1,431 posts in this topic

John and I went to Detroit yesterday for his AOS interview, and aside from him not remembering MY BIRTHDAY when the adjudicator asked him .... :angry::crying: , everything went very smoothly and he was approved. Before we even got home, we got a text that there had been an update to his case. Checked when we got home and card production has been ordered! That was fast.

The only thing that surprised me about the whole thing (well, aside from my husband not remembering MY BIRTHDAY!!!) was the fact that John's AP is now no good because the AOS has been approved. If he needs to leave the country (has an ill mother), we would have to make an InfoPass appointment and they would put some sort of stamp in his passport so that he could travel. We were so close to Canada being in Detroit and all, it was sure tempting to just cross the border because we could ... should have done it BEFORE the interview :rofl:

Best of luck to everyone having interviews today and all the new approvals of EADs and APs :thumbs:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Beth & John
~K-1 Visa Process~
NOA1: October 29, 2009
NOA2: January 21, 2010
Interview Date: April 12, 2010 - APPROVED!
Visa Received: April 26, 2010
POE: May 11, 2010
Wedding: May 21, 2010

~AOS/EAD/AP~
Sent: June 8, 2010
Received at Chicago Lockbox: June 10, 2010
Email/text notification of NOA1: June 16, 2010
Check cashed: June 17, 2010
Case shows up on USCIS website: June 18, 2010
Hard copies of NOA1's arrive: June 18, 2010
Touch on all 3 cases: June 21, 2010
Biometrics letter: Received June 24, 2010, scheduled for July 15, successful walk-in June 30th!
Touch on AOS/EAD cases: July 1, 2010
EAD and AP approval: August 6, 2010
EAD Card Production: August 9, 2010
AP received: August 13, 2010
EAD Card received: August 16, 2010
AOS Interview: August 23, 2010 APPROVED!

~ROC~
Sent: August 7, 2012
Check cashed: August 14, 2012
NOA1: August 10, 2012
Biometrics: September 13, 2012
RFE: April 1, 2013; response mailed April 2, 2013
Approved: April 22, 2013

Green Card Production ordered: June 12, 2013 (email received)

Green Card Received: June 17, 2013

Logged in on USCIS today to find our EAD and AP have both been approved! I was expecting at least another week or two, but I'm sure not complaining!! :dance:

Congrats!

John and I went to Detroit yesterday for his AOS interview, and aside from him not remembering MY BIRTHDAY when the adjudicator asked him .... :angry::crying: , everything went very smoothly and he was approved. Before we even got home, we got a text that there had been an update to his case. Checked when we got home and card production has been ordered! That was fast.

The only thing that surprised me about the whole thing (well, aside from my husband not remembering MY BIRTHDAY!!!) was the fact that John's AP is now no good because the AOS has been approved. If he needs to leave the country (has an ill mother), we would have to make an InfoPass appointment and they would put some sort of stamp in his passport so that he could travel. We were so close to Canada being in Detroit and all, it was sure tempting to just cross the border because we could ... should have done it BEFORE the interview :rofl:

Best of luck to everyone having interviews today and all the new approvals of EADs and APs :thumbs:

Congrats on the GC approval!

I know that there is a LOT more updating that needs to be done, however I have got to get some work (that pays $$) done! AND there seems to be a problem with some of the functions (such as underline, of all things!) on VJ right now, so I will get back to the updating by the end of the day guys! :)

AOS In Progress:

Application Submitted:

Email/text Notification:

NOA1's Received (hard copy):

• hapy wife - 18 June (no updates)
  • moa3radv_k1 - 23 June (no updates)
  • mvn910 - 25 June (waiting on issuance of biometrics appointment letter - was told up to 45 day wait!)
  • obnancy - 12 July (07/30/10 Visit Congressman's office to ask for help expediting EAD; updated on 8/10/10 - Service request for biometrics appt - told to wait 30 more days and call back)
  • RebekahRN04 - 11 June (no updates)
  • S00820193 - 25 June (2010-07-23 called USCIC about biometrics letter. They said to wait another 45 days; updated 2010-08-10 infopass appointment to expedite AP)

Biometrics:

• Aya&John - letter 9 July, scheduled 23 July - successful walk-in 14 July
  • barrakuda - letter 2 July, scheduled 30 July
  • BowieChick - 15 July, scheduled 6 August
  • bullingi23 - 25 June, scheduled 14 July - successful walk-in 7 July
  • Dan and Ali - letter 16 July, scheduled 9 August successful 2nd attempt walk-in July 28
  • finallyfree - letter 22 July, scheduled 13 August
  • James & Angie - letter 17 June, scheduled 9 July
  • kabhatti - letter 6 July, scheduled 26 July - successful walk-in 8 July
  • Kadrin&Robert - (based on timeline) scheduled 2 July (may have been transferred to CSC, however hard to tell from timeline)
  • Matt & Kari - letter 16 June, scheduled 1 July
  • onedoz - scheduled 13 July
  • o0pink0o - letter 5 July, scheduled 26 July
  • rionet - letter 24 June, scheduled 13 July - successful walk-in 25 June
  • robleftca - letter ?, scheduled 14 July
  • SaraDee - successfully completed 21 July
  • sowmyak - letter ?, scheduled 19 August (based on timeline)
  • strega - letter 24 June, scheduled 14 July
  • the good knight - letter 12 July, scheduled ?

Case transferred to California Service Center:

RFE's:

• Aya&John - 4 August (reason - unknown)
  • effieb - 23 June (reason - rejected due to mailing to incorrect address)
  • jtdr2716 - 19 July (reason - request tax transcript)
  • Matt & Kari - 26 July (reason - I-864 - requested letter from job, more asset info and bank deposit info for past 12 mths.)
  • Nir12 - 22 July (reason - I-864; didn't send any proof of current income)
  • Poline - 14 July (reason - requested tax documents)

Advanced Parole (AP) approval:

Employment Authorization (EAD) approval:

Interview Scheduled:

• Cleocatra - letter 16 August, scheduled 17 September - Good luck!
  • crisbess - letter 17 July, scheduled 16 August - Good luck!
  • elus - letter 30 July, scheduled 31 August - Good luck!
  • foxxiroxxi - letter 15 July, scheduled 25 August - Good luck!
  • jwife - letter 22 July, scheduled 24 August - Good luck!
  • Longbranch - letter 29 July, scheduled 2 September - Good luck!
  • PeterandRobin - scheduled 20 August - Good luck!
  • Poline - scheduled 8 September - Good luck!
  • shixsupuu - scheduled 21 September - Good luck!
  • XtrmeFdelity - 25 August (based on timeline entry) - Good luck!
  • Young Love -scheduled 1 September - Good luck!

Interview Results!

AOS Approved:

• Beth and John - letter 23 July,completed 23 August - Approved!
  • Junko&Martin - letter 15 July, completed 16 August - Approved!
  • SSS8380 - letter 19 July, completed 11 August - Approved!

Edited by Beth and John

Beth & John
~K-1 Visa Process~

~AOS/EAD/AP~
Biometrics letter: Received June 24, 2010, scheduled for July 15, successful walk-in June 30th!

~ROC~

Filed: Timeline

congratulations

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

congrats beth and john!

good news for us, finally! Just got the notice that EAD was approved and card production ordered. :) Though not exactly the news we wanted (we are really really hoping for AP approval!), it's still a great thing. Also, AP app got touched today too, so maybe that is coming soon??

Immigration Process

Detailed version on my "About Me" page

01/13/2010: K-1 Interview - VIsa Approved!

05/10/2010: Wedding Day!

01/11/2011: AOS Approved!

05/03/2013: ROC Approved!

08/06/2014: Interview - CITIZENSHIP APPROVED!

08/19/2014: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just bought a binder yesterday too. I am wondering what i should put in there as far as supporting documents.

It sucks guys, I am nervous. We don't have any stuff in our names together except marriage license and she is on my insurrance and life insurrance. I am trying to get a credit card from greendot, i added her as second card. We are in a catch, she can't get anything in NV with out a valid id and her i-94 is expired so most places don't accept other country passports. AHHHHH hope the pics and what i have is good enough.

My boss is on vacation. Do you need another letter from them to show how much you make and stuff. it says it on the letter we recieved but we did that for k1 visa do you do it again?

Going to get letters from people that attended wedding, hope that works

A binder is a good idea for organizing evidence. I think I'll get started on that too. I told my husband we need to go back and print every communication online and so forth from 2004. He thought it was much because they didn't look at the bag of evidence I prepared for him to take to his Embassy interview. I told him this is for your GREEN CARD not some visa. This interview is the big one for us because it's not a 2 year conditional green card it's for the 10 year green card. You better believe they want to see evidence of an ongoing real relationship. He's telling me to take it easy and don't get so stressed. We have less than a month to prepare.

Congrats!

And thanks for doing the updates again. good.gif

congrats beth and john!

good news for us, finally! Just got the notice that EAD was approved and card production ordered. :) Though not exactly the news we wanted (we are really really hoping for AP approval!), it's still a great thing. Also, AP app got touched today too, so maybe that is coming soon??

Congrats! Someone said earlier in this thread that they didn't get notified about their AP but it came the same time their EAD did and they were notified about their EAD.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks for updating the list Beth and CONGRATS on the successful interview! \o/

AOS/AP/EAD Timeline

Package sent to Chicago Lockbox: 06/16/2010

Chicago Lockbox received: 06/18/2010

Received e-mail notification from Chicago Lockbox: 06/24/2010

Hard copy NOA1 received: 06/28/2010

Touch!: 06/28/2010

Received biometrics letter in the mail: 07/16/2010

Attempted walk-in biometrics @ Salt Lake City office -- DENIED: 07/16/2010

2nd attempt at walk-in biometrics @ Salt Lake City office -- SUCCESS!: 07/28/2010

EAD card production ordered!: 08/09/2010

AP approved!: 08/09/2010

2nd EAD card production ordered e-mail: 08/12/2010

AP arrived!: 08/16/2010

3rd EAD card production ordered e-mail: 08/16/2010

EAD arrived!: 08/19/2010

Received interview letter in the mail: 09/13/2010

Green card interview -- APPROVED!: 10/15/2010

Green card received: 10/25/2010

The whole AOS process took almost exactly 4 months ... not too shabby!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Thanks Beth for the hard work!!

Ang Congratulations for your approval :)

05/24/10 Mailed I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131

06/02/10 NOA issued for I-485, I-765, I-131 (Day 1)

06/03/10 Check Cashed (Day 2)

06/04/10 Received NOA for I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131 (Day 3)

06/10/10 Biometrics Appointment for 6/25 (Day 9)

06/25/10 Biometrics Done for I-485 & I-765 as Scheduled (Day 24)

07/15/10 Interview request for August 16th (Day 44)

08/03/10 E-notification: EAD Card production & Touched AP (Day 63)

08/06/10 2nd Notification: EAD Card production (Day 66)

08/09/10 Received AP!!! (Day 69)

08/13/10 Received EAD (Day 73)

08/16/10 Interview Appointment (Day 76) -----> APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay :)

08/17/10 E-notification: Card production for Green Card (Day 77)

08/20/10 2nd E-notification: Card production for Green Card (Day 80)

08/23/10 Welcome letter received-Issued on 8/17/10 (Day 83)

08/26/10 E-notification: Post Decision Activity (Day 86)

08/27/10 GREEN CARD IN HAND!!!!!!! (Day 87)

ROC

05/19/12 ROC Window Opens

05/22/12 Mailed I-751

05/23/12 NOA Issued (Mail received per USPS tracking)

06/06/12 Check Cashed

06/07/12 Received NOA

12/10/12 Approved!!! (letter received on 12/12/12, waiting for the card)

12/17/12 10 Year GREEN CARD IN HAND!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaay, congrats, Beth! :):dance:

It still hasn't hit me that our interview is only a week away. I need to finish getting everything together! :whistle:

692186zjad3k7xja.gif

05/20/10 | Married!

AOS Timeline

06.16.10 | Package received at Chicago Lockbox

06.24.10 | NOA-1 Hard Copies received in the mail

06.28.10 | Biometrics letter received; scheduled for 07/15

07.10.10 | Request for Evidence letter in mail

07.16.10 | Touched: I-485 (RFE accepted, case resumed)

07.22.10 | EAD (I-765) Approved! - day 36

08.05.10 | EAD received!

09.01.10 | AOS Interview in Orlando, FL - Rescheduled

09.22.10 | Rescheduled AOS Interview - day 97 - APPROVED!!

10.02.10 | Green Card received!!

(View my timeline for the complete list)

Miscellaneous Timeline

08.19.10 | Applied for a Social Security Card

08.26.10 | Received Social Security Card in the mail

10.08.10 | Applied for unrestricted SS Card in married name

got my EAD card in the mail about a week ago! my interview is in 6 hours and i'm still not sleeping!

I just packed all the paperwork that i sent in and other supporting documents. i'm not really a picture person so we dont have a photo album of pictures but just some cards, and a couple pictures is all i'm taking to the interview. i've been with my husband for 8 years now(married for over 2 years) so i'm hoping that nothing will be a problem tomorrow! i'll update ya'll when i get back from my interview! AHHHHHH /nervous squeel!

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone. Below is the general outline of the interview experience. Location: Los Angeles Field Office. Appointment time: 1:45 p.

Got to building at 12:30p. Waited in line OUTSIDE the Federal building to pass security for over an hour! Got upstairs to the USCIS office at 1:42pm. Phewph.

Then, checked in with the lady and waited for another hour and fifteen minutes. Thankfully, I brought a book that I am truly enjoying reading so time went by in a jiffy (for the curious: "A Fine Balance" by Rohinton Mistry)

FINALLY, after an hour and some, a man came outside and asked every customer and their party if they had been helped. He realized we were the only ones that hadn't. He took my case number, and checked it against the system and called me up to the window. He said "if the lady doesn't call you in fifteen minutes, i will assign this to someone else. Just let me know"

Afetr that, in less than 5-7 mins...I was called in with my husband.

The lady was seemingly unfriendly and that just made my palms sweat and knees shake. I thought- "#######. We've got some warming up to do". She brought us into her office, which was blaring jazz music. She turned it off and asked us to take the oath. Then get seated. Totally unexpected...the jazz music, I mean.

Then there was a long awkward silence as she was looking through the file- which made me even more nervous.

Finally, she asked us for evidence of joint-anything. We produced joint bank account, car insurance and lease. All tricky because some of them had my maiden name, some my new name- but I think she got the picture.

Next, she asked for my ID, passposrt, proof of work permit and my husband's proof of citizenship. As she looked through that (she was noting all the numbers off our ID's) she asked how we met. We gave her an express version of our meeting, first year of our relationship being long distance, then his move to LA and so on. Our story finally made her laugh a couple times (all thanks to my husband!). Finally, she asked for pictures, and scanned through our wedding album quickly, our engagement pictures even faster and I had snuck in some "during the course of our relationship" pictures in there for good measure which she said we "nice".

After she gave me my pictures back she said "this is grantable. You will receive your Green Card in sixty-days". Screeech....woh-woh-woh. Stop. 60-days?!

Ok- so I obviously needed clarification on the being able to quit my job front. I waited for her to hand me my "Congratulations receipt", put it my binder, closed it, and then said (HAD to make sure she didn't change her mind when I asked her this :innocent: )- "look, I hate my job and I want to quit like tomorrow. I had submitted an EAD request a little later than my main package, but I can't see any status of it in this interview". She said her hand-written "receipt" will serve as authorization to work starting today and that if I wanted to- I could quit and work anywhere I wanted today. In additon, she said "realistically, you will receive your GC in two weeks". (I got my first email update from the USCIS EVER today stating that card production had been ordered a couple hours later). Satisfied, I relaxed.

Then, we talked about general things. Couldn't tell if she was dismissing us or wanted us to stay, so we kep talking till I nudged my husband for us to leave. While we were trying to figure this out, we asked her if she liked her job and how long she's been doing it. She said 14 years, loves it, and if I wanted to join- that they're looking for young people like me to work there. She said "I see you managing this place. You should work here. Pays well, 3 days a month paid time off, and if you're feeling stressed out...you can leave for the day- no questions. If you have a degree, they will jump on you to work here" Food for thought, nonetheless. Might be nice to work a 9-5 granting people green cards and visas all day long and playing detective ;)

Needless to say, she went from bratty to chatty in the course of our interview, which thankfully, I appreciated.

Next, we hit the happy hour downtown LA, got pretty buzzed, call one-hundred people, and went home :)

I am now a permanent resident of the United States of America. Hmmmm...what does this mean aside from being permitted to work anywhere. Must research.

The binder, btw, is necessary (if for nothing else, then peace of mind). Here's how I organized everything:

Tab 1: Proof of relationship. Contents- photos, marriage cert, evidence of joint-accounts, rental-lease

Tab 2: Employment, taxes and finances. Contents- Our pay stubs, letters of assured employment, tax filing for us both

Tab 3: Legal Status. Contents: both our passports, ALL my visas and schools and employment history requiring different visas, my birth certificate

Tab 4: Copies and Applications: Contents: All the above 3 tabs had originals, and this tab had copies of everything. In addition, it had copies of all my applications- just to make sure they weren't missing anything.

This binder made our lives pretty easy. She asked to see the rental lease, insurance and joint bank statements- and we were quickly able to whip it out, show her the original, and then give her a copy of whatever she wanted to keep- you just need one copy per sheet of originals.

I highly recommend it. It forces you to slow down and think about everything you should take with you to the interview (plus, it's a nice thing to have when you get home. In-case of fire/earthquake- it'a a nice GRAB and go!)

Of course, my husband thinks it was overkill. But he's the US citizen...he will never truly get it :bonk:

That's it. Hopefully this post will help those who are reading it. I am finally feeling RElaxed. Tomorrow I will go into work with an Eff You attitude. No more running scared!!

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 6/16

NOA Date : 6/21 (Day 1)

Received Appt letter- 06/28 (Day 7)

Bio. Appt. : 07/22 (for Day 31)

Walk-in Bio Attempt- 07/02 (SUCCESS!!!!) Saved 20 days of waiting :) (Day 11)

TOUCH- 07/06 (Day 15)

Case Status Finally shows up on line- 07/06 (Day 15)

I-485 TOUCH- 07/08 (Day 17)

I-485, 1-130 TOUCH- 07/13 (Day 22)

NOA for Interview- 7/22 (Day 31)

Interview Date : Interview in Los Angeles!!! 8/24 (for Day 64)

I-485, I-130 Touch: 08/07 (Day 47...possibly to update my new last name)

Approval / Denial Date : Approved. 8/24 (DAY 64-WOW!)

Approved : Yes! Yes! Yes!

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received: expecting to receive by end of first week in September

Comments :

Hello everyone. Below is the general outline of the interview experience. Location: Los Angeles Field Office. Appointment time: 1:45 p.

Got to building at 12:30p. Waited in line OUTSIDE the Federal building to pass security for over an hour! Got upstairs to the USCIS office at 1:42pm. Phewph.

Then, checked in with the lady and waited for another hour and fifteen minutes. Thankfully, I brought a book that I am truly enjoying reading so time went by in a jiffy (for the curious: "A Fine Balance" by Rohinton Mistry)

FINALLY, after an hour and some, a man came outside and asked every customer and their party if they had been helped. He realized we were the only ones that hadn't. He took my case number, and checked it against the system and called me up to the window. He said "if the lady doesn't call you in fifteen minutes, i will assign this to someone else. Just let me know"

The lady was seemingly unfriendly and that just made my palms sweat and knees shake. I thought- "#######. We've got some warming up to do". She brought us into her office, which was blaring jazz music. She turned it off and asked us to take the oath. Then get seated. Totally unexpected...the jazz music, I mean.

Then there was a long awkward silence as she was looking through the file- which made me even more nervous.

Finally, she asked us for evidence of joint-anything. We produced joint bank account, car insurance and lease. All tricky because some of them had my maiden name, some my new name- but I think she got the picture.

Next, she asked for my ID, passposrt, proof of work permit and my husband's proof of citizenship. As she looked through that (she was noting all the numbers off our ID's) she asked how we met. We gave her an express version of our meeting, first year of our relationship being long distance, then his move to LA and so on. Our story finally made her laugh a couple times (all thanks to my husband!). Finally, she asked for pictures, and scanned through our wedding album quickly, our engagement pictures even faster and I had snuck in some "during the course of our relationship" pictures in there for good measure which she said we "nice".

After she gave me my pictures back she said "this is grantable. You will receive your Green Card in sixty-days". Screeech....woh-woh-woh. Stop. 60-days?!

Ok- so I obviously needed clarification on the being able to quit my job front. I waited for her to hand me my "Congratulations receipt", put it my binder, closed it, and then said (HAD to make sure she didn't change her mind when I asked her this :innocent: )- "look, I hate my job and I want to quit like tomorrow. I had submitted an EAD request a little later than my main package, but I can't see any status of it in this interview". She said her hand-written "receipt" will serve as authorization to work starting today and that if I wanted to- I could quit and work anywhere I wanted today. In additon, she said "realistically, you will receive your GC in two weeks". (I got my first email update from the USCIS EVER today stating that card production had been ordered a couple hours later). Satisfied, I relaxed.

Then, we talked about general things. Couldn't tell if she was dismissing us or wanted us to stay, so we kep talking till I nudged my husband for us to leave. While we were trying to figure this out, we asked her if she liked her job and how long she's been doing it. She said 14 years, loves it, and if I wanted to join- that they're looking for young people like me to work there. She said "I see you managing this place. You should work here. Pays well, 3 days a month paid time off, and if you're feeling stressed out...you can leave for the day- no questions. If you have a degree, they will jump on you to work here" Food for thought, nonetheless. Might be nice to work a 9-5 granting people green cards and visas all day long and playing detective ;)

Needless to say, she went from bratty to chatty in the course of our interview, which thankfully, I appreciated.

Next, we hit the happy hour downtown LA, got pretty buzzed, call one-hundred people, and went home :)

I am now a permanent resident of the United States of America. Hmmmm...what does this mean aside from being permitted to work anywhere. Must research.

The binder, btw, is necessary (if for nothing else, then peace of mind). Here's how I organized everything:

Tab 1: Proof of relationship. Contents- photos, marriage cert, evidence of joint-accounts, rental-lease

Tab 2: Employment, taxes and finances. Contents- Our pay stubs, letters of assured employment, tax filing for us both

Tab 3: Legal Status. Contents: both our passports, ALL my visas and schools and employment history requiring different visas, my birth certificate

Tab 4: Copies and Applications: Contents: All the above 3 tabs had originals, and this tab had copies of everything. In addition, it had copies of all my applications- just to make sure they weren't missing anything.

This binder made our lives pretty easy. She asked to see the rental lease, insurance and joint bank statements- and we were quickly able to whip it out, show her the original, and then give her a copy of whatever she wanted to keep- you just need one copy per sheet of originals.

I highly recommend it. It forces you to slow down and think about everything you should take with you to the interview (plus, it's a nice thing to have when you get home. In-case of fire/earthquake- it'a a nice GRAB and go!)

Of course, my husband thinks it was overkill. But he's the US citizen...he will never truly get it :bonk:

That's it. Hopefully this post will help those who are reading it. I am finally feeling RElaxed. Tomorrow I will go into work with an Eff You attitude. No more running scared!!

Congrats!!! :star::thumbs:

Quit that job!! :dance: :dance:

Beth & John
~K-1 Visa Process~

~AOS/EAD/AP~

~ROC~

congrats beth and john!

Congrats!

got my EAD card in the mail about a week ago! my interview is in 6 hours and i'm still not sleeping!

I just packed all the paperwork that i sent in and other supporting documents. i'm not really a picture person so we dont have a photo album of pictures but just some cards, and a couple pictures is all i'm taking to the interview. i've been with my husband for 8 years now(married for over 2 years) so i'm hoping that nothing will be a problem tomorrow! i'll update ya'll when i get back from my interview! AHHHHHH /nervous squeel!

Congrats and good luck!

Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

congrats jwife!

Immigration Process

Detailed version on my "About Me" page

01/13/2010: K-1 Interview - VIsa Approved!

05/10/2010: Wedding Day!

01/11/2011: AOS Approved!

05/03/2013: ROC Approved!

08/06/2014: Interview - CITIZENSHIP APPROVED!

08/19/2014: Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.