sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Sugar,

I am on the verge today...

I cried when I had to leave my daughter today. I thank God every day for my friend, who is Lilla's Godmother. She was there when Lilla was born, I know my baby is in loving hands and I am thankful. Still hurts to see her look to my friend when she cries... she is bonding with another woman and the selfish part of me wants to leave this place I call work and just hold my baby... :crying: but I need this job to qualify for Immigration...

Then I get a txt from him saying he could not talk this morning :(

We talk every morning, it's what gets me through the days...

I know sister's boy was sick yesterday, just hoping everything is ok and trying not to be selfish.

I sure need to hear his voice right about now tho...

Sometimes I want to move to the likkle board house in JA and forget all this...

Then I think how irresponsible that would be with 2 children to support...

Today I just feel lost, and all I can do is pray.

Momma listen:

It's natural to feel that way about Lilla bonding with another woman, but listen. She is not bonding with a stranger. She bonding with another woman who you call "friend". That means alot. With the way people are abusing, killing and making our kids suffer, it is reassuring to know that she is being left in good hands!

Yes, we'd all like to pick up and run away to JA and just be free of all the worlds burden's but realistically that is not the case either.

You are HUMAN and some days are going to be better than others. So go ahead and cry, get it all out, because tears are cleansing your soul. Pick your chin up and stay focused. Remember you have 3 people depending on you right now so you need to be strong for them and for youself. If anything happens to you, they suffer too...

Keep the faith ALIVE and know that God is good and will NEVER give you more than you can bear! Just remember those smiling faces of the 3 people who love you and need you the most and this will help you get through those not so easy times... STAY ENCOURAGED ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) (F)(L)(F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Missus on your GC :thumbs:

To you too Besangel.

My love JAP my heart was beating will reading your blow by blow.

Then I was like #######.

Then my heart said ok calm at least they actually working on it, everything going to work out. I just know it. (F) (F) (L) (L)

Thanks mama

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

hush baby.. lay down right here and rest and when you wake up, everything gone be alright :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO hush Q, mi having not so good days lately :crying: but this made me laff...

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Sugar,

I am on the verge today...

I cried when I had to leave my daughter today. I thank God every day for my friend, who is Lilla's Godmother. She was there when Lilla was born, I know my baby is in loving hands and I am thankful. Still hurts to see her look to my friend when she cries... she is bonding with another woman and the selfish part of me wants to leave this place I call work and just hold my baby... :crying: but I need this job to qualify for Immigration...

Then I get a txt from him saying he could not talk this morning :(

We talk every morning, it's what gets me through the days...

I know sister's boy was sick yesterday, just hoping everything is ok and trying not to be selfish.

I sure need to hear his voice right about now tho...

Sometimes I want to move to the likkle board house in JA and forget all this...

Then I think how irresponsible that would be with 2 children to support...

Today I just feel lost, and all I can do is pray.

Keep the faith trust me I know it is hard but we all will get true this mess. Now whether we are have our sanity or not I don't know but none the less we will get through. Last week I felt like crying at my desk at work I was really trying to keep it together. Just remember a little word that both our kids names stand for FAITH

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

lol.. in our case it was kind of a blessing to have gotten the interview so early... do you ever go to the forum of ppl filing from work/visitor or student visas??? there were alot of filers in my group that had been working on the EAD by the time their interview come up.. :blush:

Yup, very active in both family-based and work, tourist, and student forums... Its just a few people I've encountered (2 or 3) whose been through the same thing. Normally u get the EAD way before but a few get it the week of or after the Interview

I explained that part already... mi jus gwan wait for carribean festival

A feisty u a get feisty wid me... mi wi lef u alone :crying:

Right her case wasn't transferred and she is not a K-1 I think she is an F class visa... since she wasn't transferred and scheduled for an interview, they usually do the interview and then notify you if you passed the interview, your green card comes..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I just answered my own question... duh.. she got the EAD not GC I see...thanks Q lol

lmbo... Yup, came up on a F-1 visa, finished my degree, got married and filed AOS. We NEVER get transferred to CSC... EVER lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Thanks Quana & Tee (L)

Anytime.. we are your vj sistern, United we stand but divided we fall!!! WE have your back momma.. you will get through this... and we will be there sharing in your glory when you reach your prize!!! :star:

Yup, very active in both family-based and work, tourist, and student forums... Its just a few people I've encountered (2 or 3) whose been through the same thing. Normally u get the EAD way before but a few get it the week of or after the Interview

A feisty u a get feisty wid me... mi wi lef u alone :crying:

lmbo... Yup, came up on a F-1 visa, finished my degree, got married and filed AOS. We NEVER get transferred to CSC... EVER lol

not gettin fiesty mamacita

Timeline

Anytime.. we are your vj sistern, United we stand but divided we fall!!! WE have your back momma.. you will get through this... and we will be there sharing in your glory when you reach your prize!!! :star:

not gettin fiesty mamacita

ME love u

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hmph.. mi nuh wan share dat glory of her prize.. HIM alllll for her!!!!! :bonk: wa mek ya KINKY so tee, go home and get sexy party fi cool ya down :devil:

:rofl::rofl: tee don't kill me LOL

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Me too sugar, Im right there with you with JAP!!

I thought about you sugar cause mi auntie bought me back some rum cream from JA.. I asked for a big bottle. She said it made her luggage go overweight (LOL) but she had a tote bag in her 1 suitcase so she checked two pieces so she wouldn't be charged for overweight luggage... BUT I GOT MY RUM CREAMMMMMMMMMM :dance::dance:

Yay!!! now we can be drinking rum cream together. Lol mi and hubby went through a bottle night before. With dinner and a big glass too.

Glad you got ur rum cream!!

Timeline

hmph.. mi nuh wan share dat glory of her prize.. HIM alllll for her!!!!! :bonk: wa mek ya KINKY so tee, go home and get sexy party fi cool ya down :devil:

:rofl::rofl: tee don't kill me LOL

LOL mi nah kinky Q... I MEANT like seeing her wedding pictures :bonk: and seeing how happy and elated she is when she is reunited... You know what I meant Q .... I can't kill ya.. you making me laff mami.. too funny

BESA - don't try to charm me! :angry:

Timeline

Yay!!! now we can be drinking rum cream together. Lol mi and hubby went through a bottle night before. With dinner and a big glass too.

Glad you got ur rum cream!!

Thank you im happy

Likkle more.. gotta take "chucky and his lil sister" (my niece and nephew lol) back home to there momma lol

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL mi nah kinky Q... I MEANT like seeing her wedding pictures :bonk: and seeing how happy and elated she is when she is reunited... You know what I meant Q .... I can't kill ya.. you making me laff mami.. too funny

BESA - don't try to charm me! :angry:

yeah i did know :blush::bonk: .. bye girl... be easy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.