MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

You cant come on here after months and just comment on something because you had a bad day and you wanna take it out on the board. Thats not what this is here for. I dont care if yall Vets or what :angry: you are out of line. and I have gotten into it with some of yall before so its nothing to go again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No bad days round here!!

Unless you count me have a ####### moment reaing this board!!!

Out of line??? Yeah whatever.....truth BUN like an ants bite don't it?

THANK YOU LORD!!!! MY HUBBY GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOO Praise the LORD!! :dance: This was truly an unexpected blessing.

Stats: Full-time, M-F above minimum wage!

Aww my gosh, I'm so happy

AND TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY!! WHAT A GREAT GIFT

Congrats!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

I haven't been posting on here in a while, for my own reasons - But I have to comment here - because this just disgusts me -

Do you think that this thread started when you joined? People don't share? Look at the title of the thread - see it says Part TWENTY SIX???? That means since when the yardies first started their own thread - after taking over many other threads and being booted to the regional forums (yes, some members have been here that long) they have chatted up that many threads that have been shut down and locked and had to start a new thread - and if you could go back before the forum was upgraded, you would see that the threads would run to 1000 or more pages before they got locked - The members who have been here have been through the good and the bad, the thick and the thin - the denied visas, the approvals, the births, the losses, the divorces, the women coming on here with the same man, the cheaters, the good men - Trust me, there hasn't been much that hasn't happened in here.

The women that came on here and posted today have been through it all - either personally or seen it happen to people that they care about. People might have ways to put things that others think are harsh, but they tell the truth with no punches - trust me, I have born the brunt of some of those posts = but when you step back and read the meaning behind the words, and remove your hurt feeling - you can understand the truth in what they are saying and that they are trying to help. It's responses like this that make people walk away from this site and not share - Because people don't appreciate the value of the years of experience in it - the fact that some members grew up in JA and know what the transition feels like, or they have been married 2,3, 4, 5 years and dealt with it all - or are the immigrant themselves and offer a different perspective.

Everyone has their own personal reasons for sharing /not sharing on the board anymore - and if you bothered to read what has gone down in history, or what the older members say about why they don't share their experiences, you might understand it - The tone of this thread has completely changed, and it's become chat about how good your man laid it down last night, how you beat his azz, or then praying for forgiveness and asking God for his blessings - Something that seems a bit hypocritical, don't you think? And, as has happened before in a public forum, someone one day could very well end up in a similar situation where you've bragged so much about how your man has laid it down, the next woman goes and finds him and finds out for herself - Or people have been denied based on what they shared on here (immigration officers read this site too).

The purpose of this thread was to bring together a unique group of people who are all trying to have a successful relationship while navigating huge pitfalls that no one else can fully comprehend - because there are certain things that are very unique to this situation. If you want people to continue to share, you might want to try understanding where they come from, and that sometimes, they truly do know better.

Dem seh when PUSS gawn, RAT tek ova! :whistle:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry Dada :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No your post was good I read that while at work it was when I read Nat's response while I was eating dinner :rofl: .

I'm sneaking on for a minute because I had to come get the kids from my dad's but I'm going back home where there is no computer and I'm playing hookie from work to finish packing so me will miss yuh gyals today. :crying:

Timeline

Bless der used to be dis girl named PHILLY who would come on and give us all de links to the new sound tracks that is how I know but she not come around no more or maybe like de odda duppies she might appear.. But yeah I memeba she sent us the link a few months ago and she said it was hot!!!

You own your own business in FL? You go mama :thumbs: !!!

mi miss dis....a wha page dis one on?

Go back and read dammit!!!

Timeline

:lol: Nat, you know how I am over the top some times...I was trying to say that there is no way I want my husband hanging with men 100% of the time! It has to be a balance...sorry for all the dodo talk y'all!

Dens it was cool honey mi thought it was funny....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i just want to say- i love my husband more than i ever thought possible

i am toooo excited b/c the embassy emailed me back saying they were going to schedule an interview for my step-son in june

this loss has shown me how important my family really is

i pray to God to cont. to bless us

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All,

MrsTee- I am happy the school is giving you sometime, now you can be more then ready to ACE that test when the time comes.

Shanette-Congrats to you and Hubby on the job and what a great Bday gift for him.

JQ-I think I congratulated you yesterday on the pregnancy news please forgive me (I cant remember) wow that makes how many of us pregnant women on here now, I wonder who is next.

Anyways have a blessed day all!

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

No your post was good I read that while at work it was when I read Nat's response while I was eating dinner rofl.gif .

I'm sneaking on for a minute because I had to come get the kids from my dad's but I'm going back home where there is no computer and I'm playing hookie from work to finish packing so me will miss yuh gyals today. crying.gif

Dada good luck on your journey sis! All things are possible :)

i am toooo excited b/c the embassy emailed me back saying they were going to schedule an interview for my step-son in june

Just that is the power of God. When one goes another one comes... God bless you. Im excited for you :)

Timeline

Good morning Yardies:

My thought for today is that this board stay positive. We are adults and should behave as such. We all don't have to get along but let's try to respect one another. One of the things the moderators of VJ has been pleased with is that we don't fight/fuss/argue like alot of the other forums. With that thought in mind, it would be nice to keep things civil so that "newer" members will feel comfortable coming to this forum. Have a great day ladies rose.gif

Wonderful news girl!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

No your post was good I read that while at work it was when I read Nat's response while I was eating dinner :rofl: .

I'm sneaking on for a minute because I had to come get the kids from my dad's but I'm going back home where there is no computer and I'm playing hookie from work to finish packing so me will miss yuh gyals today. :crying:

Morning All!

No worries, mi sista, you going to get that packing completed! :thumbs:

Congrats Just...I'm wishing you guys a speedy journey in getting your step-son here! :star:

Good morning Yardies:

My thought for today is that this board stay positive. We are adults and should behave as such. We all don't have to get along but let's try to respect one another. One of the things the moderators of VJ has been pleased with is that we don't fight/fuss/argue like alot of the other forums. With that thought in mind, it would be nice to keep things civil so that "newer" members will feel comfortable coming to this forum. Have a great day ladies rose.gif

Have a great day as well Tee!

Good Morning All,

MrsTee- I am happy the school is giving you sometime, now you can be more then ready to ACE that test when the time comes.

Shanette-Congrats to you and Hubby on the job and what a great Bday gift for him.

JQ-I think I congratulated you yesterday on the pregnancy news please forgive me (I cant remember) wow that makes how many of us pregnant women on here now, I wonder who is next.

Anyways have a blessed day all!

Morning Always, hope you feeling better! Have a blessed day as well.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Good morning! It's already Wednesday. :wacko:

Sometime after I went to sleep (midnight), my wonderful husband cooked a ton of food. And his food is ALWAYS delicious. However, I will not be eating any of it. Why? He left it out all night! That wouldn't make him sick because he's done it for years & developed a resistance to the bacteria (I guess). However, I don't have a resistance and am not trying to catch food poisoning.

So how did I react when I woke up & saw all the food?

A) I calmly shook my head and chuckled over his good intentions gone wrong, the put the food away & finished getting ready for work.

B) I wailed, "Steven, Noooooooooooooooooo!" in a dramatic way & woke my husband up, then told him that he knows I don't eat food sitting out for more than a few hours.

I wish I had done A, but I let my emotions get the best of me. His feelings were very hurt.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Good morning! It's already Wednesday. :wacko:

Sometime after I went to sleep (midnight), my wonderful husband cooked a ton of food. And his food is ALWAYS delicious. However, I will not be eating any of it. Why? He left it out all night! That wouldn't make him sick because he's done it for years & developed a resistance to the bacteria (I guess). However, I don't have a resistance and am not trying to catch food poisoning.

So how did I react when I woke up & saw all the food?

A) I calmly shook my head and chuckled over his good intentions gone wrong, the put the food away & finished getting ready for work.

B) I wailed, "Steven, Noooooooooooooooooo!" in a dramatic way & woke my husband up, then told him that he knows I don't eat food sitting out for more than a few hours.

I wish I had done A, but I let my emotions get the best of me. His feelings were very hurt.

Awe! Good Morning Nat, At least you realise his intention were in the right place, Maybe you should do something a little special for him today to let him know you really do apprecate his kindness even though it didnt workout as he had planned.

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Morning All!

No worries, mi sista, you going to get that packing completed! :thumbs:

Congrats Just...I'm wishing you guys a speedy journey in getting your step-son here! :star:

Have a great day as well Tee!

Morning Always, hope you feeling better! Have a blessed day as well.

Morning Dens, I was goning to say I am feeling better then it hit me and now my office is looking at me like eww and saying I am looking green. Thank God for ginger ale and crackers.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.