sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

save up? save up fi wha? di ooman ave job?

He!LLLLLLLLL to the naw!!!!!

never had one thinks my hubby gone pay her bills for the rest of her life :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What about with a c-section?? Do you have to wait at all? I mean as long as your stomach isn't killing you.

yeah, they still tell you to wait :angry:

dyam tre... it wasn't that bad!!

Lol I know.. .Im a bit fiesty these days...

feeling guilty Tee?? :whistle:

:lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Likkle more.. going to pick my nephew up tonight.. lil $%^&* lol

(L) Hi Tre sowwry mi neva speak bad day today wub you though!

Dangit!!! I missed it! I got my 6th (L) today!

Edited by MRStee

Filed: Timeline

Tre- Now you have me going back and looking at the dyam guy's rass. We think he was gay because at night he wore girls skinny jeans with a fitted girl's tee and high heel boots, but wait he was kissing a girl. Maybe he's bi. :wacko:

GREEDY RASS!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Tre- Now you have me going back and looking at the dyam guy's rass. We think he was gay because at night he wore girls skinny jeans with a fitted girl's tee and high heel boots, but wait he was kissing a girl. Maybe he's bi. :wacko:

:wacko:

no that was for tre sorry i put tee.. lol

chat bout dat man batty.. i thought it was nice and tight :devil: muscular like jean claude van DYAMMMM lol too bad since he had on a thong, he prolly don't like my kind :rofl::rofl:

:wacko: :wacko:

Brooke -- been doing Hedo since the early 90s my first experience was spring break and lord help my VIRGIN eyes is all I could say. They use to play a game call truth or dare -- oh, well, we all adults, but DAMN!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

jq..thats funny she sound like lady c's husbands baby mama.. LAWD.. too many words lol

anyway.. thats great these mom's wanna throw a party but why the dad gotta pay for it..

I know right! but thats cool, because Im going out there with this belly and she gonna be like :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

cuz she told my MIL Moy Moy is the only grandchild she got (no no honey)what BM dont know that MIL got 2 grandchild and one on the way :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Wow 6 weeks to the day. That is the way to celebrate the 6 weeks up.

Kiss teeth to Steve. Or better yet Steve BOOM. We need to serve him some RUM salad dressing and get him to loosen up. He's fun though without liquor, which is a plus.

What?!?!?! YAY!! You give me hope. I am worried even after 6 weeks it will hurt though. What about with a c-section?? Do you have to wait at all? I mean as long as your stomach isn't killing you.

awwww.yea, steve and i are alike..my friends always like.. "you SURE you only drinking water" :rofl:

girl i had a c section and i can tell you i couldn't MOVE for a few weeks let alone jook, with the vaginal, they cut me, so i had stitches.. either way we just waited till i felt better, no counting weeks.. not saying thats recommended :whistle:

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow 6 weeks to the day. That is the way to celebrate the 6 weeks up.

Kiss teeth to Steve. Or better yet Steve BOOM. We need to serve him some RUM salad dressing and get him to loosen up. He's fun though without liquor, which is a plus.

What?!?!?! YAY!! You give me hope. I am worried even after 6 weeks it will hurt though. What about with a c-section?? Do you have to wait at all? I mean as long as your stomach isn't killing you.

TRE!!!! Mi sarry yuh have to deal with phockery at work. They can't expect a gemini to sit quietly. We tell it how it is. Go have some rum cream and think how you can outsmart them and still do what you want without getting in trouble..lol Hedo is waaayyy better, no doubt. It's just hard because when we go to JA now it's just family time and that is not where I'm trying to spend quality family time. I secretly wish we could take a secret trip to Hedo without his family knowing, but that is mean because we get to see mine all the time. I just think Hedo is so much fun.

Bajan- My hubby Is Oct. 4th. Tre's hubby is too AND Finesse we nah have the same hubby, so don't even say it :bonk: .

ok. Gemini and Libra is suppose to be a great match.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Filed: Timeline

good night going home to steam some fish and straight to bed.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

He!LLLLLLLLL to the naw!!!!!

never had one thinks my hubby gone pay her bills for the rest of her life :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

help me understand this.. hubby bm HAVE a job and still she a call for every likkle ting..im not tryna trip cuz i know how it is struggling on ur own with kids and child support only does so much.. but DANGGGGGG..

roger send money for passport some babycita can get her visitor visa.. now bm got all these bills she need to catch up on all of a sudden.. roger say "OKAY"

i try to let him handle it normally but i can't hold my tongue here, i tell him, "baby, ya'll agreed the money was for the passport, she has a job AND you sent money already for other stuff.. thats not right" he said, you know what that right :wacko::wacko:

he call her and tell her to let the other bills stay behind and go head and get the passport

i dont understand why she call him for every lil thing just cuz she ave pickney wid him..she live w/ her mom, not like she have rent or car note.. can you pay for SOMETHING??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

October 4th is a great day...that is my parent's wedding anniversary!

help me understand this.. hubby bm HAVE a job and still she a call for every likkle ting..im not tryna trip cuz i know how it is struggling on ur own with kids and child support only does so much.. but DANGGGGGG..

roger send money for passport some babycita can get her visitor visa.. now bm got all these bills she need to catch up on all of a sudden.. roger say "OKAY"

i try to let him handle it normally but i can't hold my tongue here, i tell him, "baby, ya'll agreed the money was for the passport, she has a job AND you sent money already for other stuff.. thats not right" he said, you know what that right :wacko::wacko:

he call her and tell her to let the other bills stay behind and go head and get the passport

i dont understand why she call him for every lil thing just cuz she ave pickney wid him..she live w/ her mom, not like she have rent or car note.. can you pay for SOMETHING??

just wait until the kids get here...do you think she will send a dime...girl BOOM!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Brooke -- been doing Hedo since the early 90s my first experience was spring break and lord help my VIRGIN eyes is all I could say. They use to play a game call truth or dare -- oh, well, we all adults, but DAMN!

What do you tell family? Or do you go early or leave later than you tell them? I can't imagine spring break. They use to play truth or dare, but not any more?

yeah, they still tell you to wait :angry:

Ugh!!

feeling guilty Tee?? :whistle:

:lol:

GREEDY RASS!

:rofl::rofl:

I know right! but thats cool, because Im going out there with this belly and she gonna be like :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

cuz she told my MIL Moy Moy is the only grandchild she got (no no honey)what BM dont know that MIL got 2 grandchild and one on the way :rofl:

So she doesn't know you are preggo? You are just going to show up with your belly and let her make her own conclusion. lol

awwww.yea, steve and i are alike..my friends always like.. "you SURE you only drinking water" :rofl:

girl i had a c section and i can tell you i couldn't MOVE for a few weeks let alone jook, with the vaginal, they cut me, so i had stitches.. either way we just waited till i felt better, no counting weeks.. not saying thats recommended :whistle:

I forgot you aren't a drinker. You and Steve would get along good. Imma do like you and just wait till I feel better. Atleast if I don't feel good then I can't really be missing it, but poor hubby.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok. Gemini and Libra is suppose to be a great match.

That's what the astrological folk say and I KNOW they are right.

LMAO @ how long is it going to take Tre to steam fish. Poe thang (since DW isn't here I have to represent) tho. Work drama is no fun.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.