cdcfcc

interview

19 posts in this topic

sorry if u dnt understand my question,,i dnt need any comment or suggestions of anybody who really dnt understand any tagalog,and i dnt need to pretend that im fluent in english even if im not bcuz im not MAYABANG ,all i want was,masagot lng ang tanong ko kung sino yung naka2intindi ng tagalog,,ok,,

by the way ,my visa has been approved!!!!

The suggestion to use english if possible was made so that there are a lot more people available to potentially help you.

And then many more can benefit from the knowledge gained.

LOL - you don't have to be fluent in english to post in english on VJ :lol:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2008-12-02

I-129F Receipt Notice : 2008-12-05

RFE: 2009-02-26

Approval Notice: 2009-03-13

NVC Received: 2009-03-23

Left NVC: 2009-05-12

Stuck at NVC 50 days

Interview: 2009-06-23 Passed!

Visa picked up: 2009-06-25

POE Detroit: 2009-07-04

Married: 2009-09-11

Filed for AOS: 2009-09-22

Biometrics taken: 2009-10-29

Advance Parole approved 2009-11-04

Employment Authorization approved 2009-11-04

AOS Appointment 2009-12-15

AOS Approved 2009-12-15

Green Card Received 2010-01-02

Filed for ROC: 2011-09-17

ROC approved 2012-03-21

Green Card Received 2012-03-26

sorry if u dnt understand my question,,i dnt need any comment or suggestions of anybody who really dnt understand any tagalog,and i dnt need to pretend that im fluent in english even if im not bcuz im not MAYABANG ,all i want was,masagot lng ang tanong ko kung sino yung naka2intindi ng tagalog,,ok,,

by the way ,my visa has been approved!!!!

My sincere suggestion have somewhat offended you. I dunno why, but it obviously did and I apologize for that. I didn't mean anything nor did I say you're MAYABANG. Perhaps you are, base on your agressive and hostile reaction, you should reread my post so that you would clearly understand what I said. I don't see anything that made you feel defensive other than, you are arrogant, IMO. We were not born in an english country, but, if we are on a ENGLISH public forum (such as VJ), WE should at least try to speak the language as we are all aware that people here aren't just a filipino.

I sure did understand your very futile (IMO) question my dear, and I can sure do understand tagalog very well, just like you do. I use english not because I'm conceited, fluent/good in it but because I'm on VJ!

Don't let the air get in your head too much!

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: Timeline

My sincere suggestion have somewhat offended you. I dunno why, but it obviously did and I apologize for that. I didn't mean anything nor did I say you're MAYABANG. Perhaps you are, base on your agressive and hostile reaction, you should reread my post so that you would clearly understand what I said. I don't see anything that made you feel defensive other than, you are arrogant, IMO. We were not born in an english country, but, if we are on a ENGLISH public forum (such as VJ), WE should at least try to speak the language as we are all aware that people here aren't just a filipino.

I sure did understand your very futile (IMO) question my dear, and I can sure do understand tagalog very well, just like you do. I use english not because I'm conceited, fluent/good in it but because I'm on VJ!

Don't let the air get in your head too much!

sorry but im really comfortable talking in tagalog than english here bcuz i knw some people here cn understand tagalog,,and i saw some of them talking in tagalog and the other bisayan,,so i think theres nothing bad about asking in tagalog language,,dahil gs2 ko rin tagalog ang isagot nila para mas maintindihan ko ok,,and yes im on vj but i knw almost of the people here knw how to speak tagalog...and ur smarter than me!

bisaya kb? kc ganyan mga bisdak ei....sorry pero na offend tlga aq dun s sinabi mo kc pagod aq tpos pgdating ko yun p mabasa ko,,pasensya na ha,,cguro ok lng kung mg tagalog aq ngaun,,...

saan k nga pla ngaun?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.