elmcitymaven

Irritating BS your SO does

1,246 posts in this topic

They will be exalted in the earth and have free mushy peas for life

Awesome. :D

Had a huge fry-up last night with my prodigal sometime-husband -- eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, real English baked beans -- followed by raspberries and Ambrosia custard from a tin, all while we watched Last of the Summer Wine from 1977. It was orgiastically English.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

They will be exalted in the earth and have free mushy peas for life

How do I get to Foxconn again? (eeew, mushy peas)

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Awesome. :D

Had a huge fry-up last night with my prodigal sometime-husband -- eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms, real English baked beans -- followed by raspberries and Ambrosia custard from a tin, all while we watched Last of the Summer Wine from 1977. It was orgiastically English.

Makes me feel sad for the rest who wouldn't get it even if they got the dvd..NORA BATTY's nylons... !

ok off to coach and horses in Harrogate now - Timmy Taylors plus plain crisps with Stevey F and his famous V neck pullover from antiquity which has defied the decades and which neither moths nor rust has corrupted (very much)

He has remained married throughout, which goes to show that tolerance of OH foibles is possible given enough secretly administered valium

moresheep400100.jpg

Only 37.2% of those who know I am flip. The other 62.8% and all the ones who don't know I am pulling legs, hate me with a passion.

I am starting a charity to provide counselling for them. This will include a 6 month work therapy course at the Foxcon sweat - oops I mean esteemed and highly productive Foxcon factory in China

Thoil >>>

http://www.sculpin.com/journal/2005/10/17/thoil/

Surely there's some overlap?

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Surely there's some overlap?

There is both overlap and drift and disillusionment - but revelation too.

There is a big downside to being David Koresh (especially in the US where the police have tanks) so I try to maintain a fake humility at all times - even after gifting a wonderful word like 'thoil' to the new world.

It is hard to be humble after being responsible for that.

'Nesh' is my equal favourite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nesh

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

ps he owes me a pint for this.

Yes, I'm understanding how everyone loves Alan now too. If you're ever in Salt Lake City, give us a call. ;) We have a nice little movie pub nearby where you can get a LITER of Guinness for $6. :dance:

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Now ladies, let's all be clear: I called him out as my internet boyfriend first. I will be circulating the rota for personal attendance later this week -- check your PM box!!! star_smile.gif

Timeline

Now ladies, let's all be clear: I called him out as my internet boyfriend first. I will be circulating the rota for personal attendance later this week -- check your PM box!!! star_smile.gif

Don't worry Maven! I'm not moving in on your territory. I'm just saying *if* he's ever in town we (plural, and I mean it) will take him for the beer he deserves. ;)

Same offer goes for you too. :innocent:

Timeline

laughing.gif

:mellow:

I am no jokes when beer is involved.

Are you saying we would be better off drinking tequila? :unsure::rofl:

I'd pay $187 in singles and a Ralphs gift card to find out :whistle:

You can pass them on to me -- I am acting as Lisa's administratrix vis-a-vis alcoholic beverages whilst she is enceinte. star_smile.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

You can pass them on to me -- I am acting as Lisa's administratrix vis-a-vis alcoholic beverages whilst she is enceinte. star_smile.gif

So do you get to keep the Ralphs gift card for your services, or does this go towards the Gin? :jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.