cranehand

Going to Odessa to see my SO WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

206 posts in this topic

I'm admiring the features and shapes too... so what's the problem?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

slim,

no problem with me, go ahead and admire the shapes :D

I just meant that some ladies feel that men in general are more ... ummm...practical? When women spot nice shapes they just spot nice shapes. When men spot nice shapes their mind automatically starts flashing pictures of how the shapes would look in some practical situations :blush:

We just don't like to wonder if it's us who inhabit your fantasies or the aforementioned 36EE babe you saw on the beach today.

Feb, 20, 2010 - engagement

May, 8, 2010 - I 129F SENT

May, 12, 2010 - NOA 1

August, 5, 2010 - NOA 2

September, 7, 2010 - interview, APPROVED!

September, 15, 2010 - POE Chicago

November, 12, 2010 - WEDDING

January, 27, 2011 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

March, 3, 2011 - BIOMETRICS appointment

March, 25, 2011 - EAD and AP approved

April, 4, 2011 - EAD and AP in mail

April, 28, 2011 - AOS interview appointment

event.png

Finally back on US soil, almost missed my connection from Chi to Hou last night. Just FYI you can not bring black caviar into US :bonk: , when asked what color I was declaring my answer was red :thumbs: but customs wanted to varify it anyway :whistle: . YES the jet lag sux but to tell the truth it is a small sacrifice to pay to spend even 1 day in her arms for me. Even with the delays the time spent was quality time, that we would not have otherwise had in our life together. No NOA 2 yet but I know we are getting close :dance:

I have been reading some other trheads and it looks like the visa fee increase has gone into effect and currently stands at 350$. Is this true? It was 131$ at interview is it now 350$ :blink: ? If we have NOA 2 at 75 days or so, maybe we can squeek by ;) ?

Welcome back. NOA2 is around the corner.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

TY Brad.

I see 13 of 15 on Igors were March filers, it's a good sign, I think. The trip was great and we enjoyed getting to spend that time together. It was not quite as saddening to leave this time, only a few tears shed. We know we are getting close to approval and we have front loaded all we can for pkt 3. Once embassy gets hold of things from NVC time will fly. I still have alot of prep to do here at the house. I really would like her to be happy with the condition of it and then make it our own together.

I want more :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: come on VSC!!!!!!!!! let this holiday weekend be a celebration of our new life together.

I personally would like to say, Thank you, to all that have served this great nation and paid the ultimate price in our armed forces for protecting our interest and preserving our freedom's at home and abroad.

There is no place like home. May God continue to bless America. RED,WHITE and BLUE forever!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day holiday everyone.

Met online Sep 26 2009

Traveled to Ukraine Jan 22 2010

Spent 33 wonderful days together

Returned to US Feb 25 2010

K1 filed March 2010

Sent to VSC 2010-03-06

Received 03-08

Check cashed 03-10

NOA 1 dated 03-11

updated 03-16

Spending a week in Odessa and Kherson together 5-19-10 :)))))

NO RFE's

NOA 2 6-24-10

NVC recieve 6-28-10

NOA 2 Hard copy receive 6-29-10

NVC forward to Kiev 6-29-10 That was easy :)

Embassy receive 7-2-2010

Leave US 8-10 to attend interview

Interview 8-12-2010 :)))))))

VISA APPROVED 8-12-2010

POE Houston Tx. 8-20-2010

MARRIED Sep 25 2010 :))))))

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:lol: Even when you're wearing sunglasses, even in the pitch black of the night, even when we seem to be looking in another direction, we can always tell if you have just ogled another woman, there's just no escaping that.

And yes, it's okay if it's us who stare, because when we stare, it's for the sake of esthetics... admiring the regularity of features and shapes. We don't picture that blond 36EE busted babe on top of us. Well, for the most part we don't. :whistle:

Neither do I. I prefer brunettes and, well, NOT 36EE which I do not even know what that is but seems like, oh never mind. HUGE breasts do not in any way relate to beauty for me. In my opinion Salma Hayek would be beautiful if she weren't so...big. IMHO opinion my wife is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I say that seriously, world class, classic beauty. Not to say the "most beautiful" which would clearly be insincere. I doubt she questions I really believe that, but she is, um....vigilant...shall we say. She is usually the most beautiful woman in the room anywhere we go, including the beach, so there is little but disappointment for me if I look anywhere, or at anyone, else. The chances of her not being the most beautiful woman in sight are very slim, almost impossible in Vermont. It would take another of our wonderful RUB forum wives/fiancees to give her a run for the money, so to speak. But she is not tolerant of even joking about the subject...she on the other hand can joke about it and it is OK. She does not offer any practical justification for it though, as you attempt. She just says "I am a woman, I can joke about that"

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I really enjoyed reading everyone's personal experiences in this thread. I wish NVC personnel and embassy staff read these forums. It might make them realize that they are dealing with so much more than documents and photographs...this is peoples' lives! I have barely begun this process. But already I have found it to be somewhat dehumanizing. Reading what people have experienced brings the "human element" back to me, and reminds me that I am really not as alone and isolated as I feel.

I took a look at this thread because it mentioned Odessa. My wife is Russian, living in Rostov-on-Don. My second trip there, we went to Odessa to get me a new tourist visa so I could continue the stay. It was a disaster, really. Everything the travel agent said turned out to be NOT correct, and everything (including the visa) was 2-4 times as much as we were told. It was in Odessa that I learned that if you eat the seemingly "complimentary" chocolate bar in your room and drink a bottle of crappy water, you will be charged $50. And "breakfast sausage" is really a hotdog!

We didn't get to actually see any of the real history and culture of Odessa, which is regretable. But I have some great photos of stuff we really didn't see, and some very fond memories (like two single beds under one comforter REALLY counts as a double bed).

So thanks for reminding that this is not really about paperwork, but about real people, and their real struggles to be together (most recent posts not included).

Edited by frankd2222

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

IMHO opinion my wife is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I say that seriously, world class, classic beauty. Not to say the "most beautiful" which would clearly be insincere.

Gary, I'd like a dollar for every time you've told the forum your wife is the most beautiful woman in the world...blah blah blah. I think it's nice you feel that way but is it some insecurity that keeps you repeating this comment ad nausea? We get it. We hear you. Maybe some agree from the photos you post and maybe some ask what's all the bragging about? Beauty is a subjective issue.

Anyway, maybe you might be merciful and curb all the bragging and boasting...at least for a few days. It's really getting old.

Timeline

I really enjoyed reading everyone's personal experiences in this thread. I wish NVC personnel and embassy staff read these forums. It might make them realize that they are dealing with so much more than documents and photographs...this is peoples' lives! I have barely begun this process. But already I have found it to be somewhat dehumanizing. Reading what people have experienced brings the "human element" back to me, and reminds me that I am really not as alone and isolated as I feel.

I took a look at this thread because it mentioned Odessa. My wife is Russian, living in Rostov-on-Don. My second trip there, we went to Odessa to get me a new tourist visa so I could continue the stay. It was a disaster, really. Everything the travel agent said turned out to be NOT correct, and everything (including the visa) was 2-4 times as much as we were told. It was in Odessa that I learned that if you eat the seemingly "complimentary" chocolate bar in your room and drink a bottle of crappy water, you will be charged $50. And "breakfast sausage" is really a hotdog!

We didn't get to actually see any of the real history and culture of Odessa, which is regretable. But I have some great photos of stuff we really didn't see, and some very fond memories (like two single beds under one comforter REALLY counts as a double bed).

So thanks for reminding that this is not really about paperwork, but about real people, and their real struggles to be together (most recent posts not included).

When in Ukraine, stay in rented apartments. Do not use travel agents, you can rent apartments on the internet...try OdessaRents. I promise you paid 2-3 times what you can do it yourself for.

Rostov on Don is not far from Donets'k.

Gary And Alla

men in general are more ... ummm...practical? When women spot nice shapes they just spot nice shapes. When men spot nice shapes their mind automatically starts flashing pictures of how the shapes would look in some practical situations :blush:

We just don't like to wonder if it's us who inhabit your fantasies or the aforementioned 36EE babe you saw on the beach today.

Isn't having both of you inhabit our fantasies a pretty practical thing to do? I mean, come on, you just said we're practical. I would think having both of you in there at once means we're just doing what we're genetically predisposed to do. We can't help it. It's natural!

In my opinion Salma Hayek would be beautiful if she weren't so...big.

Clarify this for me... are you saying Salma is too big and therefore not so attractive or are you saying she'd be attractive even with 34Bs and about six inches off those hips?

Also, just for the record, is Kim Kardashian too big too?

But she is not tolerant of even joking about the subject...she on the other hand can joke about it and it is OK. She does not offer any practical justification for it though, as you attempt. She just says "I am a woman, I can joke about that"

It sounds like that whip cracks awfully loud over there in Vermont. Whoooo-pish!

I really enjoyed reading everyone's personal experiences in this thread. I wish NVC personnel and embassy staff read these forums. It might make them realize that they are dealing with so much more than documents and photographs...this is peoples' lives!

Keep in mind too there's a lot more to the visa process than the paperwork and photos. As you've posted, this is about peoples' lives. What a lot of folks here on VJ fail to understand is the very simple part of the VJ process is the paperwork and photos - the "official business" of getting everything done - and the more complex issue is the Journey into the afterlife!

Stick around, and don't be scared to post your own experiences, questions, etc. That's why we're here. I don't know about the rest of these yayhoos but VJ is my confessional. While I'm more than willing to help with questions about the business, that's the easy part. 3 Hail Marys and let's roll to the "why are her friends such b!tches?"

Welcome.

Gary, I'd like a dollar for every time you've told the forum your wife is the most beautiful woman in the world...blah blah blah.

I don't think Gary's bragging. I think Alla reads VJ and he's sticking to his story!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

I don't think Gary's bragging. I think Alla reads VJ and he's sticking to his story!

Well...he's more than earned the most P-Whipped husband on RUB. I thought that's what we were escaping from...groveling and crawling over barbed wire for a little bliss? I guess Gary didn't get the memo. Or is this another "Vermont Thing?"

BTW Slim...do you know about the "NutNFancy Project" Google NutNFancy Youtube.

Timeline

Well...he's more than earned the most P-Whipped husband on RUB. I thought that's what we were escaping from...groveling and crawling over barbed wire for a little bliss? I guess Gary didn't get the memo. Or is this another "Vermont Thing?"

BTW Slim...do you know about the "NutNFancy Project" Google NutNFancy Youtube.

But it is such good P. And it is a LOT of bliss. :lol:

I am not sure how being admiring and complimentary to your wife is groveling. And there is no barbed wire here. You are drawing unsupported conclusions and for whatever purpose that makes you feel better...I will let you do that as it couldnt possibly make any difference to me. She doesn't need to read VJ to hear compliments from me. Seems like a hot topic for someone who says they don't want to talk about it.

I do not have stories to contribute about looking at other guy's wives and how I hide that I am looking at them with sunglasses.

But really, did I miss the memo that says you need to say bad words about your wife and where you live? Hate to disappoint, but I love where I live, chose it over all other places and I love my wife and think she is the hottest woman around. I make no apologies for it.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Yes, we know. We've heard you tell us again and again how great your wife is; your life is; your state is; the Ukraine is. Just wondering why you need to keep telling us? If it's not bragging, what is it? Trying to convince yourself? Compulsive behavior? Delusional? Never breast fed? What?

We've endured hearing you praise dear Alla on a 10 times a day basis for many months now. Isn't that enough? Or are you just too whacked out to exercise some restraint and good judgment?

Give it a rest man.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Isn't having both of you inhabit our fantasies a pretty practical thing to do? I mean, come on, you just said we're practical. I would think having both of you in there at once means we're just doing what we're genetically predisposed to do. We can't help it. It's natural!

It sure is practical, but I am not sure many wifes or gfs will approve of that kind of practicality. We like to think we have you all to ourselves, the idea of sharing space in your fantasies with someone else does not attract us. We can't help it. It's natural.

Feb, 20, 2010 - engagement

May, 8, 2010 - I 129F SENT

May, 12, 2010 - NOA 1

August, 5, 2010 - NOA 2

September, 7, 2010 - interview, APPROVED!

September, 15, 2010 - POE Chicago

November, 12, 2010 - WEDDING

January, 27, 2011 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

March, 3, 2011 - BIOMETRICS appointment

March, 25, 2011 - EAD and AP approved

April, 4, 2011 - EAD and AP in mail

April, 28, 2011 - AOS interview appointment

event.png

Timeline

Yes, we know. We've heard you tell us again and again how great your wife is; your life is; your state is; the Ukraine is. Just wondering why you need to keep telling us? If it's not bragging, what is it? Trying to convince yourself? Compulsive behavior? Delusional? Never breast fed? What?

We've endured hearing you praise dear Alla on a 10 times a day basis for many months now. Isn't that enough? Or are you just too whacked out to exercise some restraint and good judgment?

Give it a rest man.

If you want me to give it a rest, stop asking questions. Why is it such an interesting topic for you, because you need sunglasses?

Why do you keep it going and keep asking me questions about it? If you do not like the subject, drop it. If there is something I left out, ask me and I will tell you. I do not ask where you live. If you lived in Vermont you would say so, if you don't, there is no need to make you talk about it.

I do not tell you "ten times a day" That is a gross exageration and indicates a serious flaw in your argument. If the number of times I actually do so is not sufficient to support your argument...drop it.

It is "Ukraine", not "the Ukraine" Please. I do not say "the Russia" and to do so would make ME sound ignorant. It does the same when people say "the Ukraine". If you are going to crticize someone that says good things about a country and particularly if you are going to say bad things about a country...get the name of the country right. Read just a few posts up and ou will see some criticism of Ukraine I entered. And I realize it makes you insecure about where you live or your country to hear something good about someplace else...not sure why. Don't care.

Saying something true is not bragging, but that you would consider it bragging would have to be taken as a compliment I guess. Thanks.

I was breast fed.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Clarify this for me... are you saying Salma is too big and therefore not so attractive or are you saying she'd be attractive even with 34Bs and about six inches off those hips?

Also, just for the record, is Kim Kardashian too big too?

My opinions, for the record.

Kim Kardashian is horrible. Not even attractive in the least.

Salma has breasts and hips which are too big, but she is a beautiful woman. Kim Kardashian is not a beautiful woman. I do not find large breasts and an @ss you could rent advertising space on to be attractive. And Kim Kardashian has a face like the last winner of the Kentucky Derby, and I do not mean the jockey.

Artifical breasts on any woman at any time are a complete turn off, I do not care if they are done good or not...no such thing for me. They remind of those bug-eyed goldfish in the pet shop. Yuck. I prefer natural 32b's any day of the week over silicone bags. Fakes would be a deal breaker. No thank you. In fact, breasts are way down the list on the beauty scale for me. Anything natural and proportionate will compliment the package.

Tattoos are out, not at all attractive, and to me, an indication that the woman is not very intelligent. Ask a woman with tattoos if she "had those done while she waited". She will look at you like this... :blink: Boiled fish.

Intelligent women are sexy as hell. I wouldn't giove a hoot in hell for a woman who didn't have a masters degree, at least one, in something. What do you talk about when you aren't having sex? And they are clever enough to know how to please you too.

Piercings are ok if small and not overdone. Pierced nipples are out! Disgusting. But at least they could be removed and thrown out, not like a tattoo.

I prefer natural brunettes, tall (at least Tall for women, 5-6 or better) long legs, proportionate natural breasts, big eyes, full lips, (not full hips) brains, slender build, an "apple @ss" as Alla calls it, flat stomach, preferably long fingers (just looks better than short fingers) I am not picky at all. I used to like long hair, now I prefer very short hair (go figure) actually Alla had long hair when I met her. If VV asks nicely I will post some pictures of her with long hair. Basically a 40+ year old woman with a body like a 18 year old will do.

In return I offer a middle aged guy (not old), not fat, mostly bald, with higher than average income, good education and good with my hands...good for much more than taking out the trash. More like Norm Abrams than Antonio Banderas. Well, MUCH more like Norm Abrams than Antonio Banderas and not as fat as Bob Villa. What more could a girl ask?

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.