elmcitymaven

Irritating BS your SO does

1,246 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I'm going to reference the other thread, and if it gets me a ban, then so be it.

As one of the more vocal anti-Julians from early on, I say now we just let them be. I think we need to be in their shoes to understand the fiasco that is their relationship...and yeah, he seems pompous, but he obviously puts up with a great deal as well...she shagged his best mate, brags about how good a shag she is in her blog, he bought her an effing Porche and she uses it to go on a romantic 'non date' with her ex, slept drunk at her ex's house, AND is the sole supplier of anti-Julian ammo that we all are using against him. How would any of you feel if your partner went running to random strangers on the internet daily and divulged all your shortcomings???

Put yourself in his shoes? Would you put up with that? Cman, fair's fair.. So perhaps they are perfect together, so let's just sit back and let em be...no one needs 'helping' here. Their situation is so crazy, I half think it's not real and this whole situation is contrived anyways, but that's for another day.

Jeez he makes me sound understated - glad I missed it.

saying 'the other thread ' is ok I reckon..

As in 'If it were not for the rules concerning parliamentary language, I would call you a supercilious git'

moresheep400100.jpg

I'm going to reference the other thread, and if it gets me a ban, then so be it.

As one of the more vocal anti-Julians from early on, I say now we just let them be. I think we need to be in their shoes to understand the fiasco that is their relationship...and yeah, he seems pompous, but he obviously puts up with a great deal as well...she shagged his best mate, brags about how good a shag she is in her blog, he bought her an effing Porche and she uses it to go on a romantic 'non date' with her ex, slept drunk at her ex's house, AND is the sole supplier of anti-Julian ammo that we all are using against him. How would any of you feel if your partner went running to random strangers on the internet daily and divulged all your shortcomings???

Put yourself in his shoes? Would you put up with that? Cman, fair's fair.. So perhaps they are perfect together, so let's just sit back and let em be...no one needs 'helping' here. Their situation is so crazy, I half think it's not real and this whole situation is contrived anyways, but that's for another day.

I'd say he either lacks a pair.

Or he's getting something else out of it.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Anyone else have experience with waitstaff not understanding you or your fiance/spouse?

Dr.Pepper became my soda of choice after so many waitstaff thought I'd asked for cake when I wanted a coke. One even went on to say they had coke flavoured cake at one point :rofl:

Gemma and Paul - Our Timeline

05/17/2007 - K1 Visa app sent in

05/30/2008 - K1 Visa Interview, approved but suspended pending on new police report, sent new report in 2 days later along with my passport to the embassy

06/10/2008 - Passport delivered to the house with nice visa page stuck inside yipeee!

06/20/2008 - arrived in US

08/02/2008 - tied the knot

08/11/2008 - applied for AOS and EAD

09/11/2008 - NOA arrived for both

09/30/2008 - Biometrics

12/20/2008 - Interview Letter arrived

12/23/2008 - EAD approved!

12/29/2008 - EAD card ordered

02/11/2009 - Interview APPROVED!

02/25/2009 - Green Card in hand!

11/15/2010 - ROC I-751 filed

11/17/2010 - Delivery confirmation for I-751

11/27/2010 - NOA1 (dated 11/17/2010)

12/28/2010 - Biometrics

02/16/2011 - Approval/card production email

02/23/2011 - Ohh ahh.. 10yr card arrived

2011-2017 - vacations, baby boy born in 2014, more vacations, finally remember I could file for Citizenship 5 yrs ago!

01/20/2017 - N400 filed

01/30/2017 - N400 returned with amendments needed

01/31/2017 - N400 resubmitted

02/14/2017 - NOA (dated 02/09/2017)

03/03/2017 - Biometrics 

03/07/2017 - In line for interview
08/21/2017 - Interview letter received 
09/22/2017 - Interview date - Approved

10/17/2017 - Oath Ceremony 

Timeline

Dr.Pepper became my soda of choice after so many waitstaff thought I'd asked for cake when I wanted a coke. One even went on to say they had coke flavoured cake at one point :rofl:

I got a cheese sandwich when I asked for a cheese burger

I am sick of my wife not understanding what I am saying - Its been 5 years now and its what what what all the time.

My buddy says I have BBC English too - I am not a muttering provincial. My buddy comes from Barnsley though ....

moresheep400100.jpg

This was sort of what I was trying to say in the post I made about it. As usual, someone more eloquent than me says what I am thinking. Anyway, although I can't help watching, I have been biting my tongue (quite firmly!) about the whole thing.

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Well, kiddiekins, off to Toronto imminently. SuperShuttle rescheduled my pickup from 6.45am to 5.15, so I suppose I ain't sleeping tonight. Gonna go pop open another organic beer and then take a shower. While in Toronto, I shall be meeting up with the inimitable Julez, who (apparently) will be turning me against Julian. :rolleyes:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Jeez he makes me sound understated - glad I missed it.

saying 'the other thread ' is ok I reckon..

As in 'If it were not for the rules concerning parliamentary language, I would call you a supercilious git'

Alan, can I just say that Julian's mere presence around here has made you practically a saint in my eyes. :lol:

Maven - enjoy your trip - I love Toronto! Rush town, after all. :D And I'm jealous you get to meet julez - take piccys!!!

SA4userbar.jpg

Timeline

Alan, can I just say that Julian's mere presence around here has made you practically a saint in my eyes. :lol:

Maven - enjoy your trip - I love Toronto! Rush town, after all. :D And I'm jealous you get to meet julez - take piccys!!!

Wow I have a lot thank him for !

I use to use Toronto as a knocking shop when I couldn't enter the US during K1. Fiance would fly Milwaukee - toronto and I flew Manchester - Toronto

I used to delight in telling the Japanese lady on immigration that I was using her country for sex for 3 days. Should have seen her face.

I did that at least 4 times

Elmcity - have a good un and say hello to Yonge street for me !

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

I used to delight in telling the Japanese lady on immigration that I was using her country for sex for 3 days. Should have seen her face.

I did that at least 4 times

Elmcity - have a good un and say hello to Yonge street for me !

My country has been used for that a LOT. You foreign degenerates, stop despoiling my country!

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Timeline

My country has been used for that a LOT. You foreign degenerates, stop despoiling my country!

Got a suite with a big jackoozi at the falls - threw a load of suds in and played like dolphins on acid.

Final classy touch was a bottle of gin and a bottle of tonic but I forgot the lime

Nobody's perfect

Lot of gay bars up Yonge and I went in one by mistake while I was waiting for her to land. I was concentrating on the menu and missed the coded messages outside.

Met by a sea of vests (can't remember the American/Canadian word) and padded plastic pants and moustaches but escaped with my batty intact.

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

Got a suite with a big jackoozi at the falls - threw a load of suds in and played like dolphins on acid.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif You have an amazing turn of phrase!

And yeah, the gay bars tend to be on Church, but there are some on Yonge too!

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Timeline

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif You have an amazing turn of phrase!

And yeah, the gay bars tend to be on Church, but there are some on Yonge too!

Actually, deep suddy baths hold more surprises with elephants than dolphins...I speculate...

Yes when I was 26 my boss said I had a turn of phrase - and that it would be my downfall one day and to stop putting things in writing. We used to break into his desk drawer on night shift and give ourselves ticks on his personnel assessment sheet. Actually I didn't coz I'm a good boy - but the other guys did.

moresheep400100.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.