Tahoma

Man accidentally shoots himself in the testicles

7 posts in this topic

Man accidentally shoots himself in testicles

A man accidentally shot himself in the testicles at Lowe's Home Improvement store in Lynnwood Sunday afternoon, police said.

Seattle Times staff

A man accidentally shot himself in the testicles at Lowe's Home Improvement store in Lynnwood Sunday afternoon, police said.

The man's handgun, which was in the waistband of his pants, went off at about 12:30 p.m. — an apparent "accidental discharge," according to Shannon Sessions, a Lynnwood police spokeswoman.

"It made a loud noise and scared a lot of people in the store," Sessions said. "I believe he shot himself in the testicles and he also had some injuries to his leg and foot. He was obviously in shock."

Nobody else was hurt and no one appeared to be with the man, she said.

Police and fire responded, and the man was rushed to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle before police had a chance to interview him extensively. Sessions had no further details about the man.

Lynnwood police are continuing to investigate but "at this point it does look like it's accidental," Sessions said. A manager at Lowe's said store personnel are not commenting on the incident.

It takes balls to tuck a loaded gun into the waistband of your pants...so I guess that's the last time he'll be doing that. :whistle:

Edited by Tahoma

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Nothing worse than an accidental discharge!crying.gif

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

The man's handgun, which was in the waistband of his pants, went off at about 12:30 p.m. — an apparent "accidental discharge," according to Shannon Sessions, a Lynnwood police spokeswoman.

... so, still waiting to hear what happened with the gun :whistle:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Nothing worse than an accidental discharge!crying.gif

Especially when it's the last one you're ever going to have. :crying:

... so, still waiting to hear what happened with the gun :whistle:

I heard that they found it in the Plumbing Department. ;)

Ouch.

No sacrifice is too great in protection of his second amendment rights. :P