elmcitymaven

Irritating BS your SO does

1,246 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

That would be the reason.

Besides I wasn't braggin'. Y'know, Alla is a grandmother and had her 15th college re-union like (OMG!) 9 years ago...holy #######! But she still looks best naked...with the lights on...doesn't that annoy the sh!t out of you? I just had to post how she annoys me with that every night and then when it is cold, expects me to hug all over her and keep her warm. It's a lowdown dirty job and she ought to just get one of those flannel bags so many women wear...don't you think?

lcrspe060805.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

That would be the reason.

Besides I wasn't braggin'. Y'know, Alla is a grandmother and had her 15th college re-union like (OMG!) 9 years ago...holy #######! But she still looks best naked...with the lights on...doesn't that annoy the sh!t out of you?

Why would this annoy any of us? I don't mean to damage your self-esteem but no one here is "jealous" of you, your wife or your relationship. In fact, we are very happy for you.

Besides, I'm my 15 year college reunion was only 2 years ago and my dear husband's was last year...he is *shock* HORROR......younger than me!

90day.jpg

Why would this annoy any of us? I don't mean to damage your self-esteem but no one here is "jealous" of you, your wife or your relationship. In fact, we are very happy for you.

Besides, I'm my 15 year college reunion was only 2 years ago and my dear husband's was last year...he is *shock* HORROR......younger than me!

You filthy cougar. I knew there was a reason why I liked you.biggrin.gif

I just saw Robin on Thursday night and she is one red hot mama.luv.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Say hi to both for me!

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Have a great night out girlies :D

Removal of Conditions

09/03/2012 - Window opens

10/03/2012 - Mailed I-751 via USPS Priority Mail

10/05/2012 - Arrived @ VSC

09/19/2012 - NOA1 dated (actually received 11/7/12)

12/11/2012 - Biometrics taken

12/03/2012 - Conditional Green Card expires

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

The lesbian ploy won't work in Toronto...

ok story time:

Bradford West Yorkshire December 1988. Leeds Road, Funny's bar.

So I have been staking out this bird for about 3 weeks - chatting her up etc and I thought I would check out the position with her friend. So while the target is in the ladies, I say to her friend - "You know I quite like Margaret - thinking of asking her out when she comes back from the ladies"

Large short haired companion says "You needn't bother, we are lesbians". I though fair does, two hers playing hymns without an organ. I accepted it without thinking it was a put off - I mean what woman in her right mind would want to cold shoulder me - I mean come on !

Anyway, 10 mins later, short haired jobby goes for a wee and Margaret comes sidling over and whispers - "She told me what you said while I was in the ladies, and I want you to know I am not a committed lesbian". Then she said "She had better not catch me talking to you or I am trouble".

Anyway, I decided to let no man put asunder what an evolutionary hiccup had brought together. Also, the short haired one was scary, so I skipped the idea but stayed friends with em. New year's eve 1988, my last memory before weaving home was standing on a really tall bar stool, downing my sixth pint and covered in shaving foam and with a lesbian sitting on each bicep while I did my Schwarzenegger impression...

I thought of all the happily married men and how they were spending their new year's eve and I thought - "this is different - life ain't so bad after all"

No one has ever used the lesbian ploy on me - though I have had "F*** off granddad" (She wasn't even my granddaughter !)

That was better than "Buy me a drink or I will glass you" which I also experienced and which is rejection and potentially wad bruising at the same time.

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

Hey all -- we just had martinis down in the spendyspendy bar. Yikes! But nummy. Cake time, then out for beers. :D

Alan, I love you, and not just for that post.luv.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.