dhsplease

I-751 Waiver Filers Timeline

1,041 posts in this topic

How long does it take to get any response after doing biometric? Good luck everyone.

It depends. If you filed at CSC, you will hear something around 3 months after biometric. With Vermont, its taking around 6 -7 months after biometrics to hear anything. I saw some people who filed in April last year and haven't gotten approvals. My application was supposed to go to CSC as I live in Texas, but my idiot attorney sent it to Vermont. Needless to say I am really upset at her. I will certainly drop her and go to some other attorney if I need consultation.

Where is the lawyer from? There is one in iowa, she goes to newyork sometime. She told me that she was suppose to send my stuff to Vermont only for me to realized she was wrong. I did mine by myself. Hoping for good luck.

The lawyer is from Dallas, Texas. Good luck with your application!

Filed: Timeline

Thank you for providing me with these details. I hope they give me a chance to interview before they deny my case. Lets us know when you get approved. Good luck!

impossible to deny your case from the first time; after biometric they ask you for more evidence RFE after that first interview and second and then the worst case is deportation but they gave you a multiple chance

be confident you're be ok and you receive your green card without all this process

impossible to deny your case from the first time; after biometric they ask you for more evidence RFE after that first interview and second and then the worst case is deportation but they gave you a multiple chance

be confident you're be ok and you receive your green card without all this process

Thanks for your encouraging words!

did any one get green card after I751 remove condition

i was looking for 52 pages it's too long i can't find any one has a response

Do you mean if anyone's green card got approved ? Yes there are plenty of divorce waiver applicants whose green-cards were approved.

What are chances of one being called for an interview for the waiver

Looking at the timeline of people who applied for the waiver, it appears most were not called for interview. Among the people who have posted their timeline in this thread, around 47 people were approved for green card. In those 47, only 3 were called for interview.

Thanks for your information. I plan on flying outside the country on May. I hope I don't get called for an interview. I know anything could happen.

If your documentation was good, you will not get interview. Considering you sent your application to California, you may not even get RFE. I was unfortunate enough to hire a dumb attorney who sent my application to Vermont instead of California. I am preparing for a long waiting time, RFE and even interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.