Kathryn41

The Vent Part Quatre

1,192 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

As mean as it may sound, reading some of the dumb things people post on VJ just because they don't want to/don't know how to/too lazy to read makes me want to bash my head into my desk. :dead: I wonder how some of them tie their shoes in the morning, since it seems to require more common sense than they have.

Okay, I'm done.

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/12/17- Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

04/13/17- Credit Card Charged

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

05/22/17- Interview Scheduled

06/28/17- Interview(Approved)

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

As mean as it may sound, reading some of the dumb things people post on VJ just because they don't want to/don't know how to/too lazy to read makes me want to bash my head into my desk. :dead: I wonder how some of them tie their shoes in the morning, since it seems to require more common sense than they have.

Okay, I'm done.

I know what you mean...every time I read another "Can I visit during the K1 process?" post, a ton of my brain cells die.

It's weird to me that some people apparently can't think for themselves. For example, someone in the K1 forum recently had their petition rejected and sent back because they used an expired form. If that happened to me, I'd just go find the current form, fill it out, and send it all back. But this person had NO IDEA what to do. How can you carry on life like that? FWIW, our petition was rejected right off the bat too, apparently my fiance forgot to include a form. So we just put it in the envelope and sent it back. Not a big deal.

Gotta wonder how these people got through school without being able to research anything on their own.

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

On my drive into work this morning, I heard a commercial for the movie Tron Legacy. So upon my arrival at work, I decided to do a little searching about it, and the main actor. I got even more excited to see that he is actually staring as Dean Moriarty in Coppola's adaptation of one of my favorite books of all time, On The Road by Jack Kerouac. I read a bit more about the movie and the cast and crew, and then I saw the name, the name that will ruin any movie..... Kristen Stewart. I seriously don't think I can see this movie. :sad: Thanks twitards for going to see a series of sh!tty movies, with no writing ability or acting ability. Now hollywood executives think that people like Kristen Stewart can act. Thanks twitards, thanks a lot.

Timeline

On my drive into work this morning, I heard a commercial for the movie Tron Legacy. So upon my arrival at work, I decided to do a little searching about it, and the main actor. I got even more excited to see that he is actually staring as Dean Moriarty in Coppola's adaptation of one of my favorite books of all time, On The Road by Jack Kerouac. I read a bit more about the movie and the cast and crew, and then I saw the name, the name that will ruin any movie..... Kristen Stewart. I seriously don't think I can see this movie. :sad: Thanks twitards for going to see a series of sh!tty movies, with no writing ability or acting ability. Now hollywood executives think that people like Kristen Stewart can act. Thanks twitards, thanks a lot.

Oh hell yeah! That's such a good book! Hopefully she won't ruin the entire movie... But she might... Who plays Dean?

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh hell yeah! That's such a good book! Hopefully she won't ruin the entire movie... But she might... Who plays Dean?

Yeah that totally ruins the movie :(

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Timeline

It's really weird. They got some really good talent behdind the camera in Francis Ford Coppola producing, and they got Walter Salles (who did The Motorcycle Diaries) to direct. Garrett Hedlund plays Dean and Kristen Stewart plays Mary Lou. I guess she'll bite her lip 200 times, and suck the life out of every scene she's in. Viggo Mortenson and Amy Adams are in the movie too.

Timeline

It's really weird. They got some really good talent behdind the camera in Francis Ford Coppola producing, and they got Walter Salles (who did The Motorcycle Diaries) to direct. Garrett Hedlund plays Dean and Kristen Stewart plays Mary Lou. I guess she'll bite her lip 200 times, and suck the life out of every scene she's in. Viggo Mortenson and Amy Adams are in the movie too.

Really? Garrett Hedlung? Gee, that ruins it for me right there... That is SO NOT who I would have picked for that part... At least Viggo might save the day...

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Timeline

I guess she'll bite her lip 200 times...

:rofl:

Never been truer words.

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Timeline

I honestly don't understand why they would cast her, I've had more fun staring at rocks than watching her "act". Thats so disappointing :(

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

I honestly don't understand why they would cast her, I've had more fun staring at rocks than watching her "act". Thats so disappointing :(

Who is she? The girl from the Twilight movie?

Timeline

Who is she? The girl from the Twilight movie?

yes.. although I didnt even relize it was her till I gogled her name .. see how much I like her :)

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Timeline

They cast her because movie roles are determined by marketability. She was in a franchise that made billions, with a big a$$ B. Somehow, some studio exec mistook that for talent. That, or he is hoping millions of retarded twilight fans will similarly flock like lemmings to see this movie. On The Road is my favorite book from my early adulthood. It inspired me to take a road trip of my very own. I will end up seeing the movie, and hope for the best. Who knows, I was pleasantly surprised when they made The Basketball Diaries years ago.

Timeline

They cast her because movie roles are determined by marketability. She was in a franchise that made billions, with a big a$$ B. Somehow, some studio exec mistook that for talent. That, or he is hoping millions of retarded twilight fans will similarly flock like lemmings to see this movie. On The Road is my favorite book from my early adulthood. It inspired me to take a road trip of my very own. I will end up seeing the movie, and hope for the best. Who knows, I was pleasantly surprised when they made The Basketball Diaries years ago.

If the exec really thinks that, he doesn't understand that most of the twitards liked it for the "hot" guys in it :lol: Somehow this reminds me of that chick... shia leboufs gf in transformers? yeah I don't even remember her name, but I know her movie after that (Jennifer's body?) tanked. Hopefully the rest of the people in the movie make it not terrible.

Edited by Danu

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

If the exec really thinks that, he doesn't understand that most of the twitards liked it for the "hot" guys in it :lol: Somehow this reminds me of that chick... shia leboufs gf in transformers? yeah I don't even remember her name, but I know her movie after that (Jennifer's body?) tanked. Hopefully the rest of the people in the movie make it not terrible.

THAT ...... meagan fox...I cannot stand her..but every man seems to like her

I dont see the "specialness" of her nor do I think she has a drop of talent

Edited by Canadiandggal

age.png

age.png

event.png

Timeline

THAT ...... meagan fox...I cannot stand her..but every man seems to like her

I dont see the "specialness" of her nor do I think she has a drop of talent

Megan Fox is a once in a generation actress. Her talent knows no bounds. Thats as far as I could get before falling down laughing. She's lucky, from the interviews i've read, she is quite nescient. She actually wasn't bad in Jonah Hex though. I'm just saying :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.