elmcitymaven

Irritating BS your SO does

1,246 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
I'm very curious about this foot wedgie. T-Bone, are you wearing white socks with your flip flops? Say it ain't so!
'Tain't never so, no man (uh, what'd he say?). The explanation, si man, is this, si man: Instead of merely imparting the traditional wedgie by hand, Mrs. T-B. has taken to using her (considerable) bodily flexibility to add two other limbs to the WMD (Wedgie-Mucho-Danger) list. The particular peril exists when I attempt to sit on the couch -- where she is sacked out most of the time -- with a tray of food in my hands. An unprotected culo (Spanish for, uh, hindquarters) courts the Devil's workshop, si man.

It's admirable that she's able to use all four limbs for various things, like a gorilla, as long as she doesn't walk on her knuckles like a gorilla, si man. However, I object intellectually and strenuously to the pregnancy-contrived objection that I am recently and indefinitely disallowed from imparting return wedgies unto HER, because "it will hurt Baby" (AKA Cletus the Fetus). Hmmmph, man. Incidentally, everyone here needs to visit and enthusiastically contribute to the "Wedgies, si man" poll (in the Polls forum), which, somewhat logically and perhaps expectedly, pertains to wedgies, si man.

I was out at the resale shop recently and bought a shirt that had begun its retail life at Banana Republic. When I noted to her that this was the second thing that I'd procured from a Banana Republic -- she being the first -- she considered this momentarily and replied, "Bananas ARE Ecuador's #1 or #2 export!" (Gorillas eat bananas, si man.)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Bye guys, taking self-imposed VJ exile for a while. :)

Fantastic idea, seemed it was all getting to be a bit much for you. Take as long as you need. :thumbs:

"It has been suggested that we'll squander the sponsors' money on wine, women and song. That is not true. We don't do a lot of singing here at Portman Road" - Ipswich Town owner John Cobbold

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hope you'll follow her lead, Julian! :thumbs:

I'm flattered dear, thank you, but I have no desire to be an internet policeman. As you can see, it's quite stressful work, sometimes requiring lengthy mental health holidays. But we shall miss her. :whistle:

"It has been suggested that we'll squander the sponsors' money on wine, women and song. That is not true. We don't do a lot of singing here at Portman Road" - Ipswich Town owner John Cobbold

Well, THAT was just about the shortest VJ exile ever. :lol: How can I resist coming back on after I've quelled my righteous indignation last night from getting a frickin' WARNING from a mod (not the sainted Krikit) about my behaviour in the RUB forum yesterday -- especially when one of my spies tells me that my former No 1 Internet Boyfriend Julian is in here taking a swipe at me?

Primed and ready, young Julian. :)

Edit to add: well, primed and ready after I emerge from my gardenia-scented shower and my flunkies have patted me dry and wrapped me in my peignoir.

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

-- especially when one of my spies tells me that my former No 1 Internet Boyfriend Julian is in here taking a swipe at me?

I didn't know you had a boyfriend before me. I thought you was a virgo !

hum

virgo test for you chaps:

paint it red white and blue - and we she says "OMG I have never seen one like that before !"

You say "FAILED ! - GOTCHA"

moresheep400100.jpg

I didn't know you had a boyfriend before me. I thought you was a virgo !

hum

No, I am a Gemini (birthday last Saturday) and we are known for having two of everything. star_smile.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

'Tain't never so, no man (uh, what'd he say?). The explanation, si man, is this, si man: Instead of merely imparting the traditional wedgie by hand, Mrs. T-B. has taken to using her (considerable) bodily flexibility to add two other limbs to the WMD (Wedgie-Mucho-Danger) list. The particular peril exists when I attempt to sit on the couch -- where she is sacked out most of the time -- with a tray of food in my hands. An unprotected culo (Spanish for, uh, hindquarters) courts the Devil's workshop, si man.

It's admirable that she's able to use all four limbs for various things, like a gorilla, as long as she doesn't walk on her knuckles like a gorilla, si man. However, I object intellectually and strenuously to the pregnancy-contrived objection that I am recently and indefinitely disallowed from imparting return wedgies unto HER, because "it will hurt Baby" (AKA Cletus the Fetus). Hmmmph, man. Incidentally, everyone here needs to visit and enthusiastically contribute to the "Wedgies, si man" poll (in the Polls forum), which, somewhat logically and perhaps expectedly, pertains to wedgies, si man.

I was out at the resale shop recently and bought a shirt that had begun its retail life at Banana Republic. When I noted to her that this was the second thing that I'd procured from a Banana Republic -- she being the first -- she considered this momentarily and replied, "Bananas ARE Ecuador's #1 or #2 export!" (Gorillas eat bananas, si man.)

I see - Mrs T-Bone has some high level skills. I see all kinds of possibilities for mischief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P86fPsC_cCQ

90day.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I see - Mrs T-Bone has some high level skills. I see all kinds of possibilities for mischief.

THAT was the funniest video I have seen in awhile. Almost as good as the "I'm a ferret, and I'm dancing!!" one. My coworkers think I lost it. Thanks for that.

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.