MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NAT, Really???? hmmm where are all those VJ sis's that tell it like it is..

As of 2008, Atlanta is the thirty-third largest city in the United States...soooo .....somebody help me out here....and has the 3rd largest gay population.....

Who's the first?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bless u just make pull up that tune I got her whole album on my Itunes....OHHHHH It going to be no fouling around between you and him OHHH in my singing voice Trying to take my man is like trying to take my money and that just aint happening..I love that song listening all now..LOL

HOW BOUT IT, if Ray Charles B-) can cheat or fool around blind what about a man that can see,there are 4 thing you don't mess with MY KIDS, MY MONEY, MY MAN AND HIS MONEY :lol: My parents are from the old school and they have been married 34 years so I was taught well,My husband always "say baby you don't play not even a little bit"( IN HIS LANGUAGE :star: ) GOTTA KEEP IT GUTTA!!! :yes::yes: I need to go cop MJ Cd today from the Flee $5.00 :P

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Timeline

Is our "DW's" slang... poet thang, make a dolla holla, droppin it like its a day late and a dolla short or something like that hahahahahaha I love it!

Tee its dropping it like the rent is due… A day late and a dolla short. Jeez yuh as bad as Tre with slang.

Timeline

Shemmy..........did you get a picture of the 4 generations? We had that up until 2 years ago when my Grandma died. Some of my favorite pictures. 4 generations of girls.

When I was a baby, we had that for a very short time as well.

We had five generations until gram passed now it’s just four :crying: .

Did anyone see Saturday Night Live this weekend? Betty really looks good!

Whoomp there it is,BOOM (shakalaka,shakalaka,shakalaka,shaka) :rofl::rofl:, I forgot who invited me to this YADIES @ HOME FORUM, boy I tell you it's HILARIOUS :lol::lol:

Dat be us and we got 9 guest who came to visit us too..

Timeline

We had five generations until gram passed now it's just four crying.gif .

Did anyone see Saturday Night Live this weekend? Betty really looks good!

Dat be us and we got 9 guest who came to visit us too..

Someone will die if we have that now.....mad.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

One of my best friends is as flaming as they get......drag queen who does a dead on GaGa impression. And, I love him to death.

Awww, bless his/her heart. Don't get me wrong I have no issues with the flaming, I love them. It's the ones that mask their true selves...that's dangerous and just plain nasty!!! These wanna be thugs and they dropping the soap every chance they get...oh no thank you! :no:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

HOW BOUT IT, if Ray Charles B-) can cheat or fool around blind what about a man that can see,there are 4 thing you don't mess with MY KIDS, MY MONEY, MY MAN AND HIS MONEY :lol: My parents are from the old school and they have been married 34 years so I was taught well,My husband always "say baby you don't play not even a little bit"( IN HIS LANGUAGE :star: ) GOTTA KEEP IT GUTTA!!! :yes::yes: I need to go cop MJ Cd today from the Flee $5.00 :P

Sugarapple I just played it on you-tube as well as HOOD LOVE, Now thats FIRE :devil: I'm going to grab it tomorrow because the flee is closed today,do you like Ushers song DADDYS HOME, I'm going to play that at our all white party for my husband. :)

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It was interesting...only a few people got there visa approved right away others had to return with more evidence...but all and all it went well..Just make sure you have everthing in order I had an acordian folder it helped a lot and make sure you walk with a pen...The ladies outside was very rude I guess as the son was very hot. lol I will do a more detailed review later today. I still here hoping his passport returns before I leave.

I'm here just nervous and so is he. I have everything in order but it is still nervous.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

Awww, bless his/her heart. Don't get me wrong I have no issues with the flaming, I love them. It's the ones that mask their true selves...that's dangerous and just plain nasty!!! These wanna be thugs and they dropping the soap every chance they get...oh no thank you! no0pb.gif

You are on a roll today!rofl.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

uh oh here come JQ time for me to go!

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

mi mak a joke.... lata! smile.gif

Oh and I forgot, our I-485 was "touched" kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif Now that's progress yes.gif

YAY TEE!!!!

Sugarapple I just played it on you-tube as well as HOOD LOVE, Now thats FIRE :devil: I'm going to grab it tomorrow because the flee is closed today,do you like Ushers song DADDYS HOME, I'm going to play that at our all white party for my husband. :)

"Hood Love" is my joint...I love that song!

You are on a roll today!rofl.gif

Sorry you know how I get on something and wear it all the way out! :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Awww, bless his/her heart. Don't get me wrong I have no issues with the flaming, I love them. It's the ones that mask their true selves...that's dangerous and just plain nasty!!! These wanna be thugs and they dropping the soap every chance they get...oh no thank you! :no:

Ooookkkk!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sugarapple I just played it on you-tube as well as HOOD LOVE, Now thats FIRE devil.gif I'm going to grab it tomorrow because the flee is closed today,do you like Ushers song DADDYS HOME, I'm going to play that at our all white party for my husband. smile.gif

Try Alica Keys this bed her CD element of freedom she have another song unthinkable(I'm Ready) check out that one, is hot too..you know it have artist that have only on or two songs but these two ladies whole album on like fire...

Timeline

Try Alica Keys this bed her CD element of freedom she have another song unthinkable(I'm Ready) check out that one, is hot too..you know it have artist that have only on or two songs but these two ladies whole album on like fire...

Bet that up :thumbs: "Sugar", I'll cop all 3 cd's tomorrow and play them through. I'm waiting for Toni Braxton to release a new album and I hope soon, got to keep it cummming :o , if you know what I mean. :DNow I must log off and hit this P90X, got to keep it right, tight and DYNAMITE (IN JJ'S VOICE FROM GOOD TIMES)

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.