sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

don't like to hear kids cuss at all gives me a sick feeling in my stomach

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

look like mi leggo one poop n everybadi run weh -- mi sarry won't do it again:crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi neva knoa seh yuh live next door to wi...

:thumbs::rofl::rofl:

look like mi leggo one poop n everybadi run weh -- mi sarry won't do it again:crying:

one poop.. do that mean what i think it means?? :blink::rofl: what you eat today girlie!! lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dat mi can breastfeed 2 babies same time.....not ongle dat..but mi can do dat while mi talk pon di phone, email pon di computa, file mi nails.......whole leap a tings same time. juss call mi di superdoopermultitasker!

Hahahahaha I aint mad at you supa ooman!

en el nombre de jesus cristo... There I fixed it lol

oh, and some Bushs vegetarian baked beans lol

smarty pants I realized it after I typed it but was too lazy to fix it hmph lol

Hush mami.. mi neva see it... me luv u

Am I the only person who doesnt like Jamaican men??? :help:

Ummmm......well... er...

Lady C said for mi to hail you guys up...

YAYYYYY.. and he got a friend ("my nicca") lol.. thats great, and yes it does feel like the first day of school..scary and exciting LOL

He called AGAIN :blink: whispering asking me what his alien number was... LOL but mi lose him in dey elevator lol

Yes, Q a dat it mean n no tell pon mi:whistle:

Mrstee who wake u?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Congrats on your 6th (L)

thank you :)

morning/afternoon yardies!!!

what have i missed?

i have been swamped with work

bunzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :) whaaa gwaan

Timeline

My ex's Mom passed away, and the funeral was today. He and I were together for a LONG time, and his Mom is like my Mom - but for a variety of reasons, I decided it would be better for all if I didn't go to the funeral. One of his sisters, who I am close with, is housebound, so they did a live feed from the service. I logged in, and just had to log out because I am bawling - He started to do the eulogy and absolutely lost it - My heart is aching for him right now, his Mom was his everything.

Sorry to hear this

Timeline

i love to dance and just happens the place to do that is the club and i be danged if the party start at 12 and i leave at 1am LOL..still going to church on sunday tho..thats how i roll HEEHEE

mi nuh question ya lifestyle star, there is nothing wrong with how you decide to live, but you also have to recognize the man he is too (within reason of course).. you say he did not do this before right, hmm i would find that frustrating too,

what did expect to change after you got married??

i hope ya'll can come to a common ground on the issue.. its misery when both sides think there right and don't wanna change a lil for the sake of their mate.. :blush:

I needed to hear this Q so thanks

Timeline

I for one can say without a doubt, I'm spoiled for life...JA men do it for me...hopefully just my one and only but I'm just saying if he get out of pocket then you know... :rofl:

Ya know.. Im with you on this one DW LOL

Thanks Sugar and to everyone else. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day... :thumbs:

We know you are ;)

Hey sugarrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Timeline

Well, my husband know not to cuss round me or my son...when my son was 2 he spent 6 weeks in Jamaica and guess which words he remembered? Just 6 weeks. I can't imagine if he had spent the entire summer.

Tre you confusing me! First patwa now english..... Mi cyaan manage ie!

My sister learned that the hard way when the oldest nephew told his teacher to go f*** herself - he was 3! After that, the house had a potty jar, every swear cost $1! After 5 boys - they bought a second house, lol :rofl:

was this the lil guy who made a comment about his #######? lol

Yes, Q a dat it mean n no tell pon mi:whistle:

Mrstee who wake u?

MR TEE :lol:

Timeline

:o A lie....

No lie - stick around, my nephews are a trip!

Sorry to hear this

Thanks!

was this the lil guy who made a comment about his #######? lol

Nope - that's the youngest now - This was the oldest when he was 3 - She has a handful - all boys - 12, 10, my nephew who passed would have been 8 next week, 5 (6 next month) and 3 (4 this month) - Every two years she pop out a boy - then when the youngest was two, they got a puppy - a girl, though - my only niece, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Tre you confusing me! First patwa now english..... Mi cyaan manage ie!

Sarry sis -- I do the same thing when I'm speaking accent appears out of nowhere and it's been that way for years. I didn't realize I was doing that until I was video doing a conference in San Francisco and my accent was so heavy.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I needed to hear this Q so thanks

aww.im glad.. i wasn't gonna post it at all, don't wanna come across as a know it all, but my first marriage ended not only becuz he was a butthead, but becuz i didnt accept him for the man he was.. i wanted things to "be" a certain way and he was only being how he KNEW to be..i could have budged a lil i admit in some areas and THEN if he not meeting me halfway THEN he gets the walking papers LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.