sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh :unsure: ...How r u doing Sus? So r u planning a trip to Mexico? Gregory and I have decided to go with a friend of mine and his cousin (cousin lives in JA) to the Bahamas in May for my friends birthday! I am so happy to finally be able to start travelling again to other countries besides JA... :dance::dance: ...even though I love JA to death-I also love my options! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh :unsure: ...How r u doing Sus? So r u planning a trip to Mexico? Gregory and I have decided to go with a friend of mine and his cousin (cousin lives in JA) to the Bahamas in May for my friends birthday! I am so happy to finally be able to start travelling again to other countries besides JA... :dance::dance: ...even though I love JA to death-I also love my options! :thumbs:

I am good - the wedding won't be till next year, at which point hopefully circumstances will be different, lol! But, I was curious and exploring all options. Should be interesting if we do go, though - the wedding is for a co-worker - wonder how my job will react to the whole legal dept taking off? :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Wah gwaan ladies!!!!

O.k. I'm lost I used to be able to click on the last thing I posted and it took me to the spot where I left off so I could read from there. I don't see this option any more did they move it? How do you ladies find the board now?

Mi wanna get to the Bahamas...Sounds like fun...

I am good - the wedding won't be till next year, at which point hopefully circumstances will be different, lol! But, I was curious and exploring all options. Should be interesting if we do go, though - the wedding is for a co-worker - wonder how my job will react to the whole legal dept taking off? :whistle:

Sus yuh getting married next year? Hope you still have them flip flops they were too cute!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Mrs. P.. I will be there in 15 days.. I just cannot wait

That's cool T! You'll have to let me know what there is to do down there. I haven't been as an adult, so this should be ALOT of FUN! I had too much fun (legal and illegal :devil: ) when I was there as a teenager on a school trip, so I can only imagine the different experiences I will have now! :dance:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry to bother you guys again but does anyone know how they process the I864 when you take them to the embassy?

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

well, mi naw go lie mi miss u more still

JAP I'll be there in Aug, Oct, Nov

I hope I can relax on the last two trips...last time I went home in June I was there for 4 days it's like I laid down to sleep and it was time to go back home.

Oct? Hmm maybe yuh can be my witness.... :whistle:

Hey so good to see you around here!

Here is your summary...approvals, weddings, babies, deaths. That about sums it up.

Dills you are too much!

Who died?

Sorry to bother you guys again but does anyone know how they process the I864 when you take them to the embassy?

IMO/Did you call the Embassy to ask if you can schedule a drop off time for the I864,since this is an additional request from them. This way they will have the time to review it pior to your actual interview time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon ladies, sorry I haven't been on as of lately...No I have not forgottin bout VJ. Just spending lots of time with my princess. Hope everyone is doing well I need to read up and see whats up... :thumbs:

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.