sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

or maybe the mama say them dyam PINKETT-SMITHS too wierd for her chile to be around :whistle: look at me starting rumors..

I hated that I missed them when they all were on Oprah...apparently they have a very tight knit co-mingled family with Will's ex and even her husband...they said Jada was the one that wanted things to go smoothly for all of them for the sake of Trey!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Tee, I see you don't play when it comes to Mr. Gibson...no worries you know my Baby Daddy is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I know how it is to snatch someone up over my man. :wacko::angry:

Lmaooooooooo I knew you would DW.. no problem sis.. we cool again.... You got your rock and I got my choc so we skraight lmaooooo :lol::blush:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Tee, I see you don't play when it comes to Mr. Gibson...no worries you know my Baby Daddy is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I know how it is to snatch someone up over my man. :wacko::angry:

:blush: i can't think of any celebrity im head over heels for.... besides ROBIN THICKE..

he is so sexy to me..

Timeline

CONGRATS ON THE 10 YR GC FINESSE!!! :dance:

YAY!!!!

Yuh can divorce him now, yuh get yuh cyaard! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

No problem, MrsTee - That sounds like a great bday gift!

ed_cartoon_monday_28_june__w303.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

BUJU :crying: :crying: :crying:

My kids say i'm on Vj likr facebook and they laugh at me

PM coming... :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JAP.... I hope you can get your computer fixed asap... don't you have any friends who can fix it for you? It sounds like you need windows re-installed....

Timeline

I hated that I missed them when they all were on Oprah...apparently they have a very tight knit co-mingled family with Will's ex and even her husband...they said Jada was the one that wanted things to go smoothly for all of them for the sake of Trey!

i remember..that was back when they first got married tho wasn't it???? before jada start wilding out.. rock bands, alleged swinging and bisexuality, shaving her dauther head :rofl::rofl:

Timeline

JAP.... I hope you can get your computer fixed asap... don't you have any friends who can fix it for you? It sounds like you need windows re-installed....

I know Tee, but my cd-rom is broken too... has been for MONTHS... so even if I had a recovery disc, I could not load it :crying:

i remember..that was back when they first got married tho wasn't it???? before jada start wilding out.. rock bands, alleged swinging and bisexuality, shaving her dauther head :rofl::rofl:

Chile they off the chains in that family but yes I heard that about them but my girlfriend was telling me that they all were on Oprah...Trey's mom and her new husband etc...so I guess they all truly are like one big extended family!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Guess the news just miss me :bonk:

People: Alicia Keys confirms she's pregnant, and engaged to Swiss Beatz.

By Randy McMullen

Contra Costa Times

Posted: 05/28/2010 05:00:03 PM PDT

Updated: 05/28/2010 05:20:28 PM PDT

Ending weeks of speculation, singer Alicia Keys on Friday confirmed that, yes, she is pregnant — and engaged. Keys, 29, told Us Weekly she and her music-producer beau Swizz Beatz (real name: Kasseem Dean) are expecting a baby and are engaged to be married later this year. Although Dean might not be the household name that Grammy-magnet Keys is, he is a force in the music business, having penned and/or produced tunes for Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani and others.

A friend of the Keys told Us Weekly, "Alicia is with the man who has inspired so much of her music and her album ("The Element of Freedom"). The pair have been dating since last year, and might have hooked up before that. Some tabloids are hinting that Dean's previous marriage, to Mashonda Tifrere, fell apart in 2008 after he had an affair with Keys. Dean and Tifrere are in the midst of divorce proceedings; they have a son, Kasseem Dean Jr., born in 2007. Dean also has a son, Prince Nasir, from a previous relationship.

Us Weekly said Dean proposed to Keys in March.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.