4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

I had an ASC appointment for I485 and I765 on April 16th and the last update for I485 and I765 was on April 19 (I checked them online). I haven’t gotten EAD yet but I have received NOA last Wednesday about upcoming interview which will be next month. Does anyone know how long it takes to get EAD? On the notice that I received says I must bring EAD and any authorized advance parole. Am I going to get EAD before the interview?

Thanks in advance!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I had an ASC appointment for I485 and I765 on April 16th and the last update for I485 and I765 was on April 19 (I checked them online). I haven’t gotten EAD yet but I have received NOA last Wednesday about upcoming interview which will be next month. Does anyone know how long it takes to get EAD? On the notice that I received says I must bring EAD and any authorized advance parole. Am I going to get EAD before the interview?

Thanks in advance!!!

It's too hard to say what will happen. It is possible you may get your EAD this month. Please fill in your timeline.

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Thanks in advance!!!

If you haven't received any notification of the card being approved, then it's not currently on it's way.

Honestly if your interview is in a month then it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme. If you have it, take it, if you don't, don't.

OP is adjusting from an overstayed and expired F1 visa so :

** moved from "Adjustment of Status (Green Card) from Family Based Visas" to "Adjustment of Status from Work, Student, & Tourist Visas" as you are adjusting from a F1 visa and the prior forum is for K1, K2, K3 & K4**

**Please update your timeline so others can benefit from your experience and your profile to reflect that you are now AOS (pending). The timeline function is up the top called "immigration timelines". To update your profile click on your control panel and on the left is the function called "edit profile information". Then scroll down to Immigration status where it currently says "k1" and changed to "AOS (pending)". Please also add your country of beneficiary.**

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I didn't even get the EAD until a couple of days AFTER my interview. Don't worry about it - just be glad your interview date is so soon. :)

4OvIp1.png

kCtMp1.png

Sept. 6th - Arrived for 3 months to stay with my boyfriend

Nov. 21st - Got married!

February 12th - Mailed paperwork

February 25th - Checks cashed

February 26th - NOAs received

March 4th - Touched! AP, I-130, I-765

March 11th - Received Biometrics appt for 24/03/10

March 12th - Walk in Biometrics completed!

March 15th - Touched. I-765, I-485

March 24th Original Biometrics appt date

March 26th - Received Interview Date for April 27th

April 23rd - Touched!

April 26th - AP approved, EAD approved, card production ordered

April 27th - Interview - APPROVED!

May 3rd - EAD received in mail

May 6th - Approval notices for I-130 and I-485 received

May 11th - Card production ordered

June 1st - GC finally received!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.