dhsplease

I-751 Waiver Filers Timeline

1,041 posts in this topic

Congratulations dear. My case is Aug 4th,2015 in Vermont Center as well. Still have not heard anything from their end. What was your local center with VSC?

Hello waiver people

Just got approved

I am Vermont.

This was a waiver case.

I did not get any RFE or Interview.

I was expecting a hell or trouble since my angry ex had been calling them and sending bad mail to damage the case.

Here is my timeline

DG2010X...............(Mailing out)08/21/15......(NOA)08/25/15......(BIO)09/21/15......(Approval)05/2?/2016(Divorce Waiver)

Good luck to everyone

Just make sure you are honest about everything in your application.

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

Thanks Diabloz1019. It was a tough journey but I hang in there. Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Mr. Mananto i knew from the start you will get it because you are a good person. Helping everyone like me here in VJ. Comgratulations brother. Hope our time will come to shine soon.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

My divorce waiver case has been approved yesterday without interview. Relieved!

Congratulations! That's a great news!

I still probably need to wait at least 6 months. Already had biometrics and still see "your case was received"....

Congratulations to you and to mananto as well

Can you plz send your timeline , when you applied , and if you got RFE or not

Thanks sasafan. Please see my timeline in thread Nov 2015 I-751.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Congratulations to you and to mananto as well

Can you plz send your timeline , when you applied , and if you got RFE or not

I know him from November 2015 filers I am also November 2015 filers and waiting....congratulations again F1660114

here is his timeline F1660114..............11/12/15......11/16/15......--/--/16......--/--/--(Divorce waiver)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.