sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh okay I get it now. My Mom has been having problems with SS since my Dad passed. Holding his checks or something like that I have no clue what is going on.

hmmm... they should have stopped his check altogether, it can be very confusing when we adjust the benefits.. maybe you can call the 800 with her one of these days and they can explain it to you?? if the numbers still not adding up.. they need to do a recalculation perhaps, we could be wrong..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You are looking so cute!

hmmm... they should have stopped his check altogether, it can be very confusing when we adjust the benefits.. maybe you can call the 800 with her one of these days and they can explain it to you?? if the numbers still not adding up.. they need to do a recalculation perhaps, we could be wrong..

Maybe she just isn't explaining it very well to me. :bonk: But hopefully she will get it straightened out she is on her way back home now.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

girl we are not tripping on ur outfit.. you matching colors right LOL

you all insecure.. dat nuh keep ya fram get in fronna di camera doh?? :whistle::rofl::rofl:

Ok cuz I love to take pics :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Keep taking them I think you are looking great! Twins and all, when do you find out if you are having twins?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

You are looking so cute!

Maybe she just isn't explaining it very well to me. :bonk: But hopefully she will get it straightened out she is on her way back home now.

that is the problem most of the time to tell you the truth, but of course if they don't understand how they gonna pass it on to someone else??????????? :blush: imma pm u 2night..maybe i can help you :whistle:

OKAYYYY!! girl get yo shine on!!!

Keep taking them I think you are looking great! Twins and all, when do you find out if you are having twins?

wait mon?? jq chat bout twins lang time, she neva know yet??????? A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :rofl::rofl:

Timeline

I go this Thursday for my 1st OB appt so excited i want sonogram pics!!!! :crying:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I go this Thursday for my 1st OB appt so excited i want sonogram pics!!!! :crying:

Dang 11 weeks and they are just doing a sonogram...what is going on these days.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

that is the problem most of the time to tell you the truth, but of course if they don't understand how they gonna pass it on to someone else??????????? :blush: imma pm u 2night..maybe i can help you :whistle:

OKAYYYY!! girl get yo shine on!!!

wait mon?? jq chat bout twins lang time, she neva know yet??????? A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :rofl::rofl:

They said they only see one heart beat when I go to the hospital but I never get a sonogram

They say my sac is so big that there is a twin (hiding behind the first), could be a disappearing twin that didnt survive (thats why I was bleeding), or my sac is just abnormally big.

Girl so much problems with this pregnancy God is in the mix tho' :blush:

My husband is 6'6 and Im 5'10 so maybe the sac is big cuz the baby will be long, not sure

But Q :crying: Mi no LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Feeling hurt :crying:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Dang 11 weeks and they are just doing a sonogram...what is going on these days.

They said that the OB dont like to see you until 12 weeks for the ultra sound. Ive been to the Gyno and my PCP but never the OB to get a sonogram.

They took blood to verify pregnancy and everything else.

Ive been waiting for my OB appt Im so excited and they call me yesterday to say my dr. is having surgery then he is going to vacation so he wont be back til August

So they said I can see the nurse practitioner. I dont care who I see as long as I get my sonogram and can see why this sac so big. i feel kicks and punches and I dont think its gas :blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

They said they only see one heart beat when I go to the hospital but I never get a sonogram

They say my sac is so big that there is a twin (hiding behind the first), could be a disappearing twin that didnt survive (thats why I was bleeding), or my sac is just abnormally big.

Girl so much problems with this pregnancy God is in the mix tho' :blush:

My husband is 6'6 and Im 5'10 so maybe the sac is big cuz the baby will be long, not sure

But Q :crying: Mi no LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Feeling hurt :crying:

awww. jq..i didn't mean it like that.. "a lie" like "get outta here" or "Your kidding me"..

sorry you having so many problems.. the prayers of the righteous availeth much!!

Timeline

awww. jq..i didn't mean it like that.. "a lie" like "get outta here" or "Your kidding me"..

sorry you having so many problems.. the prayers of the righteous availeth much!!

A joke mon""""

Thanks q Im glad I have my VJ sisters here for me

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.