LvivLovers

To those about to fly to R/U/B

149 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Yes, you did, actually. I will post it if you like.

Please do.

However, as a global mod, you have more to do with controlling Rob & Mel that just called me a douchebag in the above post. That is a personal attrack and I expect you will do something about it.

Whatever action a mod takes when enforcing the TOS is between the administration and the member. At no time will administration discuss this in public.

In fact, I am surprised you woul dhave the nerve to post here without remving that first...no, I am not surprised. I take that back.

Are you asking me to remove the post?

iagree.gif

Oh, wait, where was the one where you called my literacy and intelligence into question?

Sorry, Elm. I forgot, reading is a challenge for you. You are in luck though, Ms. McCongeniality, also known as "Poitine, the Fighting Princess of Donegal" posted a VIDEO insulting my WIFE in the RUB forum. You are free to view it, click on the little arrow to play it. You may even be able to figure it out all by yourself, or get whoever helped Poitine post it to help you.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I wanted to stay silent but I can't. Sorry, I'm an uncouth lush who clearly should be put down lest she breed. As Krikit said, she never claimed to be drunk and I can attest she never was.

Gary, much of what happens in the UK forum is intended for internal UK consumption, even if it is in a public forum. Much like when you talk amongst yourselves about guns and women and pie, we are unguarded and may even engage in a little hyperbolic banter. If our discussion of alcoholic revelry is not to your taste, as you often say to interlopers, don't read. Yes, it's hypocritical of me to come on here and say that but crucially I understand I am being a hypocrite.

Furthermore, I would point out that you made a clumsy allusion to Anglophone (or at least UK and Irish) women being drunken dogs that needed to be vaccinated or perhaps hit by a double decker bus via the gutter right here in this thread. This may be one of the more disgusting things I have read on all of VJ in a while.

I'm kicking myself for even writing this since I know it will do nothing to make you see my side.

No, thank you very much for your post.

Clearly the Brits are allowed a "different" sense of humor and we are not. Much of what is posted here is meant for internal consumption, yet it seems to require the review of UK forum members. If you cannot stand the heat, get the heck out of the kitchen.

Any "clumsy illusions" I made were in jest that went over your head because you do not understand FSU humor...but they WERE made in the FSU forum, I did not come over to your forum and start that.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/255143-irritating-bs-your-so-does/page__view__findpost__p__3980595

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/255143-irritating-bs-your-so-does/page__view__findpost__p__3980626

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/255143-irritating-bs-your-so-does/page__view__findpost__p__3980632

There is many more in that thread, you want me to post them? Post ONE where I insulted a member of the UK forum. Please.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

My point was that you should get your ducks in a row before calling people ignorant.

I do apologize to the denizens of the RUB forum for my crass behavior in not checking my spelling before posting. Do you extend this courtesy to everyone, or just the interlopers?

Yes, you did, actually. I will post it if you like. However, as a global mod, you have more to do with controlling Rob & Mel that just called me a douchebag in the above post. That is a personal attrack and I expect you will do something about it. In fact, I am surprised you woul dhave the nerve to post here without remving that first...no, I am not surprised. I take that back.

I notice also that no one posted any insults I made of your members.

Gary, as in libel and slander cases, if the subject matter is indeed true, there is no recourse.

No, thank you very much for your post.

Clearly the Brits are allowed a "different" sense of humor and we are not. Much of what is posted here is meant for internal consumption, yet it seems to require the review of UK forum members. If you cannot stand the heat, get the heck out of the kitchen.

Any "clumsy illusions" I made were in jest that went over your head because you do not understand FSU humor...but they WERE made in the FSU forum, I did not come over to your forum and start that.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/255143-irritating-bs-your-so-does/page__view__findpost__p__3980595

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/255143-irritating-bs-your-so-does/page__view__findpost__p__3980626

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/255143-irritating-bs-your-so-does/page__view__findpost__p__3980632

There is many more in that thread, you want me to post them? Post ONE where I insulted a member of the UK forum. Please.

You seem to have confused 'humor' with 'misogyny'.

Timeline

Oh, wait, where was the one where you called my literacy and intelligence into question?

You are still having problems reading and following directions (something YOU admitted to). I did not post any of the above in YOUR forum. I have NEVER come to your forum to insult UK members there and you cannot find a post. Yet you cirlce the wagons and bring many of your forum over here to insult us.

Can you not see the difference? Really? This is incredible, really.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

You are still having problems reading and following directions (something YOU admitted to). I did not post any of the above in YOUR forum. I have NEVER come to your forum to insult UK members there and you cannot find a post. Yet you cirlce the wagons and bring many of your forum over here to insult us.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Oh this room is fantastic! Why haven't I seen this before, thank you Elmcitymaven! I admit that I find it odd to purchase a wife via post but at least you understand the proper roles in a relationship. Plus any opponent of Elmcitymaven is a friend of mine! :whistle:

Please drop by the UK room more often, gents. I take a lot of nasty skewering for having established myself as 'head' of our relationship, it'll be aces to finally have someone with my back to counter the self-imposed internet police.

"It has been suggested that we'll squander the sponsors' money on wine, women and song. That is not true. We don't do a lot of singing here at Portman Road" - Ipswich Town owner John Cobbold

Timeline

Please look around. You are in the RUB forum. where did I post insults to your members in your forum?

Gary And Alla

Gary, you attacked me in THIS forum. I replied. You are clearly having problems with posting, since your reply appears three times. And it's most certainly "allusions" I'm "alluding" to.

Julian -- stay out of this.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Please drop by the UK room more often, gents. I take a lot of nasty skewering for having established myself as 'head' of our relationship, it'll be aces to finally have someone with my back to counter the self-imposed internet police.

I doubt they're going to make a 1950's forum just for you, Julian. (L)

Timeline

Please do.

Whatever action a mod takes when enforcing the TOS is between the administration and the member. At no time will administration discuss this in public.

Are you asking me to remove the post?

I posted a few of them you made. You said you didn't. I am not questioning if it is humor, never did. You said you didn't say any such thing. You often do, Krikit.

I was not aware I had to request a moderator to remove a post which refers to a specific member (therefore a "personal attack") as a "douchebag"

Please do whatever your duty would be in such a case without bias. No need to report to me.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Gary, you attacked me in THIS forum. I replied. You are clearly having problems with posting, since your reply appears three times. And it's most certainly "allusions" I'm "alluding" to.

Julian -- stay out of this.

Why? Because you're being called on the same pot-stirring here that you're known for in the UK room? I'm just here to enjoy and encourage public discourse. :whistle:

"It has been suggested that we'll squander the sponsors' money on wine, women and song. That is not true. We don't do a lot of singing here at Portman Road" - Ipswich Town owner John Cobbold

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

observations: i've read in various forums (canadian and uk regional) about krikit's meetup with two uk regional posters. nothing was said by krikit about her being drunk. if anything, gary, you've read too far into the posts by the other two members that were there.

there's been far too many insults in this thread. it needs to stop - refer to the pic posted previously.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.