Kathryn41

The Vent Part Quatre

1,192 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

THAT ...... meagan fox...I cannot stand her..but every man seems to like her

I dont see the "specialness" of her nor do I think she has a drop of talent

Yeah, I don't get why she is considered the hottest girl in Hollywood...there are many other better looking women who look less like plastic and more like human beings.

On another note, I had no idea this movie we're talking about is based on On The Road. I read that a few years ago and loved it...now I'm also disappointed by "K Stew" being in it.

Edited by JlovesA

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Megan Fox is a once in a generation actress. Her talent knows no bounds. Thats as far as I could get before falling down laughing. She's lucky, from the interviews i've read, she is quite nescient. She actually wasn't bad in Jonah Hex though. I'm just saying :whistle:

I had to bring up a trailer of jonah hex as I haven't seen it., I found the trailer on youtube sure enough right under is a whole bunch of people saying, meagan fox is hot as ######, she could ride me like a pony haha. Movie looks good still dont see her as an actress , but hey Im just one person :)

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Timeline

THAT ...... meagan fox...I cannot stand her..but every man seems to like her

I dont see the "specialness" of her nor do I think she has a drop of talent

When I heard she put down Natalie Portman I was peeved. Natalie Portman is seriously gorgeous, talented and smart.

Megan Fox is okay if you're into that whole 'fake' look but I just prefer someone who can back it up with brains. Beauty fades, dumb is forever.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

When I heard she put down Natalie Portman I was peeved. Natalie Portman is seriously gorgeous, talented and smart.

Megan Fox is okay if you're into that whole 'fake' look but I just prefer someone who can back it up with brains. Beauty fades, dumb is forever.

Ewwwww Natalie Portman? She's made one good movie, The Professional. I do think she is pretty, and smart, but not nearly as smart as she thinks she is :rolleys:

Timeline

Ewwwww Natalie Portman? She's made one good movie, The Professional. I do think she is pretty, and smart, but not nearly as smart as she thinks she is :rolleys:

Yeah, she's kind of smug. To her credit, she attended Harvard but she never seems grateful for her fame in interviews. Just recently I read that she said she thinks it's weird people find her attractive and she doesn't like being thought of as attractive. She seems to enjoy biting the hand that feeds her, so to speak.

Timeline

I do think Natalie has a bit more talent than Megan though for sure. Natalie bugs me a teeny bit for some reason, but Megan annoys the ####### out of me, and she has toe thumbs.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

I do think Natalie has a bit more talent than Megan though for sure. Natalie bugs me a teeny bit for some reason, but Megan annoys the ####### out of me, and she has toe thumbs.

I have to agree, I still dont like meagan against almost everybody...Mind you I dont like many actors/actresses lately

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Timeline

Oh, c'mon, you guys don't think Megan Fox is hot? I mean, huge tits, plump lips, doe eyes, tight a**... And a brain the size of a peanut... I loathe her, if anything, just because she's good-looking. I pretty much hate everyone that's good looking though...

Best I've heard: Jessica Biel -Justin Timberlake's fiance- said in an interview that she does not get a lot of roles in Hollywood because she is too pretty. :rofl:

But I think I've read enough about this On the Road cast from hell... I'm too scared of being disapointed now... I have a clear image of how everyone looks in that book, and so far, nobody is even close to what they are 'supposed' to look like... I think James Franco would have been a better choice...

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Timeline

Oh, c'mon, you guys don't think Megan Fox is hot? I mean, huge tits, plump lips, doe eyes, tight a**... And a brain the size of a peanut... I loathe her, if anything, just because she's good-looking. I pretty much hate everyone that's good looking though...

Best I've heard: Jessica Biel -Justin Timberlake's fiance- said in an interview that she does not get a lot of roles in Hollywood because she is too pretty. :rofl:

But I think I've read enough about this On the Road cast from hell... I'm too scared of being disapointed now... I have a clear image of how everyone looks in that book, and so far, nobody is even close to what they are 'supposed' to look like... I think James Franco would have been a better choice...

Ok jessica biel will always be 7th heaven to me, although I just saw a bunch of movies she was in and didnt even realize it was her. I read a biography on her and she states "There is so much pressure to look a certain way in this town. But it's nice to have a little meat on you". what meat is she talking about all the pictures I see she is quite skinny..

I think I will see this movie just to see it, Maybe the good actors will over ride the bad :)

age.png

age.png

event.png

Timeline

Changing the topic, ever since I moved back to Ontario, I can't stop injuring myself! I'm unemployed so I've been spending my time geocaching (ashenflowers introduced me to it) but I keep getting injured when I'm out! The first time, I aggravated an old ankle injury and my doctor sent me to physiotherapy. I literally just finished that last Thursday. 3 weeks ago I was out biking and the next day, my right knee hurt so much. I went to a drop-in clinic and was told I strained it but that it would get better soon, but 2 weeks later it hurts just as much. So I went to my family doctor today and he diagnosed me with chondromalacia patallae, meaning the cartilage under my knee cap is irritated. And guess what the treatment is? Back to physiotherapy with me! I was friendly with the girls there so they're probably just going to laugh when they see me back in there with a new injury. I also can't even afford to go to physiotherapy until I get a job (interview tomorrow!) but this is just lame.

Timeline

My husband's boss is so catty.

They have a Christmas party every year and invite spouses or significant others. My husband is the only one in his office who is married. His boss sent a note telling everyone where and when the party would be and then said: "SOLO! NO SPOUSES"

Yesterday my husband asked to have his review and asked for a significant raise... he thinks his boss is being a jerk because of that, and I can guarantee he's right.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Ok heres my vent and I have seen this before....

what the heck is up with childcare rates in United states, I am looking into a sitter job full time, 7am-530pm Monday to Friday.Now I don't mind the hours and I even can deal with the pay 100-150 week, but let me just calculate this for you....at 100 a week thats 1.90 an hour, at 150 a week that is 2.85 an hour....IN Canada you are paid 5-10 an hour sometimes more.

I will say that it is not just this couple, when I got here I called around looking for a childcare/preschool for my son in the case that I got a part-time day job at a mall or something. The daycare prices were 100-200 a week or 25 a day.

Now I really only want a job this is not about money, My husband makes enough to cover our bills and to live, But I want to bring in some income to help out and to put in a savings account for next year when we look into buying a home.

So If you are a parent with a child thats not a bad price to have to pay but when you are the caretaker it seems a bit too little. anyways.

Yay that I found a potential Job, at least its money.

age.png

age.png

event.png

Timeline

yeah there are those people who want to pay next to nothing for childcare but there are others who are willing to pay 10 dollars are more an hour but those jobs usually go quickly..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

$100-150 per week? Holy ####### is that low - I made that back in university. I suggest you look for a nice retail job :)

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.