sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thompson2, did I miss some MAJOR news in your life?

Are you in the same way as JQ, 1luv, & Always Blessed?

No Nat. Sorry, I did make it sounds that way. I was talking about the future, but didn't say it that way. I am soo ready so that is why I'm already thinking about a nursery, but we are going to wait until after our first anniversary. Probably even to after Christmas because we are spending it in JA and I'm going to want to party one last time. That's funny though and a friend on facebook just said to me "so you guys are trying for a baby now?" I really better start clarifying when I speak. Soon come, but in the same sense as Jamaicans use the term..not really that soon. lol

Tee- a 5th time?? That is awful!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DAAAAAAAANG, MrsTee!!!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Tell me about it. Im so sick of it. I started the process of looking for a new car but I still owe a substantial amount on the one I have because its been a year and a half since Ive had this one.... just irks me! :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tell me about it. Im so sick of it. I started the process of looking for a new car but I still owe a substantial amount on the one I have because its been a year and a half since Ive had this one.... just irks me! :angry:

hush ya mama... Just take it one day at a time.

And yes mi man chat tu much. A nuh likkle time we have argument and him call and broadcast wi business to every likkle body and most a dem nuh care nor help gi him advice. He wont learn its not good to give ppl ammunition against we and we need fi keep sometings btwn us alone. Let me stop lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I so know that feeling...trust me...hang in there.

I agree with D.wife. and it is hard, esp if you are like me a newlywed. it gets better though.

Had a lovely night, with hubby. i love him tooo much, he kinda messed up at first then made it wonderful by just being a loving doting hubby. Lovely. I hope evry1 has a wundabar weekend.

xxxx

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

missus: I'm glad you had a wonderful B-day with hubby

Tee: Sorry to hear you got hit again. Daaaaaaaang yuh salt. I'm glad you're not hurt though. Hush(F)

BTW my EAD and AP was approved and I received my AP in the mail today. It's job hunting time for me y'all so wish me luck.

TAMH

Timeline

missus: I'm glad you had a wonderful B-day with hubby

Tee: Sorry to hear you got hit again. Daaaaaaaang yuh salt. I'm glad you're not hurt though. Hush(F)

BTW my EAD and AP was approved and I received my AP in the mail today. It's job hunting time for me y'all so wish me luck.

Yayyyyyy congrats to you!!!

Timeline

hush ya mama... Just take it one day at a time.

And yes mi man chat tu much. A nuh likkle time we have argument and him call and broadcast wi business to every likkle body and most a dem nuh care nor help gi him advice. He wont learn its not good to give ppl ammunition against we and we need fi keep sometings btwn us alone. Let me stop lol

Well he can chat to us, he is a great guy mama!

Timeline

Something compelled me to get up early this morning, so I started playing scrabble on the computer and I decided to check the USCIS website because our I-485 hadn't been touched since 5/12... We FINALLY got a touch so I believe we should be getting the GC this week... I hope so. We can finally take a small break from this mess.... Thank God... :yes:

Things are going extremely well for us. Hubby is liking his job and adjusting to working as well. His co-workers appreciate him. They take him to lunch and one even gave him a bike. We live close to his job, but having a bike means he doesn't have to get up quite as early. We are so thankful for all the love our families have shown us on both sides :) This has been quite a journey for us!

On another note, Im so looking forward to my Bahamas trip which is only 11 days away!!! My auntie is having a bus trip to Long Island, NY for the day. Wine tasting and a lobster feast. Hubby will be going with her, my brother and sister while Im gone. So at least he won't be bored while Im gone... We are happy :)

Edited by MRStee

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Something compelled me to get up early this morning, so I started playing scrabble on the computer and I decided to check the USCIS website because our I-485 hadn't been touched since 5/12... We FINALLY got a touch so I believe we should be getting the GC this week... I hope so. We can finally take a small break from this mess.... Thank God... :yes:

Things are going extremely well for us. Hubby is liking his job and adjusting to working as well. His co-workers appreciate him. They take him to lunch and one even gave him a bike. We live close to his job, but having a bike means he doesn't have to get up quite as early. We are so thankful for all the love our families have shown us on both sides :) This has been quite a journey for us!

On another note, Im so looking forward to my Bahamas trip which is only 11 days away!!! My auntie is having a bus trip to Long Island, NY for the day. Wine tasting and a lobster feast. Hubby will be going with her, my brother and sister while Im gone. So at least he won't be bored while Im gone... We are happy :)

WOW, very good news... Its a coming lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YAY!! Soo happy everything is going well with you guys. It is soo nice to have a break from all this paperwork, waiting, and paying. Steve's co-workers are really nice! Not like the b*tch JaEng worked with all all. Tell Steve now that he is biking back and forth he could afford a dessert every now and then. I'm afraid he is going to disappear if he keeps up his salad (no dressing :blink:) routine AND bikes to work. Yikes!

Postive vibes be sent out to all!!

LOL I will Brooke watch lol

Everyone says Reese is ugly but I think she is a cutey...

This rum cream jackin me up lol

Oh and by the way I got hit for the fifth time tonight and the bumbaclatt TAXI that hit me got out to see if i was okay then backed out of the street and drove away. Of course I didn't get his info because it was pouring down rainning...not too much damage to the car... freakin bastid. Then they passed a law in philadelphia that says when your car gets hit, you don't call the police. You call the insurance company. A female cop told me that today. So I told her it was a good thing that she didn't come earlier because she would have been taking me out in handcuffs :angry: The next mofo that hits me Im SUING AND BEATING THAT AZZ! IM NOT PLAYIN :bonk:

LOL thank you Zee :)

Tee, noooooo the whip was not hit again! Dayummm I thought we had bad drivers here in GA...so sorry, glad to hear the car isn't damamged too bad. Girl I know you pissed!

I agree with D.wife. and it is hard, esp if you are like me a newlywed. it gets better though.

Had a lovely night, with hubby. i love him tooo much, he kinda messed up at first then made it wonderful by just being a loving doting hubby. Lovely. I hope evry1 has a wundabar weekend.

xxxx

Glad you had a great birthday and that the hubby did good in the end.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Congratulations TAMH! . Hope you find a job soon!

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.