Captain Oates

Help my language please !!!

231 posts in this topic

You disappoint me, Maven. I thought you just wanted a shag.

KRIKIT!

(not in front of you know whoblush.gif)

I am a good harlot who needs to make an early train.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Well, I did see him across the bar. I managed to dodge him for three days but on the last one... We had a perfectly civil chat. When he remarked I wasn't wearing my ring I told him that I was splitting up. He raised his eyebrows and told him I was happy. :) He asked how California was and I asked about London and although he asked me to join him and his colleagues for a beer I said no, because I knew that way led to a hotel room that wasn't my own, and my train is at 8.30am so it was never going to happen. I told him to get in touch, but I doubt he will, and I am just fine with that. :D

I told him I was saving myself for a big strapping Yorkshireman who had ginger biccies for me anyway.star_smile.gif

You hussy ! so if you had had a later train you would have climbed the stairs !!!!

arrghh floooooosy !

jeez you have some fence mending to do

I need your support on 10 threads when I say stupid things - THAT is your penalty.

Mental infidelty might as well be all the way....

Any more floosying and I am off with the owl and owls don't stop til dawn !

early train indeed grr grr huh huh grrrr jeez cor humph

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Well, I don't know why you're worried about you-know-who. He is obviously four-timing you.

msnbc reporter DOVE into the gulf and DRUG himself back onto the boat !!!

Oh my sensibilities - its like I've sat on em. Just going to kill myself - back later

4 timing ? I can only remember 3. jeez it's too many when you can't remember their names.

Only 1 or possibly 1.5 mean it - the others are using me to punish the others over a rhubarb pie capitulation that they blame on somebody else

moresheep400100.jpg

You hussy ! so if you had had a later train you would have climbed the stairs !!!!

arrghh floooooosy !

jeez you have some fence mending to do

I need your support on 10 threads when I say stupid things - THAT is your penalty.

Mental infidelty might as well be all the way....

Any more floosying and I am off with the owl and owls don't stop til dawn !

early train indeed grr grr huh huh grrrr jeez cor humph

Well, I didn't have a later train as it was. I was good and faithful to my No 1 Internet Boyfriend in my body and mind, just as I always am. I like to set a good example to the other sexxxyliterary ladies. star_smile.gif I even flashed him a copy of Baudrillard to show him I am now all serious-like and La Perla knickers are for librarian set-pieces ONLY, not for exposure to nasty young investment wanker bankers.

I will lend my support wherever you need it, Alan. I'll make you look smart and handsome and virile. luv.gif JUST TAKE ME BACK!!!

Stop it, Maven! No man is worth this! Take the shag!!

Okay, Ben did look pretty good, I'll admit. He's getting more attractive as he ages. But I remember what an arsewipe he is and he is definitely not worth a shag. He's a selfish and egotistical POS that I only got together with in the crazy Blitz spirit of the London bombings in 2005 because we all thought the world was ending. He did have a great flat on the South Bank though.

But I made the right choice.

Timeline

By the way

It's WIMBLEDON not WIMBLETON !!!!!!!

DON is the old celtic word for 'hill' and existed before the Romans came. Romans ?

Doncaster

Rawdon

Yeadon

Baildon

Basildon etc all on hills - thousands of em

Course it's understandable coz when a person has no concept of origins and history, it must all seem so arbitrary and therefore so hard to remember

I will take my revenge and talk about higher-wather and milli-haha and xxxxing bull

moresheep400100.jpg

By the way

It's WIMBLEDON not WIMBLETON !!!!!!!

Yeurgh, makes me cringe EVERY time. #######, can ye not pronounce it? All the Ts sound like Ds, so Ds should sound like Ts?wacko.gif

Punishment: hanged, drawn and quartered. On Wimbledon Common. By the Wombles.mad.gif

Timeline

Yeurgh, makes me cringe EVERY time. #######, can ye not pronounce it? All the Ts sound like Ds, so Ds should sound like Ts?wacko.gif

Punishment: hanged, drawn and quartered. On Wimbledon Common. By the Wombles.mad.gif

Holy bardles of wadder !

Its been a long day - been meddling in all sorts of threads in between chores but bigger malevolences than were there so I wasn't taking all the slings and arrows

Built an array of canes on top of the cat tree to stop no 2 mog from getting onto the pelmet 10 feet up and then falling down backwards onto the wooden frame like she does !

Don't know how I had time to work...

moresheep400100.jpg

Holy bardles of wadder !

Its been a long day - been meddling in all sorts of threads in between chores but bigger malevolences than were there so I wasn't taking all the slings and arrows

Built an array of canes on top of the cat tree to stop no 2 mog from getting onto the pelmet 10 feet up and then falling down backwards onto the wooden frame like she does !

Don't know how I had time to work...

Well, when you need back up, you can call on your No 1 Internet Girlfriend cum Pension Advisor. star_smile.gif

(still wouldn't worry about BP)

Timeline

Well, when you need back up, you can call on your No 1 Internet Girlfriend cum Pension Advisor. star_smile.gif

(still wouldn't worry about BP)

It's a deal

Not selling BP for 10 years so I just won't look. This time next year it will all be forgotten about - like the war of independance and 1812 and the burning of the white house and george bush goosing the queen

It's going to really smash a lot of pension funds in the US and UK and drop the tax take US and UK and unemploymentise a lot of people in the South. Mr O is killing the golden goose that lays the plastic egg - something like that. Two geeses in 1 post mr bush !

Luckily my pensions are 100% guaranteed by Her Majesty and inflation proofed - and I sold my BP at the top and bought it back 30% down - so I already have my life back as they say.

It's no joke though

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Where can I get one of these and is it all in the price ?

http://www.fullerheadofhair.com/a/shag-haircut-and-styles.shtml

moresheep400100.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.