umer8566

miss place my file please help meeee

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

hi

iam us citizen and applied for my married son he is in karachi pakistan.petition approved date is 1/20/2010.NVC dont have my case.NVC contact to usis behave of me. i recived the latter in the maile last friday.requesting a reconstructed I130 in order to process with the NVC. PLEASE ANY BODY HAVE SAME PROBLEM HELP ME OUT WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THE PROBLEAM OR WHATS THE NEXT STEP PLZZZZZ HELP AND REPLY

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hi

iam us citizen and applied for my married son he is in karachi pakistan.petition approved date is 1/20/2010.NVC dont have my case.NVC contact to usis behave of me. i recived the latter in the maile last friday.requesting a reconstructed I130 in order to process with the NVC. PLEASE ANY BODY HAVE SAME PROBLEM HELP ME OUT WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THE PROBLEAM OR WHATS THE NEXT STEP PLZZZZZ HELP AND REPLY

Follow the instructions on the RFE & send in a copy of the 130 or a new one. Be sure to send the RFE letter as requested to make sure the RFE info can be connected to your case.

RFE = Request for further evidence

We are going through the same process except it was our I-129f which they lost.

We just followed the instructions in the letter and resent everything last week as requested so hopefully

we will here something from USCIS asap.

I just hope you kept copies of everything it certainly makes replacing the lost application a lot easier :)

Edited by visacat

Removal of Conditions

09/03/2012 - Window opens

10/03/2012 - Mailed I-751 via USPS Priority Mail

10/05/2012 - Arrived @ VSC

09/19/2012 - NOA1 dated (actually received 11/7/12)

12/11/2012 - Biometrics taken

12/03/2012 - Conditional Green Card expires

I would get back in touch with USCIS and explain this to them

Removal of Conditions

09/03/2012 - Window opens

10/03/2012 - Mailed I-751 via USPS Priority Mail

10/05/2012 - Arrived @ VSC

09/19/2012 - NOA1 dated (actually received 11/7/12)

12/11/2012 - Biometrics taken

12/03/2012 - Conditional Green Card expires

• 2 weeks later...

go thd email just now saying the from NVC saying uscis located my file and its sitting in california service center whats next bu but send all my paper worke 2hrs agoooo

When did you apply for your son? After the petition is approved, your son will have to wait several years before visa number is available.

Check out the visa bulletin: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4879.html

They're now assigning numbers for petitions with priority date from 6/2001. You have another 9 years wait.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

OK - so they are sending it to NVC.

Suggest you wait 2 weeks (from the 17th) for the casefile to arrive at NVC , and for NVC to OPEN the casefile -

then - call NVC back again.

IF NVC can get you a new casefile #, then follow these steps -

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221785-ds-3032-slowdown/page__view__findpost__p__3560467

I'm thinking you'll be waiting for a priority date to become current, so you might be in for a longish wait.

Good Luck !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

thank good iam happy nvc got me file and they gave me the case number but in the same time told me in the latter that i have to wait sereval year to get the visa avalibale ple help whats next do i have to wait 3 or 4 year

Next you check on the visa bulletin for the priority date (PD) to become current. Current wait time for your category F3 - married child of USC is around 9 years.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.