sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

same happened with us.. he never even got to use the EAD :angry::angry:

:angry: go breastfeed some babies..that should be entertaining :rofl:

Lawks sah, dem cant have a steady system so people can undastan dem... :angry: *kissteet*

BORING

Yes u are lol... a joke

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Missus on your GC :thumbs:

To you too Besangel.

My love JAP my heart was beating will reading your blow by blow.

Then I was like #######.

Then my heart said ok calm at least they actually working on it, everything going to work out. I just know it. (F) (F) (L) (L)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawks sah, dem cant have a steady system so people can undastan dem... :angry: *kissteet*

Yes u are lol... a joke

lol.. in our case it was kind of a blessing to have gotten the interview so early... do you ever go to the forum of ppl filing from work/visitor or student visas??? there were alot of filers in my group that had been working on the EAD by the time their interview come up.. :blush:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

this is just for the EAD.. u still gotta do interview for the green card.. oh i forgot, most of ya'll cases were transferred to CSC w/ no interview..

Right her case wasn't transferred and she is not a K-1 I think she is an F class visa... since she wasn't transferred and scheduled for an interview, they usually do the interview and then notify you if you passed the interview, your green card comes..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I just answered my own question... duh.. she got the EAD not GC I see...thanks Q lol

Congrats Miss and Besa!!!!!!!

I remember only too well the GREAT feeling it is holding that document in my mucky paws....

My mother is pissing me the hell off....she's stalking me on Facebook reading all my photo comments and posting poems she wrote about me on there....ewwww

Thank God she's on my 'Nosy Parker' list, she can't see ANYTHING apart from my photos, no posts on my wall, no statuses, nothing...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Missus on your GC :thumbs:

To you too Besangel.

Then I was like #######.

Then my heart said ok calm at least they actually working on it, everything going to work out. I just know it. (F) (F) (L) (L)

Me too sugar, Im right there with you with JAP!!

I thought about you sugar cause mi auntie bought me back some rum cream from JA.. I asked for a big bottle. She said it made her luggage go overweight (LOL) but she had a tote bag in her 1 suitcase so she checked two pieces so she wouldn't be charged for overweight luggage... BUT I GOT MY RUM CREAMMMMMMMMMM :dance::dance:

Timeline

Congrats Miss and Besa!!!!!!!

I remember only too well the GREAT feeling it is holding that document in my mucky paws....

My mother is pissing me the hell off....she's stalking me on Facebook reading all my photo comments and posting poems she wrote about me on there....ewwww

Thank God she's on my 'Nosy Parker' list, she can't see ANYTHING apart from my photos, no posts on my wall, no statuses, nothing...

hmm.. is dat how our kids feel LOL

i need to learn how to do that last part.. i don't want my daughter to see all my business either..

Timeline

Then I was like #######.

Thanks Sugar,

I am on the verge today...

I cried when I had to leave my daughter today. I thank God every day for my friend, who is Lilla's Godmother. She was there when Lilla was born, I know my baby is in loving hands and I am thankful. Still hurts to see her look to my friend when she cries... she is bonding with another woman and the selfish part of me wants to leave this place I call work and just hold my baby... :crying: but I need this job to qualify for Immigration...

Then I get a txt from him saying he could not talk this morning :(

We talk every morning, it's what gets me through the days...

I know sister's boy was sick yesterday, just hoping everything is ok and trying not to be selfish.

I sure need to hear his voice right about now tho...

Sometimes I want to move to the likkle board house in JA and forget all this...

Then I think how irresponsible that would be with 2 children to support...

Today I just feel lost, and all I can do is pray.

Timeline

Right her case wasn't transferred and she is not a K-1 I think she is an F class visa... since she wasn't transferred and scheduled for an interview, they usually do the interview and then notify you if you passed the interview, your green card comes..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I just answered my own question... duh.. she got the EAD not GC I see...thanks Q lol

hush baby.. lay down right here and rest and when you wake up, everything gone be alright :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

Thanks Sugar,

I am on the verge today...

I cried when I had to leave my daughter today. I thank God every day for my friend, who is Lilla's Godmother. She was there when Lilla was born, I know my baby is in loving hands and I am thankful. Still hurts to see her look to my friend when she cries... she is bonding with another woman and the selfish part of me wants to leave this place I call work and just hold my baby... :crying: but I need this job to qualify for Immigration...

Then I get a txt from him saying he could not talk this morning :(

We talk every morning, it's what gets me through the days...

I know sister's boy was sick yesterday, just hoping everything is ok and trying not to be selfish.

I sure need to hear his voice right about now tho...

Sometimes I want to move to the likkle board house in JA and forget all this...

Then I think how irresponsible that would be with 2 children to support...

Today I just feel lost, and all I can do is pray.

ja p.. man i feel ur desperation today.. i have no words but will continue to pray mami.. im so sorry you have to endure this.. but i keep thinking of our dear rosa (shrewdgyal) and the terrible time she had waiting sooooo long, i pray that you she drops some strength down on you from above.. hold on.. and keep holding on..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.