sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Hey Yall!!!!

How is everyone? Hopefully everyone is enjoying there summers, I know I am!!

So I've been searching for Preschools for my daughter for over a year now and to say the least its draining....

Anyhoo I finally found one that I like!!! I'm too excited because now I can finally cross that off of list of things to accomplish before heading back to work. The tuition is going to be a big pill to swallow every month but with God's help we'll make it.

Gosh I really miss the days of having money.......oh well Thank God anyway!!!

Tee: I'm starting to question your driving skills with all your accidents LOL :rofl: Love ya girl ;)

Hey ShaNette, glad to hear that you found a pre-school for your daughter. I feel the same way...like I'm so missing the days of having extra money just to do whatever...poe thang, I'm on a super strict budget right now! :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hey ShaNette, glad to hear that you found a pre-school for your daughter. I feel the same way...like I'm so missing the days of having extra money just to do whatever...poe thang, I'm on a super strict budget right now! :yes:

Yea girl. So did you straighten out the tax credit?

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Dills, hope you guys had a great weekend. When do the kids start school? :unsure: Seems like the kids here in GA go back so fast...some of them are starting back like second week in August. :blink:

Hi RegAl, how are things? How's the hubby?

Ash? Is this you? Did you change your screen name?

All is well in Philly...im at at work bored outta my skull right now..but other than that...things are great

I can 2nd and 3rd this emotion!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yall!!!!

So I've been searching for Preschools for my daughter for over a year now and to say the least its draining....

Anyhoo I finally found one that I like!!! I'm too excited because now I can finally cross that off of list of things to accomplish before heading back to work. The tuition is going to be a big pill to swallow every month but with God's help we'll make it.

Tee: I'm starting to question your driving skills with all your accidents LOL :rofl: Love ya girl ;)

Hi Shanette! Hope you are enjoying your time off...how did you manage to get so much time off.

Such a good point!!!! MrsTee.....watch yourself now!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Ash? Is this you? Did you change your screen name?

All is well in Philly...im at at work bored outta my skull right now..but other than that...things are great

I can 2nd and 3rd this emotion!

Yes, it's me Ash...glad to hear that all is well. I know the feeling about being bored...its so difficult for me to concentrate while I'm at work. So ready for 4:30 so I can hop in my car and head home.

Yea girl. So did you straighten out the tax credit?

I hope so...according to the customer service rep...they mailed it out on Friday, July 9th. So we'll see when I actually get it.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

LOLOL!!! But once again it was a whole turkey sandwich with NO DRESSING no mayo no mustard ...just dry!

:bonk: Yall betta stop talking about my hubby *whispering, yes it was dry and no cheese* :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Clutch the pearls MrsTee not and entire turkey sandwich...how does that man have any energy to live with how he eats. :bonk:

LMAO!!! Tee- Tell him I'm proud though.

What? Salad no dressing! your cat won't even eat that! LOL

Yuh see it.

Hey all!

DW- I hope that check finds your mail box real soon. That is a nice piece of change.

Shanette- Glad you found a day care you like and can now really enjoy the rest of your summer.

Why it's soooo slow in here?

Where's Dada? She moved to a new state and forgot about VJ??

Timeline

Hey Yall!!!!

:angry: Accident #1 - Wasn't in the car. Woman on drugs hit it while parked

Accident #2 - Little Old lady started switching lanes no turn signal or nothing running into me

Accident #3 - BROTHER was driving my car in the rain and 21 year old DRUNK kid IN THE POLICE ACADEMY couldn't decide

whether to go I-95 North or 76 West.. stopped dead.. brother ran into the back of him on the side

Accident #4 - Slow moving traffic on I-76 east car switch lanes as I was coming to a stop and rear-ended me

Accident #5 - Heavy pouring down rain with little visibility TAXI cab slammed into the back of me, yet I didn't hit the car in front

me.....

IM SUING!!!

DO YOU STILL THINK ITS MY DRIVING SKILLS :angry:

I know you are joking though :)

Timeline

I just met with a lawyer for lunch. He says I have a good case that he is willing to take! God help that taxi driver cause if I get a hold of him Im gonna whoop his azz like he stole something from me, my momma and my grandmomma :angry: Getting tired of folks hitting my shyt! :angry:

I was also talking to him about my hubby and he asked what immigration lawyer I used, I said the lawyer firm of Mrs. Guerrant-Gardner!!!! :)

And we had to rush my brother (who is on dialysis) to the hospital last night. He has kidney and gall stones. Ugh.. My life is never dull! :angry:

I just met with a lawyer for lunch. He says I have a good case that he is willing to take! God help that taxi driver cause if I get a hold of him Im gonna whoop his azz like he stole something from me, my momma and my grandmomma :angry: Getting tired of folks hitting my shyt! :angry:

I was also talking to him about my hubby and he asked what immigration lawyer I used, I said the lawyer firm of Mrs. Guerrant-Gardner!!!! :)

And we had to rush my brother (who is on dialysis) to the hospital last night. He has kidney and gall stones. Ugh.. My life is never dull! :angry:

Sorry to hear about your brother Tee!

As for meeting with the attorney over lunch, I see you not playing about your car being hit for the very last time.

Thanks, I hope that refund check makes its way to the box soon as well cause I'm so ready! :yes:

Where's Dada? She moved to a new state and forgot about VJ??

I hit her up on FB.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Accident #2 - Little Old lady started switching lanes no turn signal or nothing running into me

Accident #3 - BROTHER was driving my car in the rain and 21 year old DRUNK kid IN THE POLICE ACADEMY couldn't decide

whether to go I-95 North or 76 West.. stopped dead.. brother ran into the back of him on the side

Accident #4 - Slow moving traffic on I-76 east car switch lanes as I was coming to a stop and rear-ended me

Accident #5 - Heavy pouring down rain with little visibility TAXI cab slammed into the back of me, yet I didn't hit the car in front

me.....

IM SUING!!!

:rofl: Tee don't worry ya self gyal!! Mi love u and your driving!!

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Sorry to hear about your brother Tee!

As for meeting with the attorney over lunch, I see you not playing about your car being hit for the very last time.

Thanks, I hope that refund check makes its way to the box soon as well cause I'm so ready! :yes:

I hit her up on FB.

Thanks DW he is in good spirits though. He has a stone blocking a duct to his pancreas. The doctor came yesterday and said since he was being such a good patient, he had a treat for him. Why did he find the B.O.B song on his phone and started dancing to "Nothing on you" we were in stitches :rofl: Then he gave my brother a hug and said "hope you feel better" we were dying. How about his blood pressure was almost 260 over one hundred and something... He shouldve been dead!!!! He didnt take his pressure meds.. :bonk: He is good today!

Timeline

me.....

IM SUING!!!

Remind me to never get in the car with you when you are behind the wheel.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Thanks DW he is in good spirits though. He has a stone blocking a duct to his pancreas. The doctor came yesterday and said since he was being such a good patient, he had a treat for him. Why did he find the B.O.B song on his phone and started dancing to "Nothing on you" we were in stitches :rofl: Then he gave my brother a hug and said "hope you feel better" we were dying. How about his blood pressure was almost 260 over one hundred and something... He shouldve been dead!!!! He didnt take his pressure meds.. :bonk: He is good today!

So sorry to hear about your brother...hope he doesn't have to go through this again.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Oh my! Definitely glad ot hear that he is on the mend and that you were able to get him in for immediate care and treatment. (F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.