sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Alright Yardies, I am going to get on some work so I can get out of here at 4:30 today. So ready to be at home...the AC is finally working here at the office but too little too late. :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon everyone!!!

JQ- Big Congrats on your car and having a thoughtful and generous hubby!!! I still think about how he beat out so many other workers all because he is a hard worker. Can't wait to see pics!!

My mom lives there and retardedly, he's never met my mom so I'd like to do that soon. She was to come to our wedding but... yeah lol... Me love mi some Universal :dance:

Oh Ok. Well let him meet your mom and us for the first time. lol Universal is fuuuun!!

Not me I always knew she had it in her... LOL :rofl:

I always thought Cancun was a place for a “girls only” trip but it just goes to show that when you have the right mate it can be for couples too. Brooke you two look like you had a blast. I love following your story…You two are a good match and you are really enjoying one another and life and that is what its all about!!!

Hey ladies how is everyone?

Aww Dada (tear, tear) it's true though, having the right partner is amazing. I always say he makes everything better/more fun. Oh and you always knew I had it in me? What?????????

What's this about your moving? Update me!! I'm so excited you are following your heart and make postive changes. I know this is the right move for you. Good luck!!

morning all..

brooke, u have to let me know where ya'll were.. looks so fun!! don't think ya'll will get to see my pics tho :whistle::devil:

dada, countdown time.. WOOHOOO

have a good day everyone.. we got a 3 day weekend coming up..ALRIGHT..im broke, but i will find SOMETHING to get into better believe it!!!

It was Temptation Resort in Cancun. I still think Hedo is better, but it was still fun. The only thing is they want you to go out to the clubs at $45 a person so they don't do much late night, but as you can see we made our own fun. LOL@ not being able to see your pics. There are some I didn't post, but hubby did :o

He said "And Vaughn too? noooooooooo dawggggggggg" lol

LOL.. I was thinking it would be fun to have a yardie link up at a place like this. Steve wouldn't participate??

what's up with all the love JaP? yuh drop ecstacy dis mawning?

I was thinking the same thing, but then I remembered she had home computer access so a skype shower must be the reason for all the love today. Yesterday Tee was saying she was beating people up.lol

sounds cool..yes 3 day weekend WOOHOO!! think we will chill too, just enjoying being home w/ him since im off monday and he goes in at 8pm..

do you cook dw?? gonna mash up some potato salad???

yeah mon..if i had the MONEY, woulda did like brooke and travel like crazy before he found a job. :rofl: smart girl!!!!

Yea it's kind of hard on him not working and feeling like he's not contributing, but since we were in the position to be able to do this I really thought it was important to get all of this out our system the first year before we are limited by work and kids. Can't wait to breed though. lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Alright Yardies, I am going to get on some work so I can get out of here at 4:30 today. So ready to be at home...the AC is finally working here at the office but too little too late. :whistle:

Girl hurry up 4:30 afro-bush.jpg

her Afro is sweating. Have a good day DW tell my friend 1 week til our b-day :dance::dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What is this smiley doing?

t3038.gif

um, flying high?? :unsure:

You say that like something is different... lol

thank you ja p.. i was gonna say the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Quana!! At least you know the true me :D(F):D

I was thinking the same thing, but then I remembered she had home computer access so a skype shower must be the reason for all the love today. Yesterday Tee was saying she was beating people up.lol

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

:lol:

Timeline

I do a lil' sum sum with the cooking but I think I'm just trying to get wasted this weekend...seems like its been forever since the last holiday but I know it was Memorial Day in May...I think I'm just burned out with work.

awww.yeah thats it.. PARTY..no cooking..you know i won't complain.. now di wan trelawny, dats anodda story LOL!!! :devil:

Timeline

Can't wait to breed though. lol

:luv:

I was thinking about birth control again...

I know some people have had trouble with the IUD...

Dillon was talking about WHEN to have sexy parties the other day...

we actually got out the calendar and discussed my cycle as it pertains to the September trip :lol:

He say this morning some year he wants ONE more... if it's a boy.. lol!

I was like WHAT?? :blink: and if it's a girl?? :blink:

he chat bout we may have to try ONE MORE time if the next one is a girl...

:help:

Timeline

DW - under yuh avatar yuh seh yuh luv yuh jamaican husband. yuh seh dat like yuh ave more than one husband :lol:

Timeline

I had no trouble with the IUD until it got knocked outta place :rofl: :rofl:

DW - under yuh avatar yuh seh yuh luv yuh jamaican husband. yuh seh dat like yuh ave more than one husband :lol:

Yuh nah kno bout her? She dedicated wifey to five!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Dillon was talking about WHEN to have sexy parties the other day...

we actually got out the calendar and discussed my cycle as it pertains to the September trip :lol:

He say this morning some year he wants ONE more... if it's a boy.. lol!

I was like WHAT?? :blink: and if it's a girl?? :blink:

he chat bout we may have to try ONE MORE time if the next one is a girl...

:help:

yuh mad?? yuh better wait til di man reach ova hereso before yuh breed again :bonk::bonk:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon everyone!!!

JQ- Big Congrats on your car and having a thoughtful and generous hubby!!! I still think about how he beat out so many other workers all because he is a hard worker. Can't wait to see pics!!

:crying: Awww Brook you remember tht huh yep he was one of less than 50 out of 350.

He is really a hard worker and he plays on the radio on 2 days a week and at the club one day a week and also has another job on the weekends once ot twice a month.

I love him, he still gets on my nerves at times, but what relationship is perfect.

I appreciate hima nd I show it to him. He has been so supportive of me being pregnant also. He asked me when my stomach gone get big :bonk::bonk::rofl:

Im so uncomfortable when I sleep and it is starting to poke out now. :angry:

Baby momma just called and asked if Im sure Im coming in July or will he maybe come.

I told her he has no desire to come to Jamaica and that he is sending me!

She said oh so when you coming

I said July some time, Ill call you a week or two before to let you know.

She said please let me know so i can give her a party and let him know I need money for a party

So I said the tickets are $800 for us to come back and forth.

She said tell him to save up :bonk::bonk:

I told her I miss the baby and she said her graduation is Thursday and she will take pictures :crying:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The 4th of July Lilla will be exactly 6 mos. old.

My best friend, her family, Imanni and I are going to throw one big party!

m0868.gif

seems like it should be Friday for me too, and I ain't done squat :lol:

:) (((dillon))) :)

Where id your fiance from

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.