Tim and Bethanie

Mr and Mrs Bruce

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

To a happy reunion tomorrow.

Safe travels to Mr Bruce, and Mrs Bruce you need to pull out the fridge and clean under it tonight! :hehe: Don't forget laundry tomorrow, hee hee.

Love ya,

Bethanie

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hahahhah !

Thanks !

I was able to get the microwave-and let me tell ya-NASTY !!

LOL

I will be a busy bee tomorrow-thank God for having Wednesday off !

This is my list:

Take little guy to camp

Go to hardware store

Bathe 3 BIG dogs

Wash floors

Shampoo capet in office

Clean fridge

Make room in 1 more drawer

Market-stock cupboards

Clean any left over dust bunnies that I missed

Pick up little guy

Give house "once over & white glove"

Take another shower

Hand little guy to sister

Get to JFK

Find Mr. Bruce

Faint from being deliriously happy !

The End !

:lol:

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Hahahhah !

Thanks !

I was able to get the microwave-and let me tell ya-NASTY !!

LOL

I will be a busy bee tomorrow-thank God for having Wednesday off !

This is my list:

Take little guy to camp

Go to hardware store

Bathe 3 BIG dogs

Wash floors

Shampoo capet in office

Clean fridge

Make room in 1 more drawer

Market-stock cupboards

Clean any left over dust bunnies that I missed

Pick up little guy

Give house "once over & white glove"

Take another shower

Hand little guy to sister

Get to JFK

Find Mr. Bruce

Faint from being deliriously happy !

The End !

:lol:

Great news that Mr Bruce is moving over today!! I wish you both all the best, have fun tonight!! i still have a while yet till i go over i dont go till the 4th of Oct.

Congratulations to you both. :thumbs:

Event Date

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2006-01-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-01-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-03-28

Packet 4 Received : 2006-07-12

Interview Date : 2006-07-28

Date Visa Received : 2006-08-02

Timeline

Thanks Bethanie and Andre !

Andre, did you book your flight? October isn't that far off at all-especially since you're planning a wedding.

7 weeks will feel like 3 ! Mark my words !!

When Mr. Bruce and I were planning our second wedding (we had 1 in NY, and 1 in Aberdeen) we were busy, busy busy !!!!

It didn't matter that I was here in NY at all.

I only had a small role in the planning- he did most of it, but it still took up a lot of my time. It felt like when I wasn't working, I was on line looking at invitations, menus, rings, and little things that seem to consume every hour of the day.

Bethanie, less than 48 hours to go girl !!!! I am so excited for you. I cannot wait until I see that APPROVAL posting (and I am also going to be around if you feel like chatting)

Well...my day is about to begin. Drank 1C of coffee so far-there are 6 cups left in the pot. LOL

Better start by waking up the little guy who is snoring in my bed with my Staffy. In fact, they are BOTH snoring away !!

Cheers My Friends !!!

-Yeats

Happy reunion Mrs B! :)

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

B)

Thanks Bethanie and Andre !

Andre, did you book your flight? October isn't that far off at all-especially since you're planning a wedding.

7 weeks will feel like 3 ! Mark my words !!

When Mr. Bruce and I were planning our second wedding (we had 1 in NY, and 1 in Aberdeen) we were busy, busy busy !!!!

It didn't matter that I was here in NY at all.

I only had a small role in the planning- he did most of it, but it still took up a lot of my time. It felt like when I wasn't working, I was on line looking at invitations, menus, rings, and little things that seem to consume every hour of the day.

Bethanie, less than 48 hours to go girl !!!! I am so excited for you. I cannot wait until I see that APPROVAL posting (and I am also going to be around if you feel like chatting)

Well...my day is about to begin. Drank 1C of coffee so far-there are 6 cups left in the pot. LOL

Better start by waking up the little guy who is snoring in my bed with my Staffy. In fact, they are BOTH snoring away !!

Cheers My Friends !!!

The wedding plans got started in December as Gretchen was so eager even though i told her not to book or order anything due to the fact i could not promise a visa but i said anything in October and she came up with the date the 28th. So all that is sorted now honeymoon rings everything. My friends and family are all sorting there travel arrangements at the mo so its all go. I will book my flight at the end of this month i think.

Its going to cost around 400-500 whatever i do.

We were lucky if i am honest because if we had been delayed for any reason Gretchen would have had a breakdown!!! :crying:

Its all good anyway as that visa is ready to go roll on october!! B) :D

Event Date

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2006-01-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-01-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-03-28

Packet 4 Received : 2006-07-12

Interview Date : 2006-07-28

Date Visa Received : 2006-08-02

Timeline
:yes: Today is the big day! Your list isn't so bad ha ha! I need to make me a list and get these three boys of mine sharing the work load over the next few weeks. Yes Friday is just around the corner, have noticed these little flutters in my chest and stomach, guess more nervous than I thought I was! Hopefully we get the big approval on the visa, and no more requesting more evidence!

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline

Hi There !

His mum sent me an e-mail a while ago telling me that she saw him off EARLY this morning.

Poor guy is taking 4 flights...

His final plane is due to come into NY from Dublin at 7:50pm. I am 20 mins from JFK, so I think I will leave at about 8:00. I have had my share of pacing the floors of that damned place over the last few years.

My guess is that he will probably take about 30 mins to an hour to get through.

Hope to have him in the door by 10:00.

I have instructed my sister to have Noah do 20 laps in the backyard, and give him some warm milk. With some luck, the little stinker will be sleeping when we get home. ;) ...Something tells me he'll be awake until midnight !

-Yeats

Timeline
Hi There !

His mum sent me an e-mail a while ago telling me that she saw him off EARLY this morning.

Poor guy is taking 4 flights...

His final plane is due to come into NY from Dublin at 7:50pm. I am 20 mins from JFK, so I think I will leave at about 8:00. I have had my share of pacing the floors of that damned place over the last few years.

My guess is that he will probably take about 30 mins to an hour to get through.

Hope to have him in the door by 10:00.

I have instructed my sister to have Noah do 20 laps in the backyard, and give him some warm milk. With some luck, the little stinker will be sleeping when we get home. ;) ...Something tells me he'll be awake until midnight !

Oh hell tell her to make it 30 laps for good measure. So excited for you!!!! Enjoy your evening.

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline

Thanks...I certainly will try-but something tells me that we will be playing Playstation until midnight ! LOL

No matter-I have the day off again tomorrow and the little one will be slot car racing with his camp ! : )

30 laps is in order !

-Yeats

Timeline
Thanks...I certainly will try-but something tells me that we will be playing Playstation until midnight ! LOL

No matter-I have the day off again tomorrow and the little one will be slot car racing with his camp ! : )

30 laps is in order !

:lol: Thank goodness for camp then.

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Timeline

Yeah-Thank God for camp ! He is STILL awake !!!

LOL

Well, he is here. He got done at POE before I even arrived !!! He said 10mins max.

He looked as beautiful as I remember him to be !

Well...he is winding down, and I am goofing around with my son-who is happier than I have seen him in years !

Today is a happy day for us.

It is just starting to hit me now... :D

-Yeats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.