one...two...tree

A Plea to Long Time, Level-Headed Members Who Still Post Here

414 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Nope, sorry, you mis-understood 'that demographic', or decided to push a new position. I never said anything about 10,000 posts.

IMO, it's coincidental that the ones who throw flame bait, make personal attacks, and make racist/bigoted comments just happen to have OVER 10,000 points (There are exceptions to that post count, you betcha - for example, some fella in Ft. Worth with less than 10,000 posts was successful in p|ssing off the Canadien forum) . Sure, I could draw a Venn Diagram about it, but would it matter? You know who the offenders are- and, FWIW, you know WHICH offenders won't reform. It's been long enough, ya ? The pattern has been set, each of you made choices to 'do it that way' - no one held a gun to yer heid and made you type what you did. It's been going on for several years now, and IMO, it's time to stop it. Choice didn't work for those still posting, so, IMO, bring on the 1 month bans. RealSoonNow...

GoGoGadget DoNotMakeMeAModerator!

Come on now! You be perfect Moderator material. Everybody who want the job ends up crashing and burning. Time for a draft! :lol:

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

A draft would be fantastic -- include n00bs with at least 100 posts for an extra soupçon of fun.

Possibly the worst idea I've seen yet. Then we'd never get them to post in OT! :wacko:

Edited by Pooky

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Actually, I'd love to guest mod for a day if only to see what happens in the supersekret mod forum. I imagine it must be like an even more rockin' version of the supersekret organisers' forum -- which is much like Daytona Beach Spring Break circa 1993 -- with added perks like hookers and blow.

Edit: actually, that should be MORE hookers and MORE blow. Sorry for the inaccuracy, shan't happen again.blush.gif

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Spring Break 94 rocked even harder, cause I was actually there :dance:

mad.gif

Actually, I have the videotape footage of your youthful hijinks. I'm thinking maybe $187 in singles and a Ralphs gift card might buy my silence and their destruction.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

mad.gif

Actually, I have the videotape footage of your youthful hijinks. I'm thinking maybe $187 in singles and a Ralphs gift card might buy my silence and their destruction.

No deal, the wife has already seen the tape and quite a bit more. She loved my mullet and neon green oakley single lens sunglasses.

Edit: Singles eh? What for would you need singles for pray tell? :whistle:

Edited by Rob and Mel

Edit: Singles eh? What for would you need singles for pray tell? :whistle:

Duh, MORE hookers and MORE blow. Really. :rolleyes:

(That mullet-Oakleys combo was pretty swoony. :wub:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

This is NOT OT - can you folksen 'stay on point' ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

Actually, I'd love to guest mod for a day if only to see what happens in the supersekret mod forum. I imagine it must be like an even more rockin' version of the supersekret organisers' forum -- which is much like Daytona Beach Spring Break circa 1993 -- with added perks like hookers and blow.

Edit: actually, that should be MORE hookers and MORE blow. Sorry for the inaccuracy, shan't happen again.blush.gif

if its anything like the advisory board forum...it will meet or exceed expectations.

7yqZWFL.jpg

This is NOT OT - can you folksen 'stay on point' ?

Nope.

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013