MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm here just nervous and so is he. I have everything in order but it is still nervous.

Don't worry it is a natural feeling..You will be ok..dont worry you will be telling us the next day approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Try Alica Keys this bed her CD element of freedom she have another song unthinkable(I'm Ready) check out that one, is hot too..you know it have artist that have only on or two songs but these two ladies whole album on like fire...

How about put it in a love song by alicia and beyonce hot..My coworker let me listen to it the day before I left, I will rip it when I get back it is on like popcorn..lol

"Allowed'??????????

My husband is a GROWN man, he will associate with who he chooses. If you cannot TRUST the man that you vowed to LOVE, HONOR and OBEY you HONESTLY need to be looking at a divorce!!

My HUSBAND is not a DOG, he doesn't need a LEASH, he's man with MORALS and FREEDOM of CHOICE. He is with me because he CHOSE to be and he CHOOSES not to do otherwise!

Those in favour of leashes and ALLOWING you man to do this and dictating whether he'll have female friends, does he have a job?

You ever going to let him out of your sight? For the rest of your life?

What on earth is wrong in YOUR house if your man has to be TOLD what to do, where to go and BOUND?

Maybe if you started treating your HUSBAND and SOUL MATE like a MAN and not a CHILD or a DOG, he would start acting like one!

And if he doesn't??? ####### are you doing with him in the first place????????????

My husband has some VERY good female friends who he goes out to lunch with, calls, texts and who knows what else.

Could he cheat? YES!

But he could also cheat with a co-worker, his doctor, a clssmate, ANYONE for chrissakes.

If he wants to, GOOD DARN LUCK to him!!!!! When I find out I'm gone, but until then, HE IS A GROWN #### MAN!!!!!!!!!

If has thought he wasn't capable of being FAITHFUL to me, I would never have married him. If you THOUGHT he was was and discovered AFTER marriage he 'needs to be monitored', what the heck are you going to do??? Watch him for the rest of your life?

Vet his friends? Follow him? Check his phone records? Go through his wallet???

Good luck to you.

Ells, while SOME of this is directed towards you for the word 'allowed', by no means is it an attack, but geez, take a LONG and HARD look at your thought process. And the same goes for ALL of you posting here about allowing this and that and choosing friends and 'b!tch slapping' their men. I honestly wonder what kind of JAIL your men live in!!

What happened to HONORING and RESPECTING your men??

And for BETTER and fort WORSE?? Seems like the second 'for worse' happens, all bets are off.

Good luck to ALL, God knows you need it!

Hell, this is going to upset enough people anyway, let me just say the rest as well.

Lady C, when you married your husband, you accepted him AND his child.

So it PAINS me that LESS than a MONTH after the boy gets here, you're talking about shipping him home because he doesn't fit in with your expectations of behaviour??????????????

If as you say, this behaviour started and was accepted in Jamaica, what did you think was going to happen when he came here? And if you didn't know about it, do you think it'll take a WEEK or even a MONTH to change?

Let me ask you, let's say YOUR children had the behaviour problem, (yes I know they are well-behaved rae, rae), and your HUSBAND decided he couldn't deal with it, would you ship your kids off to your ex?? Yes I know he probably supports you, rae rae....But this is a CHILD we are talking about, your HUSBAND's CHILSD. Who he LOVES. Why would you send him back to a home that has failed him in your words? Because you signed up for better but not for this worse?

Philly's kids in her own words have been a HANDFUL, do you see her husband walking away? Hell no, he STAYED and DEALT with it as a TEAM.

Damn, the kid is SEVEN years old, take the reins and do what you need to, support your husband and help him deal with his son, because he is YOURRRRRRRR joint responsibility now!

ALl I can say is the more I read this board the more I am appreciative of what I have, and NO life isn't no bed of roses round here.

But when my son threw my husband's advances back in his face, my husband never told me to send him away. And when my son acted the hell up, my husband dealt with it. And when my son came back from his dad's with a whole new set of retorts, he dealt with it. And still deals with it.

LadyC, as I specifically said, my words were not meant as an attack, but more a REALITY CHECK.

No-one can tell you what you should do in your house, but I am entitled to give my opinion in the same way you have the right to vent.

My words were not meant to cut you down or to judge, but more to put yourself in your husband's shoes.

And also, while I know you were venting, suppose he overheard you saying you would send him back? As JG said, if you aren't about to load him on a plane, don't use the words. Again, you are welcome to step past my comments.

Now this board SHOULD be about supporting people, but at the same time, if one of my friends vented to me like you did to the board, I wouldn't be a TRUE FRIEND if I didn't say to her what I said to you.

As for yelling, it's just how I emphasize words. Take it or leave it, no offence intended.

JG, I hear on Ells. And I agree with you that it is probably a poor choice in words and perhaps in actions.

But as someone with pride, I would not want to hear my husband talking about me being 'allowed'. And as for th sending back thing, as the IMMIGRANT in my relationship, I would take DEEP offence to my husband infering/saying/suggesting he was going to send me back. Nuh MAIL ORDER bride right yaso.

If you haven't bought the plane ticket, you shouldn't be tslking about sending people back. A husband/child ain't for no damn Christmas.

And YES things are said in anger, but PLEASE just THINK before you talk, because some things can NEVER be taken back!!

Even if you apologise or rae rae, how can you expect a man to feel SECURE knowing this is how you are talking?

And yes, I know 'sending him back' could really mean 'leaving him', but it's the whole CONNOTATION!

If my husband said, you know what this isn't working out, I could move past that. And repair something after that. But if he said 'I'm thinking about buying you a ticket and sending you back' that's WHOLE different thing!!

Affa dis a anno WALMART CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Unu fi watch weh unu a duh and a seh caws if mi nuh deh wid unu and feel suh, imagine how dem a feel?

JA ENG well said, ppl need to hear the truth from someone outside looking in. REALITY CHECK indeed!

Ps I have been trying to post my response all day but wuk a kill mi LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The only thing I'd like to say about this is that no one can possibly understand what another is going through unless the have walked a mile in "their shoes". I believe what Lady C is feeling is frustrated. I understand her because my own has been horrible. I thank my husband everyday for dealing with mine but its hard when you aren't functioning as a "team". Marriage, family, etc are life changing events and it takes time to get used to it all. I'm pretty sure this wasn't what she expected. And the little boy's own mother is saying she can't handle him. The minute you let a child dictate how things go is the day you've lost control of the situation. I think its best to be supportive of Lady C because I know when I was dealing with mine, I was very close to ending his life, thats how bad it was. When you try everything you can to help them and they still act an azz, its a hard pill to swallow. The courts even said my child "Exhausted all the possibilities of the juvenile system" what do you do? These "types" of children don't come with manuals. I don't suggest you give up but it's going to take time and effort on all parties to help correct the situation.

Just my opinion, on the matter no hostility, no arguement.

I just can relate oh so well. Lady C, I will keep you in my prayers and ask God to allow Jahiem to soften his heart and help you and husband deal with things and get through it...

VERY WELL, LADY LIKE AND PROFESSIONAL SAID TEE, THATS WHY I KNOW YOU HAVE SENSE BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS SPEAK WITH IT.

SOME THINGS THAT WERE SAID ON HERE WERE out of line today

SAY ITS KEEPING IT REAL OR WHAT EVER BUT TO ME THAT SHYT WAS BULLYING, SOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE IT AS EASY AND YOU THINK YOU DO!! BUT I WILL COMMENT LATER

DONT WORRY

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hi Kimmy and JAE. Missed you guys.

In Ells defense, I think sometimes her choice of words in poor. I do not believe she meant to state it that way. I get what she's saying though. It's not about having friends of the opposite sex. It's not even about telling your SO about certain friends in particular. JAE is right in that you will probably never know ALL their friends of the opposite sex just cause you can't possible be around 24/7. What I think Ells is all about, and correct me if I'm wrong, Ells......it's about LYING about the whole thing and then her catching him. It's about his pattern of lying over stupid little things. Her rant was more or less if he could just be honest, it wouldn't be a thing.

That being said, I have mostly male friends. I would not do well if someone told me I couldn't have those friends cause of what MIGHT happen.

In LadyC's defense, that child is a handful. And, it is going to be a long, hard road for them. Would she send him back already? I am guessing no. I don't like the whole inferring that she might, one bit. But, I get why. It's a hard road and more stress at this point is not really what she saw in her future. So, what if she's talking about it? It's called venting. God, knows she probably needs us cause who else really understands at this point? Dad doesn't want to really upset the child cause he's probably just happy the child is here. It's going to take a lot of time and patiences and for lack of a better word, "training". Manners, adjusting to a new life, behavior modification....it's all going to take time. LadyC, the only thing I would ask is that you not use the words "send him back" unless you are prepared to do so. I can't stand those words thrown out there so easily by so many.

None of that is insurmountable. But, it's going to take a lot of time, patience, and communication. I'm so sorry both of you are going through tough times. I wish you both the very best.

VERY POLITELY AND PROFESSIONALLY PUT :blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

So glad that you didn't quit Tee!

In the name of Jesus, we all need prayer so please keep them coming. We are one family on here and as we all know, we all have our own seasons. I'm praying for each and every storm to be conquered in any of our lives at this very moment. May we all come through the storm with understanding, patience, and love! The enemy is busy y'all attacking our families, marriages, careers, children...but I rebuke him (F)

AMEN

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Ok JaEnglish I dont know who or what rubbed you the wrong way but in no way that has anything to do with me or anyone else who voice their opinions on this board. You do not have to like what is said but you do have to respect people for saying whats on their minds. First off we only know each other from this board so no one has any right to judge any one. I did marry my husband and I also married his child just like he married mines. I thought my children manners and I also thought my children how to treat people. So if my kids got out of pocket with any one I would put a stop to it. I have raised 3 children and I did a great job as a single mother. So this is why I know how kids should behave. I also have a right to try and help my step son and if its not working I also have a right to send him back to his mom. Thats between me and my husband. I have talked to my husband about this before and after my step son came. You do not live in my home and I only voiced a few of his actions on here so you have no right to attack me for what I have to say. Yes its only been a week that should let you know just how bad it is. If you want to give advise then give it but by no means do you have to be nasty in giving it. Dont yell at me in your answer. I read things on here that I dont like and if I dont like it I dont comment. I do not rule my husband and my husband do not rule me but when it comes to his son we discuss everything. So any decision that is made for him will be by both of us. Thanks

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THATS MY GIRL I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO COME OUT!!!!!!

Awww shoot I forgot to say good morning to everyone...Morning Yardies

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IM READING THIS IN THE AFTERNOON, GOOD AFTERNOON LADY

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat :bonk: !!!!

Whoo you remind me of good ole KK...

I know ATL has a lot of DL men, but I never heard that phrase about checking the front & back of the boxers for poop.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies, I've been reading from my phone and I see I havre alot to reply to. In the meantime I am happy to say

:dance: :dance: NO TUMOR!!! :dance::dance:

To GOD be the glory!!!!!!!!!!!

thats great mama what you say you wanna comment (yep and she said something about you slapping yo man!!! :yes:

Thats what pisses me off yall :ph34r: lurk in here all day as guest trying to see our business and then wanna come on here like everything is okey dokey with yall and not posting nothing that goes on wrong!!!!!!

Dont come on here and talk about what I do if you cant be a woman and say what goes on in your house. Yes this is a public forum and we are suppose to be grown women giving and taking advice from all.

For example Nat says she will not put no personal business on here, thats fine and I also dont see her posting no hurtful Azz comment about other peoples posting, straight up keep it real, I have said that alot of times, if you dont share DONT COMMENT

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

THNX DEN..#5 DADA #5 HEHE

Wow happy anniversary :star:

The only thing I'd like to say about this is that no one can possibly understand what another is going through unless the have walked a mile in "their shoes". .

Well said!

In Ells defense, I think sometimes her choice of words in poor. I do not believe she meant to state it that way. I get what she's saying though. It's not about having friends of the opposite sex. It's not even about telling your SO about certain friends in particular. JAE is right in that you will probably never know ALL their friends of the opposite sex just cause you can't possible be around 24/7. What I think Ells is all about, and correct me if I'm wrong, Ells......it's about LYING about the whole thing and then her catching him. It's about his pattern of lying over stupid little things. Her rant was more or less if he could just be honest, it wouldn't be a thing.

I agree and that's what I was trying to say.

Thanks Tee because Lord knows I am!!! I didn’t want to get out of bed this morning I just laid there like a zombie. The move is this week and I’m so overwhelmed no one is really pitching in a hand to help me and we all know I’m day late and a dollar short trying to figure out how to pull this off. I keep wanting to postpone it but I refuse to I’m going to figure out how to make this work.

You'll figure it out mama! :thumbs:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Ok JaEnglish I dont know who or what rubbed you the wrong way but in no way that has anything to do with me or anyone else who voice their opinions on this board. You do not have to like what is said but you do have to respect people for saying whats on their minds. First off we only know each other from this board so no one has any right to judge any one. I did marry my husband and I also married his child just like he married mines. I thought my children manners and I also thought my children how to treat people. So if my kids got out of pocket with any one I would put a stop to it. I have raised 3 children and I did a great job as a single mother. So this is why I know how kids should behave. I also have a right to try and help my step son and if its not working I also have a right to send him back to his mom. Thats between me and my husband. I have talked to my husband about this before and after my step son came. You do not live in my home and I only voiced a few of his actions on here so you have no right to attack me for what I have to say. Yes its only been a week that should let you know just how bad it is. If you want to give advise then give it but by no means do you have to be nasty in giving it. Dont yell at me in your answer. I read things on here that I dont like and if I dont like it I dont comment. I do not rule my husband and my husband do not rule me but when it comes to his son we discuss everything. So any decision that is made for him will be by both of us. Thanks

WELL SAID! :yes:

Amen, that is wondeful news! :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you, I'm so damn happy!!

Yayyyyyy!!! Have you got your monthly yet?

No haven't got it, BUT she gave me some pills to bring it on, lower the hormones and after that I'm gonna start getting my groove on make that baby girl :yes::yes:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

I love Jaheim as if he is my own and I have an ok relationship with his mom. We have never had any issues. She admits that she did not help with his behavior and when ever he acted up she did not punish him some times she spank but most times she would tell him to leave her alone and go play or do what ever it is he wanted to do (her words not mine). When he is screaming sometimes we call her and she said this is how he behave with her but when she get tired of the screaming she give in to him.

Lady C dont explain, when Jaheim wasnt even here (for the ones that come on here everyday know) you were praying because you said he was a mess to deal with. I remember and if I wanted to find the post i would. You asked for prayer but said your little boy was comign and you were excited.

Cant noone tell you what to do.

SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS AT MIDNIGHT oh my goodness me or no body on here can say what they would do in your situation, so we as GROWN AZZ WOMEN cant do nothing but wish you good luck in some cases or as I would say pray that God will change it. (F) Thats a hard situation but so many have opinions,

have an opinion on MsTee getting accepted back in school, or KJ's tumor not be there.

OMG I know Im pregnant but Im only a little pregnant this is me and how I act. i think logical

You cant come on here after months and just comment on something because you had a bad day and you wanna take it out on the board. Thats not what this is here for. I dont care if yall Vets or what :angry: you are out of line. and I have gotten into it with some of yall before so its nothing to go again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

hey Kjenkins..hoorayy for no tumor not really sure what happen :) but good

Thanks, but to sum it all up I hadn't had my cycle for 2 months, thought IK was preggo, turned out I wasn't. Did some hormonal testing and it showed I might have a tumor so I had to do a MRI of the brain and I got thre results today...

Oh I forgot to say that My hubby started his job today.... :dance:

:dance::dance:

No re-read what I said. I said in my last relationship I thought I could change him but I found out the hard way it doesn’t work. So going forward I know either I can deal with it or I can’t but I cant go into it thinking I’m wonder woman. I think the more you want someone to change the more the rebel. I’m having no problems in my current relationship shoot I’m problem free because I have no relationship at the present time.

Oh and just a secret ALL my kids yuh hear me ALL my kids are beautiful but its something about my dark skinned child that is amazing. She is truly and I mean truly beautiful it’s a stunning beauty. She makes me so proud because she shows that dark skinned kids/woman are just as beautiful as light.

And I said I agree with you, didn't I? :star:

Real money mi a talk... by the way they shorted me 10 cents.. but Im good headbonk.gifrofl.gif

:rofl:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.