elmcitymaven

Irritating BS your SO does

1,246 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well, there was a certain England goalkeeper during the 90's whose 02 WC was an absolute humiliating experience. Hate to have that last name :whistle:

I was there at the time, and remember a certain montage of him (and the rest of the team) to 'Stop Crying Your Heart Out' playing endlessly on the tv. :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Irritating BS my SO does.... partying past 3 A.M on Guitar Hero with a friend of mine and 4 strangers she brought over.... omg, I want some F'ing sleep....

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Irritating BS my SO does.... partying past 3 A.M on Guitar Hero with a friend of mine and 4 strangers she brought over.... omg, I want some F'ing sleep....

I used to get in from the disco at 5am and then back out to work at 8am

Now I am in bed at 10.10pm and up at 7am and I feel better than i did then

In 1990 I spent £250 a night going out. Night clubs, taxis, champagne, jack daniels, lost keys, locksmiths, hotels etc etc

Now I spend $40 and think it's a lot and I save and save for.... ? I don't know what

We are all on the same moving walkway and travelling at the same speed - so enjoy the 3am stuff while you can coz it sure ain't forever...

moresheep400100.jpg

I used to get in from the disco at 5am and then back out to work at 8am

Now I am in bed at 10.10pm and up at 7am and I feel better than i did then

In 1990 I spent £250 a night going out. Night clubs, taxis, champagne, jack daniels, lost keys, locksmiths, hotels etc etc

Now I spend $40 and think it's a lot and I save and save for.... ? I don't know what

We are all on the same moving walkway and travelling at the same speed - so enjoy the 3am stuff while you can coz it sure ain't forever...

I recently was out until 3am and it took me two days to recuperate. And I'm only 37! I'm with Alan on this one -- one day this will be a treasured memory, like when you were still able to sleep on someone's floor and not need to go to the chiropractor after.

And Alan, you're saving that dinero for the palazzo you're setting twowls and me up in, right?star_smile.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

I recently was out until 3am and it took me two days to recuperate. And I'm only 37! I'm with Alan on this one -- one day this will be a treasured memory, like when you were still able to sleep on someone's floor and not need to go to the chiropractor after.

And Alan, you're saving that dinero for the palazzo you're setting twowls and me up in, right?star_smile.gif

If a palazzo is like a harem, count me in ! Always fancied one of those - you get a bathroom each too with deluxe toilet paper - I'm not stingy. The eunuchs can check out their moods and give me some feed back before I stride out in my magnificence and decide which door to tap on

Change your names from the owl and the pusssy cat to - Mondaywednesday and Tuesdaythurday and we are all set !

Friday-Sunday is for GIN and catching up on emails

moresheep400100.jpg

If a palazzo is like a harem, count me in ! Always fancied one of those - you get a bathroom each too with deluxe toilet paper - I'm not stingy. The eunuchs can check out their moods and give me some feed back before I stride out in my magnificence and decide which door to tap on

Change your names from the owl and the pusssy cat to - Mondaywednesday and Tuesdaythurday and we are all set !

Friday-Sunday is for GIN and catching up on emails

If you promise to put GIN in my suite of apartments and beer in the owl's, we may have a deal here. I thank you in advance for your beneficence in providing us with premium bog roll; is it too much to ask for asses' milk as well for bathing in? Rose petals for sprinkling on sheets? We're also both fond of violets too, and we will need pin money for the little trinkets that keep us happy.smile.gif

Timeline

If you promise to put GIN in my suite of apartments and beer in the owl's, we may have a deal here. I thank you in advance for your beneficence in providing us with premium bog roll; is it too much to ask for asses' milk as well for bathing in? Rose petals for sprinkling on sheets? We're also both fond of violets too, and we will need pin money for the little trinkets that keep us happy.smile.gif

Something suspicious here - how come the VJ swear checker let you put asse's milk ? Oh it lets me too - I see - you just add an 'e'

My conversation is littered with animal references like asses and pusssies and it's a bind having to add extra letters.

ok rose petals /violets it is (chinese made plastic ones) but in MY harem, the gin doesn't come in bottles - it's the pink tap in the bathroom !!!! and the beer is in the blue tap

jeez it's true about you American crumpet being so fussy - when I was in the Tora Bora, a toasted bilberry bagel would attract hords of willing female slaves

moresheep400100.jpg

Something suspicious here - how come the VJ swear checker let you put asse's milk ? Oh it lets me too - I see - you just add an 'e'

My conversation is littered with animal references like asses and pusssies and it's a bind having to add extra letters.

ok rose petals /violets it is (chinese made plastic ones) but in MY harem, the gin doesn't come in bottles - it's the pink tap in the bathroom !!!! and the beer is in the blue tap

jeez it's true about you American crumpet being so fussy - when I was in the Tora Bora, a toasted bilberry bagel would attract hords of willing female slaves

I have a special VJ spell checker that lets me get around all sorts of things. star_smile.gif

As long as there are regular taps that dispense water for our ablutions, I'm sure I speak for the owl when I say that the idea of running gin and beer is delightful. But you mentioned nothing of our pin money. :( If we aren't put out to work at t'mill but are instead stuck in the harem/palazzo, how will we dress ourselves?

We are picky because we are not slaves, like your bilberry-bonkers babes. We are here by choice. Don't forget that. ;) Oh wait, what? Why is there a tracking device on my ankle? :unsure:

Timeline

I have a special VJ spell checker that lets me get around all sorts of things. star_smile.gif

As long as there are regular taps that dispense water for our ablutions, I'm sure I speak for the owl when I say that the idea of running gin and beer is delightful. But you mentioned nothing of our pin money. :( If we aren't put out to work at t'mill but are instead stuck in the harem/palazzo, how will we dress ourselves?

We are picky because we are not slaves, like your bilberry-bonkers babes. We are here by choice. Don't forget that. ;) Oh wait, what? Why is there a tracking device on my ankle? :unsure:

Pins don't cost much so I reckon I could run to pin money. Actually we are on post with irritating stuff your OH does - just shows that everything has to be negotiated and only lasts as long as the desire for 'X' holds.

Once the great Khazi has put 150 lbs on and gotten into golf and/or fishing, the cosseted inmates of the harem suddenly become an overhead and everything they do becomes an irritation. Especially leaving the GIN tap running.

It follows therefore that the irritating things will CHANGE and be never ending because the angle of view will change with time.

Baldrick - "Please don't fire me sweet master, I have been in your employ since I was 3 years old"

Blackadder : All that time ? No wonder I am so sick of the sight of you.

http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-definition/khazi

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

Pins don't cost much so I reckon I could run to pin money. Actually we are on post with irritating stuff your OH does - just shows that everything has to be negotiated and only lasts as long as the desire for 'X' holds.

Once the great Khazi has put 150 lbs on and gotten into golf and/or fishing, the cosseted inmates of the harem suddenly become an overhead and everything they do becomes an irritation. Especially leaving the GIN tap running.

It follows therefore that the irritating things will CHANGE and be never ending because the angle of view will change with time.

Baldrick - "Please don't fire me sweet master, I have been in your employ since I was 3 years old"

Blackadder : All that time ? No wonder I am so sick of the sight of you.

http://dictionary.re...efinition/khazi

You still haven't addressed why you put a tracking device on my ankle. :angry: I am not an animal; I am your No 1 Internet Girlfriend!

Timeline

I can't believe it !!!!

This guy is called deepa khazi !!!!!!!

Think I am choking to death !!!!!! gurgle !

http://www.linkedin.com/in/deepakhazi

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

You still haven't addressed why you put a tracking device on my ankle. :angry: I am not an animal; I am your No 1 Internet Girlfriend!

It's not a tracking device it's an... no I can't say that.

It's an AGMD Advanced gin moderating device

When it detects excess levels being approached, it cuts your knicker elastic by vertical laser shot

With those round your ankles you can't get to the bar for more

It's all for your own good as the Patriot Act says.

moresheep400100.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.