sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Hey all!!

So, when I left Jamaica I ad two pieces of luggage. When I got to Atlanta, I only had one. When I got to DC, I had none!

Apparently my suitcase prefers Jacksonville to DC....

They messed up on delivery, so I ran out to Macy's and bought $70 of makeup which they can reimburse me for....

Went on my job interview today, went well in my opinion, but the office manager then said she would be letting people know by the end of this week or next week. She then said she was going email, which doesn't sound like I got it.

We'll see!! And please, NO PRAYING for me to GET it! :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

From what that list says, it's ok for Jamaicans to go to Mexico without a visa - I also found another site that had a treaty between JA and Mexico stating the same -

Interesting. Thanks for the info!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ladies. Yes i have been away for a while but the only excuse i have is, life happened. I had a rough couple of months adjustng to motherhood and the dynamics of fulfilling their daily, minutely and hourly needs. I am now able to raise my head a little and take time to do other things like come on and say hello. They are 8 mths, so a little more independent. I am trying my best to get my life on track: finding a job and carving out a little of the american dream for myself.

I cannot believe that this year is time for me to remove the conditions of my greencard and i am sure there's alot of changes that has come to you all as well, so let me have it , what's been going on.

By the way , the sight looks different

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

Sus (or anyone else that has looked into it) what about the flight from JA to Mexico? I just looked and all I could find (in my 2 minute search) was layovers in the U.S. Love to be able to take hubby's sister somewhere so I'm interested in how this can work. Thanks!

Jakeswife- Wow 8 months. It seems like you were just pregnant. Take a breath now because soon they are going to be walking and then you will be in more trouble. Are you on FB? I'd love to see pics! Did you have twin boys? If so I'm calling for a future link up with Finesse's twin girls. :rofl::rofl::rofl::help:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus (or anyone else that has looked into it) what about the flight from JA to Mexico? I just looked and all I could find (in my 2 minute search) was layovers in the U.S. Love to be able to take hubby's sister somewhere so I'm interested in how this can work. Thanks!

Jakeswife- Wow 8 months. It seems like you were just pregnant. Take a breath now because soon they are going to be walking and then you will be in more trouble. Are you on FB? I'd love to see pics! Did you have twin boys? If so I'm calling for a future link up with Finesse's twin girls. :rofl::rofl::rofl::help:

hey . yes it has been eight mths and i do dread the walking phase. They are both crawling and david is raising himself up, which is something else because i have to keep taking him out of stuff and moving stuff around. Soon the house will be empty.

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Timeline

but kiss mi neck...rahtid a who go wake up JAKESWIFE?

mi eye dem a mad mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

cho...hubby a guh ave di girls dem unda lock an key til dem bout 30..watch

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck with that one! I have run into the same issues - They can fly with a layover in the US, but they have to get a transit visa - so far, I haven't been able to figure that one out.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

$80/ one-way fare on Airtran, so 2 more trips to JA this year I'm so friggin happy right now

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

whoah...SWEET! where yuh fine dat?

On their website I was just putting in dates an then bam! I didn't waste any time I just booked them

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Bajan! Hope you are in good spirits today.....

Shake ya booty... Wind it up gyal...Party, party.... soca soca.... lol

I know Im corny just wanted to cheer you up! :star:

Good morning ShaNette.. you enjoy your time off cause Im hating right now lol

yeah I'm doing alright today

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JAKESWIFE!!! (F)

On their website I was just putting in dates an then bam! I didn't waste any time I just booked them

t0227.gif

when you going?

hey bajan, I saw you ask where I have been...

My Dad was in the hospital last week, so I took a trip to be there for him.

Praise God, he is home now and feeling better :yes:

tre why u nuh break down and cry and stop pretend. u know u miss mi

well, mi naw go lie mi miss u more still

JAP I'll be there in Aug, Oct, Nov

I hope I can relax on the last two trips...last time I went home in June I was there for 4 days it's like I laid down to sleep and it was time to go back home.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.