dhsplease

I-751 Waiver Filers Timeline

1,041 posts in this topic

yep..i had the same problem...just call them and they send u then a letter with the appointment...

i check my case status daily but its wierd its still standing unter initial review...it did not even forward to the interview and testing part even if iam done with my interview..thats really wierd...

so iam still praying....when i look back to my aos i had the interview on march 3th and on the approval letterdate was march 4th and i had the letter in mail on march 9th...so i should hear something by next week...

Good luck on that.

You should place a Service Request regarding your biometrics. There was a glitch in their system that caused a lot of headache and it looks like you are in group of people who are affected, but nonetheless, give them another call, place a service request, and if it doesn't go as smoothly as you want, ask to talk to a supervisor... they will be more willing to help.

thank you so much for your advice. I called but today is 28 of july which is 30th since it's actual days. They said it need to be over 30 days to place a Service request. I don't know how come they close tomorrow and friday and be told to call back on Monday.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

From this morning, my case status is displaying only 4 steps (Acceptance, Initial Review, Decision, and Post Decision Activity). However, yesterday it had RFE and Testing and Interview steps too. I am wondering does it mean anything or just a technical glitch? Anybody has more information??

Many people are talking about it today on forum. And mine changed too. It looks like USCIS cut status category down to just 4 because they never used other category :D As I remember, nobody who got RFE saw "RFE" on status, nobody who had interview saw "Interview" on status at least at ROC ...

Many people are talking about it today on forum. And mine changed too. It looks like USCIS cut status category down to just 4 because they never used other category :D As I remember, nobody who got RFE saw "RFE" on status, nobody who had interview saw "Interview" on status at least at ROC ...

Make sense! Thanks for the update.

It looks like USCIS updated their online system to reflect the proper steps rather than a generic form of all possible steps.

That might be a good sign that they are improving upon their existing system.

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I just found out that USCIS cash the check of my application and it shows wroted by them a serial number starting with EAC-XXXX of course I went ahead and checked the USCIS webstie for this number and appears invalid.

also it shows that my application for I-485 was approved on sept 26, 2008 and for some reason in my portfolio shows that it was last updated on (04/18/2010)way before my application 90-day period (dont know why)

any comments :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just found out that USCIS cash the check of my application and it shows wroted by them a serial number starting with EAC-XXXX of course I went ahead and checked the USCIS webstie for this number and appears invalid.

also it shows that my application for I-485 was approved on sept 26, 2008 and for some reason in my portfolio shows that it was last updated on (04/18/2010)way before my application 90-day period (dont know why)

any comments :devil:

Been there, done that. The number on the back is completely meaningless (and so is the EAC number on the receipt notice). The number you'll use to rack your online case status is the one on the biometrics form.

They touch other files for several reasons, probably to send you a reminder about your 90-day window.

Wife's I-130:

03/15/2019 NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center)

02/11/2020 Case transferred to Vermont Service Center

02/02/2021 NOA2 الحمد لله

02/04/2021 Approval email
02/12/2022 NVC documents submitted

I751 I did same thing called to 1800 number and they told me same, also I made infopass appointment for 28 june to my local uscis office. lets see..........

As I said b4 INSHALLAH we will get Good News very soon!!!!!

Dear VJ Fellows

Allah (Almighty God)is Great!

Finaly I got Got News today Thanks to Allah, Finlay its over.

Sorry I didnt update my situation since from last week, Last tuesday my attorney called me and inform me that I have iterview next wed 28th july. I was surprised, he told me that I should come to see him @ his office for interview preparation, on monday i went there and spent almost 2 hours with him and discuss my case again from start.

today 28th I went to my interview,my interview was secdule at 12:45 pm. I met my attorny there at loby 12:30 pm, He submit my interview notice @ window. after 4 minutes a IO came he was senior white officer, I was secured may be he will give me hard time. my attorney start talking with him, they both were very friendly talking in whole interview the Io was very nice He didnt give me hard time, only asked me few simple questions, like how many time you and your ex were married? when was your divorce finlased? are r still in contact with ur ex wife? what is your current address? when did you married? ect,In whole interview my attorney was keep taking with him and officer also was sharing his experiences with us, finaly he print a paper and sign the paper and told me mr--- your conditions has been removed and you will get you Green card in mail in 4 weeks.

I can not describe my feeling @ that time.I shake hand with officer and hug with me attorny. and pray to Allah who made decision before this interview.

I will suggest to all Fellows that Good Attoney play good roll in the case and also @ Interview.

To those who still wating, dont wory be happy have faith on Allah who will help all of us.

Best of Luck All

MR2100!!!!!!

WOOO HOOOOO !!! Congratulations to you!!! Revel in your great news. How lovely it is! I'm so happy for you

100% Naturalized U.S.D.A. Prime American

proud_filipino_american_trucker_hat.jpg?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Dear VJ Fellows

.........today 28th I went to my interview,my interview was secdule at 12:45 pm. I met my attorny there at loby 12:30 pm, He submit my interview notice @ window. after 4 minutes a IO came he was senior white officer, I was secured may be he will give me hard time. my attorney start talking with him, they both were very friendly talking in whole interview the Io was very nice He didnt give me hard time, only asked me few simple questions, like how many time you and your ex were married? when was your divorce finlased? are r still in contact with ur ex wife? what is your current address? when did you married? ect,In whole interview my attorney was keep taking with him and officer also was sharing his experiences with us, finaly he print a paper and sign the paper and told me mr--- your conditions has been removed and you will get you Green card in mail in 4 weeks.........

Congrats mr2100 :dance: !! Updating interview date and approval :)

California Service Center

VJName............I-751 Date....NOA1 Date.....Biometrics..Interview...Approved

BASKETBALLHEAD....01/25/10......02/03/10......02/24/10................03/08/10..(Divorce)

MACHITA...........04/27/10......05/07/10......06/16/10................--/--/10..(Divorce)

JUSTMENOW.........05/18/10......05/20/10......--/--/10................--/--/10..(Death)

Vermont Service Center

VJName............I-751 Date....NOA1 Date.....Biometrics..Interview...Approved

MR2100............12/23/09......12/28/09......01/25/10....07/28/10....07/28/10..(Divorce)

I751..............01/07/10......01/13/10......02/09/10................--/--/10..(Divorce)

OKALIAN...........01/22/10......01/26/10......02/19/10................04/30/10..(Divorce)

GOLDFEE111........02/02/10......02/08/10......04/15/10....07/26/10....--/--/10..(Divorce)

IAMWHATIAM80......03/11/10......03/17/10......04/12/10................--/--/10..(Divorce)

LATOSLATOS........03/18/10......03/22/10......04/16/10................06/22/10..(Divorce)

CHIPSAHOY.........05/07/10......05/10/10......06/17/10................--/--/10..(Divorce)

DHSPLEASE.........06/01/10......06/11/10......--/--/--................--/--/10..(Divorce)

ANDRES0603........07/19/10......--/--/--......--/--/--................--/--/10..(Divorce)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

so first congratulations for ur approval

second ..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so obviously they are able to tell u if u are approved on the spot..my officer was an senior officer to and he did not tell me anything

iam really not sure why they play this game with people..i mean is that nessesary?

to let people first sit over an hour and then did not even tell them the result...this is humiliating in my opinion...they still did not update my case online...and it drives me nuts...

AOS Timeline

08/13/08 AOS sent
08/18/08 NOA1
08/22/08 Appointment Biomentrics
09/10/08 Biometrics done
09/11/08 RFE
09/18/08 Case transfered to NBC
10/16/08 EAD approved
10/24/08 EAD approved again
10/27/08 EAD in Mail
10/28/08 applied for SSN (not verified)still waiting:-(
12/18/08 got my SSN today YEAHHHHH
12/30/08 passed my TX DL today YIPPIEEEEEEE
03/03/09 Interview ,approved...thanks god:-)
03/09/09 Welcome letter in Mail.Juhuuuuuuuu
03/16/09 Green Card in Mail:-)))))

02/02/10 I-751 Waiver to VSC
02/08/10 NOA1
02/17/10 Check cashed
04/15/10 Biometrics
07/26/10 Interview
08/06/10 Approved ,thanks god juhuuuuuuuuuuuu
08/16/10 Greencard in Mail,done for ten years:-))

N-400 here we go in the last round

12/09/2013 N-400 to Dallas

12/13/2013 NOA1

12/18/2013 check cashed

01/03/2014 Biometrics

02/04/2014 in line for Interview

04/11/2014 Interview& Oath

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Dear VJ Fellows

Sorry I didnt update my situation since from last week, Last tuesday my attorney called me and inform me that I have iterview next wed 28th july. I was surprised, he told me that I should come to see him @ his office for interview preparation, on monday i went there and spent almost 2 hours with him and discuss my case again from start.

today 28th I went to my interview,my interview was secdule at 12:45 pm. I met my attorny there at loby 12:30 pm, He submit my interview notice @ window. after 4 minutes a IO came he was senior white officer, I was secured may be he will give me hard time. my attorney start talking with him, they both were very friendly talking in whole interview the Io was very nice He didnt give me hard time, only asked me few simple questions, like how many time you and your ex were married? when was your divorce finlased? are r still in contact with ur ex wife? what is your current address? when did you married? ect,In whole interview my attorney was keep taking with him and officer also was sharing his experiences with us, finaly he print a paper and sign the paper and told me mr--- your conditions has been removed and you will get you Green card in mail in 4 weeks.

I can not describe my feeling @ that time.I shake hand with officer and hug with me attorny. and pray to Allah who made decision before this interview.

I will suggest to all Fellows that Good Attoney play good roll in the case and also @ Interview.

To those who still wating, dont wory be happy have faith on Allah who will help all of us.

Best of Luck All

Great news. I feel happy for you. Allah is great. Congratulations once again.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

so first congratulations for ur approval

second ..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so obviously they are able to tell u if u are approved on the spot..my officer was an senior officer to and he did not tell me anything

iam really not sure why they play this game with people..i mean is that nessesary?

to let people first sit over an hour and then did not even tell them the result...this is humiliating in my opinion...they still did not update my case online...and it drives me nuts...

All i would say is hang in there!!!!!

congratulations mr2100!!!!

Goldfee111 - just give it a little more time.....

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Great news. I feel happy for you. Allah is great. Congratulations once again.

Thanks all of you for your support. I wana say that dont worry and pray to Allah, He will give you success. I remember @ my interview I was praying and my attorny who was siiting next to me asked me that if I am talking to my self I said I am praying.

Once again Good luck to all who are still waiting for their cases.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.