sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So I called the Congressman's office yesterday to see if they had heard anything yet, and I left a message for the lady working on my case...

My phone just rang and the caller ID said US GOVT 1lg040look.gif

I snatch up the phone an run out the office... "hello"

It's a man.

He says:

"This is Congressman so an so's office returning your call...

be assured that we are still working on your case, the wait time is 2 to 3 weeks.

If you have not heard back from us by the 3 week mark, you can call us again."

oh, ok :( I saw US GOVT and my heart is pounding I tell him... thanks for getting back to me :(

Then 5 minutes later my phone rings again...

US GOVT 1lg040look.gif

Out the office I run again... :lol:

This time it is the lady who I saw in person.

She says she knows I just talked to her co-worker and that I should not be discouraged.

She says she will call me as soon as she knows anything. :)(F)

I guess the guy told her my heart was pounding. lol

I thanked her for calling again...

*sigh*

So what was the question? About the co-sponsor?? What was the answer?

*pins and needles*

JAP - I know Im silly but I just LOVED the play by play you just gave us! It had me excited...

Lawks ma.. me mean me ago a di hotel fi learn fi swim lol

Penns landing is weh mi say mi affi ask if hubby a get time off :unsure:

Okay, I was just telling you about it. Im not going.. most of my friends are hispanic so if I want some culture, I will just go to their house lol

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what did it say? Ive been praying for you girl. My heart goes out to you because I understand how hard you're working to get him here!

Thank you just that I can use my even though we have the same address but in all this I was trying to secure someone else just in case they said I couldn't use him so my cousin is going to do it for me and she is less complicated. I told Andrae we are never getting divorce after all this BS we stuck together for life.

So I called the Congressman's office yesterday to see if they had heard anything yet, and I left a message for the lady working on my case...

My phone just rang and the caller ID said US GOVT 1lg040look.gif

I snatch up the phone an run out the office... "hello"

It's a man.

He says:

"This is Congressman so an so's office returning your call...

be assured that we are still working on your case, the wait time is 2 to 3 weeks.

If you have not heard back from us by the 3 week mark, you can call us again."

oh, ok :( I saw US GOVT and my heart is pounding I tell him... thanks for getting back to me :(

Then 5 minutes later my phone rings again...

US GOVT 1lg040look.gif

Out the office I run again... :lol:

This time it is the lady who I saw in person.

She says she knows I just talked to her co-worker and that I should not be discouraged.

She says she will call me as soon as she knows anything. :)(F)

I guess the guy told her my heart was pounding. lol

I thanked her for calling again...

*sigh*

So what was the question? About the co-sponsor?? What was the answer?

*pins and needles*

JAP i hope i'm not being to nosy but why was your Fiance denied in the first place.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

believe it or not i got most of my maternity shirts at target...they have some really cute stuff. i never even bougt any maternity pants...i just wore some stretchy type pants that i had to work ( i had a few black pairs and a pair of gray ones). as i got bigger i just put the waistband under my belly.

get one of those belly bands (got my at target too). you can still wear your regular jeans/pants with the button/zipper open and use the band to hold them up..

i know girl, the in between stages suck..

just messing with you still :D

Awww Finesse you are only messy and mean on Tuesdays Fridays and Saturdays (L)

My lazy self gonna get some outfits this weekend I wanna look cute for the 4th getting my hair nails and brows done.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you just that I can use my even though we have the same address but in all this I was trying to secure someone else just in case they said I couldn't use him so my cousin is going to do it for me and she is less complicated. I told Andrae we are never getting divorce after all this BS we stuck together for life.

Your welcome... makes me wanna smack someone just for putting you through the drama.. they need to focus on bogus cases and give you CORRECT info about co-sponsors. Maybe if they talked to one another they wouldn't be giving folks the run around.. I was mad for you girl!!! lol

:bonk:- To the embassy folk

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello bessangel, bajankutie, jq, sugarapple, sus, finesse ( btw the outfit isnt that bad) how are you all? Did matt meet up with Kaci? nonetheless I hope everyone is having a great day.

My greencard just arrived in the post, big ole envelope i thought it was junk mail until i saw the lees summit address in the window. its a beautiful pretty green thing, with your birthday all over it. I'm sooooooo glad this part of the journey is over for a couple of years. I hope everyone has this much relief as I do.

all the best.....xxx

congrats!! yours is green? i don't remember roger's being green. :wacko: but its been a while.. i remember the happiness and joy and excitement tho!! SIGGGHHHHHH OF RELIEF!!

Text Msg received for I-765

Your Current Case Status for Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Document production or Oath Ceremony

On June 29, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a green card) or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, refugee travel documents or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

m0323.gif

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

congrats!! yours is green? i don't remember roger's being green. :wacko: but its been a while.. i remember the happiness and joy and excitement tho!! SIGGGHHHHHH OF RELIEF!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this on VJ a couple months ago...

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that it has redesigned the Permanent Resident Card - commonly known as the "Green Card" - to incorporate several major new security features. State-of-the-art technology prevents counterfeiting, obstructs tampering, and facilitates quick and accurate authentication of the card. Beginning today, USCIS will issue all Green Cards in the new, more secure format.

Features of note:

USCIS number is now listed on the front of the card. The alien registration number is listed on the back of the redesigned Green Card (i.e., A# 000-000-000).

Redesign results from extensive collaboration with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Screening Coordination Office, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Forensic Document Laboratory, and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

Special ink creates color shifts in visual designs (e.g., eagle's head).

Fine-lined artwork and complex architecture incorporate patterns that are nearly impossible to reproduce.

Standard card design and personalized features are integrated to deter fraud attempts, e.g., alteration of the photograph.

Greater detail in photograph makes for easier identification of the bearer.

Ultra-violet technology and tactile clues allow accurate card authentication at border crossings.

Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) allows inspectors to read unique, 192-bit serial number (192-bits) from a distance and link the information to the personal data on file.

Personalized return address on back of card doubles as security feature and as customer-service enhancement to facilitate easy return of lost cards to USCIS.

In keeping with its nickname, redesigned Permanent Resident Card is now green.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=34233893c4888210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JAP - I know Im silly but I just LOVED the play by play you just gave us! It had me excited...

Okay, I was just telling you about it. Im not going.. most of my friends are hispanic so if I want some culture, I will just go to their house lol

SO a how u a invite me but u nah come lol

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spank ya lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i was wondering what she chat bout?? lol

unu pay attention nuh lol

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Im confused.. if they sent you this, why are you going on an interview? WTH is USCIS doing? :bonk:

this is just for the EAD.. u still gotta do interview for the green card.. oh i forgot, most of ya'll cases were transferred to CSC w/ no interview..

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Your welcome... makes me wanna smack someone just for putting you through the drama.. they need to focus on bogus cases and give you CORRECT info about co-sponsors. Maybe if they talked to one another they wouldn't be giving folks the run around.. I was mad for you girl!!! lol

You guys are like fam now Andrae always asking me if I went pun de line and talk to you guys whenever I need to know something.

You guys are like fam now Andrae always asking me if I went pun de line and talk to you guys whenever I need to know something.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

Well basically they're sendin me an EAD card production but of course that'll take a few days to make anyways lol... They be on that dumb ish sometimes cuz by the time it arrives, I'd already done the interview lol

same happened with us.. he never even got to use the EAD :angry::angry:

BORING

:angry: go breastfeed some babies..that should be entertaining :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.