sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not like that ms sensitive

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MRSTee it is obvious from your description, that it was not your driving that caused all those accidents.

You must have an angel watching over you to still be in one piece!! :wacko:

Woman, get rid of THAT CAR!!! t89135.gif

besa :D

Congrats girl!!! :dance:

That's not what meanie butt ShaNette and Dillon said :rofl:

love ya besa

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MRSTee, was it the same car in all 5 accidents?? :unsure:

bajan, remember to focus on your blessings as much as you can. I think as long as she can prove that she makes enough to support herself, her husband and your husband you will be fine. Like dillon says, include a copy of the marriage cert. The affidavit of support will work out!! Be thankful that the man IS admissible :yes:

You've come so far, and it's only weeks away girl, stay strong~! (F)

thanks Where have you been

lol thats not cool besa... you losing cool points with me too hmph

oh yeah... congrats on the ead :dance::dance: :dance:

Wait, that was you who said this JAP :blink: Don't feed into dillon and besa's negativity ugggh lol

BAJAN YOU GOT THIS SISTA!!! Dontcha know we said a massive yardie prayer for you mama! Stay strong, stay encouraged!!!(F)(L)

Thanks that means alot you guys are like fam now lol

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey all I have a question my joint sponsor has everything in her odle but her passport says odle-berk do you think that will that be a problem?

I say no issues on that one. May have to produce marriage certificate if nothing else. No worries, girlie.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey ladies.

Yes, I am still alive. Internet cafe sucks sometimes with 2 hour battery life. I'm at the firehouse now.

Still looking for work. Still getting a nice tan. Saw a lot of movies and read a lot of books lately. And applied for every freakin' job out there. Just waiting.

Dillon......that place I mentioned last week is called Frison flea market. Open Fri-Sun 9-5. 170 to St. Charles Rock Road and it's right next to metrolink station...I mean right next to, left hand side of street. I'm sure Mikel would not need the encouragement but he would LOVE that place.....short pants, matching shoes and caps, and some crazy shirts. Pretty good knock off purses...about $35 or $40. We got 10 new release (as in still in theatres) for $2 each. Really decent copies. And, I found Molly's $120 Nike Shocks for $40. It's awesome. Taking the kids back this friday to try on some sizes. My son loves short pants but being 6'5" they aren't really in the pants category at all. I'm thinking they have to be $10 or under. Keep your purse close and tell Mikel to put wallet in front pocket. But, other then that, it was okay in that respect. Costs $1 per person to get in. And, it's not air conditioned, so be prepared to sweat your butt off. You HAVE to go out there.

Sus, shout out to me. Those jacka$$e$ at my old job covered their a$$e$ well. Seeing what else you come up with. If I'm not on tomorrow, it will be Wednesday evening.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Thompson2, did I miss some MAJOR news in your life?

Are you in the same way as JQ, 1luv, & Always Blessed?

Nat............CVS

I had a $4 off $20 coupon and then in the month of July they are giving you 10% off so I had a $1.00 of coupon and a $1.50 coupon. Do they let you use more then one where you live? They told me no here and I swear I very nearly told the little punk Nat said I could dammit.

Help me out here. What did I do wrong?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

i was stuck in line behind some lady with a million coupons an the grocery store last night and i happen to notice the price of cigarettes....$8 a pack???? the carton was like $70!!! who in their right mind would smoke???? sheesh..that is nuts!!

speaking of cigarettes....the smoking ban FINALLY took effect in my city this week. It will be nice to go out and not come home smelling like an ashtray...

I pay $25.99 a carton for Pall Malls. WTH was she smoking? You can get ganga cheaper then that!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey everyone haven't been on in a while...congrats to all approvals and great news & a happy birthday to those you celebrated birthdays. I am currently in Michigan with my Honeyboo, I had a connecting flight in Atlanta to Michigan. It was a disaster, Delta had us waiting for 5 hours for a plane they said had some sort of mechanical problems, at one point I thought I would have to sleep at the airport. When I landed in Atlanta a Guy asked me some questions and asked if I was migrating. I told him yes, then he directed me towards some people standing in a neon vest. I walked up to one of the lady and said good afternoon an officer sent me to you. She said come with me lady and brought me in a room. I was kinda worried cus I thought, here we go... after telling all my family and friends goodbye, they are gonna send me back to Jamaica :lol:. I waited for a while and they called me, asked a couple questions and took my finger print then welcomed me to America and explained that I would get my green card in the mail 10 days time :dance: if I do not receive it in 6 months I should contact USCIS When I finally got off the plane in Michigan I saw my hubby waiting for me!!!!! :luv: we hugged oh how we kissed its like no other feeling in this world to finally be with my Boo! I am starting this new chapter in my life with God in the middle I know whatever challenges I face I will get through it. (God is an awesome God)... Good luck to all those upcoming interview! :thumbs:

Don't get me started on Delta......I once waited 5 hours for them to fly a plane up from Dallas cause ours had "mechanical problems". Atlanta is their HUB. Why the heck don't they have the planes there then????? I was not a happy camper.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Was hoping someone could suggest something nice to do in JA for my sister in law's 17th birthday. We just booked to go and I am trying to think of something fun/nice for her. We already took her to Mystic Mountain and she liked that, but not sure what else?

First of all, get a big bag of flour and your camera ready.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

my worry is that she files as single and he isn't on her taxes.

Single? Or married filing single? Big difference.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I need someone to PM me a list of what's been happening. I get on here only so much and I think I"m missing stuff. Sorry.

Hello.....Congrats.....Happy Birthday.....Sorry.......Good luck......miss you.......yada yada yada

Did catch Happy BD Mr. Gold suit. That is freakin' hilarious.

Talk to you all later. Probably Thursday.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

First of all, get a big bag of flour and your camera ready.

LOL..that's true, but after that and she showers I want to take her somewhere.

Tee- How's your brother?

Besa- Congrats!!

Why is it soo slow?? If I can keep up then you all aren't talking enough.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat............CVS

I had a $4 off $20 coupon and then in the month of July they are giving you 10% off so I had a $1.00 of coupon and a $1.50 coupon. Do they let you use more then one where you live? They told me no here and I swear I very nearly told the little punk Nat said I could dammit.

Help me out here. What did I do wrong?

If you had a $20 purchase, you should be able to use a $4/$20 and some Extra Bucks for $1 and $1.50. I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding the 10% off coupon, though. That's not something I ever get. But I do get (and use) 3-5 of those $4/$20 coupons/week. Those are NICE.

And I MUST thank you for telling me about the green bag tag. I've made $15 on that thing so far.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies!!!!

Life is good- my computer is a tempermental ######

so I'm on my phone, they must have redone something bc

this page is super easy to navigate on my phone

kewl

Just giving a shoutout

hope y'all r blessed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.