USA Joe

How do you report K1 fraud?

37 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

ROFL again!

I was not aware that telling you it's not your business (which it isn't) is an insult. Quite frankly, I am fairly certain I am much better at insulting people than that.

My epeen size? Sorry, I am unaware of finding it necessary to have an epeen at all. YAY for you being done with this thread, and more than that for having enough common sense to listen to the advice you were given whether you like it or not. Bonus points there.

"You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without."

Mailed K-1 on 2-6-10

USCIS received packet on 2-8-10

NOA 1: Received 2-16-10

NOA 2: Approved 4-29-10 (72 Days)

NVC Forwarded Petition to London- 5-6-10

NVC Letter Received: 5-7-1010

London Received Packet: 5-14-10

London Mailed Packet to Rob: 5-18-10

Packet 3 Received by Rob: 5-22-2010

Packet 3 paperwork mailed to Rob 6-12-10

Medical- July 8, 2010

Everything mailed to Embassy 7-19-10

Interview Date: 9-14-10- Approved pending non-machine washed replacement passport.

Entry to US- 10-6-10 POE- Newark

Wedding- 10-23-10

AOS

Mailed AOS paperwork to the Chicago lockbox 1-7-11

Delivery Notification 1-10-11

Text stating application was received 1-20-11

Check Cashed 1-21-11

NOA 1 received 1-22-11

Biometrics letter received 1-29--11

Biometrics appointment 2-24-11

Received notice- I-485 has been transferred to the California Service Center 2-9-11.

3-11-11 - EAD production ordered

3-19-11- EAD Received

3-31-2011- AOS approved without interview

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Yea, I know the feeling. My girl has been messing with her old boyfriend and a new stud locally. what a fool I feel like!

5/15/09 Picked up Visa

6/06/09 POE (IAD-Washington Dulles)

7/31/09 Civil Wedding

9/02/09 Mailed AOS-fired lawyer

9/16/09 Check Cashed

9/16/09 AOS NOAs issued

10/12/09 Biometrics Appointment -Baltimore

10/16/09 Received RFE

10/17/09 Mailed documents for RFE

11/04/09 AOS Transfered to CA

11/17/09 AP issued

11/20/09 Work Permit issued

12/09/09 Application APPROVED

12/10/09 Green Card production ordered

12/17/09 Green Card received

Child visa

11/17/09 Received email from Consulate to come in to process daughter's visa

12/30/09 Sharon arrives in Nairobi

01/15/10 Submitted Medicals and paperwork to Consulate

03/10/10 informed to pick-up visa 3/18/10

03/18/10 BLOWN OFF BY CONSULATE AFTER WAITING ALL DAY

03/19/10 Returned to Consulate-handed visa immediately upon arrival

04/17/10 Return flight via JFK --ON-HOLD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Post containing inappropriate material has been removed.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

nobody is looking at intent in this discussion. if i were the CO hearing this guy's case in laos, and i knew that he had a cultural marriage before adjusting status or I-751 conversion, i would rule fraudulent intent on the first marriage adjustments in order to gain immigration benefits for the second wife, and would throw the guy out, as well as deny the second wife. doesn't matter if teh guy is now USC or not. he could be revoked and deported for intent to circumvent if the cultural marriage was early enough. the USC wife would be wrist slapped, but as she had no knowledge when AOS or 751, no crime, no time.

Edited by justashooter

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Ok here's the situation. I love my sister who is married to a SOB jackass. 5 years ago that sob went to thailand/laos to so-call visit his homeland by himself.

last summer, after suspecting he was met someone oversea and was maintaining a relationship, my sister confronted him. he admitted to it. well, instead of leaving that SOB, my sister agreed to not only allow him to continue.....

but also, she agree to secretly let him have that woman as a second wife! in fact, they filed for divorce in july 2009 so he can be free to petition for that woman to come, marry him, and have them all live together!!!

whether i approve of this polygamy relationship (which obviously I DONT) i know this is k-1 fraud.

that SOB and my sister are still living in same house with their 5 kids and 3 grandkids. SOB is in his 50 and my sister is pushing 40.

and yes myself and my family have confronted them both. the SOB wont care to reconsider. and my sister is somehow so stuck on him she will follow along. ugh. she wont budge.

so. here i am. asking how i can report that SOB so immigration can do a more detail investigation on his situation.

thanks for response.

wow that is some situation your sister is in.. I wonder how she is actually dealing with it. She must love this guy too much, but at the same time she doesn't love her self as much to let this guy do that to her. How inconsiderate of him!

oh by the way, when my husband was on orders to go to LAos for a month to recover the bones of the dead veterans, he said one woman approached him and said, he can have 10 girlfriends in laos and the young girls were always trying to get with the americans when they were there. When he told that old woman we were getting married (we were waiting for the K-1) at that time, the woman had the audacity to tell him, the girls wouldn't care because yes you can have even 10 at the same time! because as they found out they love the americans, well because they want to be taken out of poverty and into america. well , that's according to the people there.

I was like woah!!! i wanted to go there and kick her lol unfortunately for those women trying to be lucky, i have a faithful husband who knows what he's got to lose if he tried anything stupid lol

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Did your sister keep the house and belongings in her name? I don't think anything can be done because like others said it is technically not fraud, but it would be a shame for this woman to come from nowhere and be able to kick your sister from HER HOME once she is married to your sisters ex husband.

I-751 Timeline

ROC sent 6-12-2010

Package received by CSC 6-14-2010

NOA sent 6-14-2010

Check Cashed 6-16-2010

NOA received 6-21-2010

Biometrics letter received 7-6-2010 dated 7-01-2010

Biometrics appointment 7-23-2010

Touched 7-23-2010

Touched 7-26-2010

Interview letter recieved 10-13-2010

Interview date 11-5-2010

Approved and approval letter given at interview 11-5-2010

Waiting on card now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

wow that is some situation your sister is in.. I wonder how she is actually dealing with it. She must love this guy too much, but at the same time she doesn't love her self as much to let this guy do that to her. How inconsiderate of him!

oh by the way, when my husband was on orders to go to LAos for a month to recover the bones of the dead veterans, he said one woman approached him and said, he can have 10 girlfriends in laos and the young girls were always trying to get with the americans when they were there. When he told that old woman we were getting married (we were waiting for the K-1) at that time, the woman had the audacity to tell him, the girls wouldn't care because yes you can have even 10 at the same time! because as they found out they love the americans, well because they want to be taken out of poverty and into america. well , that's according to the people there.

I was like woah!!! i wanted to go there and kick her lol unfortunately for those women trying to be lucky, i have a faithful husband who knows what he's got to lose if he tried anything stupid lol

Exactly where was this.............??????????..............

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.