so much!!

OH and my HUBBY passed his test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got double what he got the last time!!! Thank you all for the positive vibes and prayers!!!

So glad he passed the test...yay! Congrats...LOL @ "Burning Spear"!

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hey yall, been busy with LIFEt3906.gif

But I miss yall,b0403.gif

First of all Congrats Always on the baby girlt8609.gif

Also p0106.gifJaE on the jobm03104.gif

Sugar on the weddingt5502.gif

Besa on the new jobm03104.gif

DW on the vacayt4102.gif

Hope all is well

Monday is my 2 year anniversary of marriage, hope we do something fun, but it looks like the same ol same ol

But I love my hubby and just being with him is rewardingt5207.gif :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey girl, how are you and that baby doing? I know you riding out in that new whip of yours! Don't worry about folks...chile they always got something to say. They talked about our Lord Jesus...I'm from the deep country in south Georgia and chile they don't believe in you buying things too soon. You make the call as to what works for you...if you got any more issues with anybody tell them to call Auntie She-a...no worries and no stress for you...just deliver a healthy baby and you be healthy! Okay!!!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hello everyone i know i have been MIA to a point just going through a lot car has died on me three time in 2 weeks so i am just frustrated .... Hopefully a plan is coming together to buy another car i cant take all the breaking down ... Yesterday on my way home from my bday dinner it just dies ..but i know it will all balance out as hubby says... CongratS to all those with good new glad our pregnant sistren are doing well. Miss you all

Sorry about your girl car...hang in there! I use to sale cars for a brief minute so if you need some pointers...PM me...keep us posted!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Sigh....I got the job.

Freedom ends for me on August 2nd....

Yay! Congrats...that's the date I started my job at the firm I'm at now...I'm about to hit 5 years...enjoy the remainder of your time off!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is the Jamaica grande....got a great deal on www.skyauction.com....would recommend that site over getting Jamaican rates, it's even cheaper! Yes, you could book over the phone and get Jamaican rates....done that before

Oh Ok thanks! Tee was talking about skyauction too. I can't believe I haven't used it yet. Gonna check it out right after this.

Hi girl, yes I got it...money in the bank, okay!!!! Going HAM is something we use in the south...its like going crazy...I brought lil' man everything in his size...he going to be real sharp...I even found some green and black Nike's for him (they so cute)...he must represent at all times!

So glad he passed the test...yay! Congrats...LOL @ "Burning Spear"!

YAY DW!! I know depositing that check was nice! LOL @ HAM. I'm from the north and although I live in the south now, Florida has mostly notherners so I am lost on the souther lingo. I'm loving your vocab though. You are going to have to take lots of pics of little man in all his new clothes. Those shoes sounds too cute! I love shopping and now it sounds like so much fun to shop for little ones. You are making me want to start on my unborn kids wardrobe. :help:

ShaNette- So what are you predicting JQ is having? Congrats to hubby on his test. Do we get to know now what it was for?

JQ- I love your post. You found the perfect smiley for everything. Congrats on 2 years!

Thompson2: I hate to say it because I think JQ wants a girl, but I have feeling its a boy :crying: Lets pray I'm wrong for her sake....someone find me a "praying" smiley

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Thanks Ladies,

We just thorugh our first consueling session with the pastor, It was nice I few more session to go.

Congrats Suga on the first session!! Did you find anything out about your SO you didn't already know?

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.