sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

PATWAH er PATWA luv u finesse ((((((((((chups))))))))))))

Tre, I was going to link you this weekend but I wasn't feeling well....I was in the bed all weekend! Poe thang...I know you're going to probably be busy this weekend but I'm still going to try to link you up, okay?

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

:lol: bumbarassclott...whappen tuh yuh dis mawning ooman?

yuh get some good lovin lass night?

:dance:that's everyday so GOWEH :dance:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af335/finessetwins/Picture028.jpg

mi juss tek dis picha wid mi phone...can ya see it?

Dem too cute lol.

Welcome back Matt

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

She just loves you that's all. You may have to cuss her out in English Finesse. LMAO

Dedicated Wife: I just figured out who you were. LOL How is married life and the new house? I hope all is well.

:dance:that's everyday so GOWEH :dance:

I gave up the pum pum more on my trip then I have in a long time. I guess hubby was REAL excited to be back in JA. LMAO :bonk:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Tre, I was going to link you this weekend but I wasn't feeling well....I was in the bed all weekend! Poe thang...I know you're going to probably be busy this weekend but I'm still going to try to link you up, okay?

sarry to hear dad sis I hope you're feeling much better today. I love talking to DW on the phone her accent is addorable. I'll be around this weekend. Unless I go over the Sunny's house and highjack the RUM CREAM (where is) Mstee hope she didn't see dat.

If ya'll never mixed JA rum cream and Baileys together try it --- it's so good.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Exsqueeze mi mannas... mawning

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

dammit ooman

bumborassclaattt er bumborassclatt

u know a mad mi a mad u -- there is no proper way to write patwah object is to make sure whoever reading it can understand it -- dats ow u know it done good zeen or seen --

My date night last Friday was beautiful. I thank God for my husband everyday. He's just different. Mi no know ow else fi describe eeh

tep aff a mi name

mawnin BAJAN ow it a guh?

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sarry to hear dad sis I hope you're feeling much better today. I love talking to DW on the phone her accent is addorable. I'll be around this weekend. Unless I go over the Sunny's house and highjack the RUM CREAM (where is) Mstee hope she didn't see dat.

If ya'll never mixed JA rum cream and Baileys together try it --- it's so good.

:o Yuh caan do dat Nov..... If Ray hadn't drop the box in the US Customs section I would have had a bottle of coconut rum, but instead he decides to put it on the suitcase and not hold as if it wouldn't fall. What's happen then???? The box falls and as we pick it up rum is pouring everywhere. The bad part about it that a woman and her two daugthers went sliding on the floor in it. I'm glad that none of the glass came out of the box. lol

mawnin BAJAN ow it a guh?

Ditto... mawnin

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Dedicated Wife: I just figured out who you were. LOL How is married life and the new house? I hope all is well.

Yep SunRay, its me DW. Married life is good, and we're enjoying the house. We still got some things to get but slowly and surely, we'll get there. We're enjoying it though.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

She just loves you that's all. You may have to cuss her out in English Finesse. LMAO

I gave up the pum pum more on my trip then I have in a long time. I guess hubby was REAL excited to be back in JA. LMAO :bonk:

In the words of Finesse "you gwan breed" lmao

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.