MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shemmy..........did you get a picture of the 4 generations? We had that up until 2 years ago when my Grandma died. Some of my favorite pictures. 4 generations of girls.

When I was a baby, we had that for a very short time as well.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Me too yes.gif !!!

You know what's funny about that comment is I feel like a therapist sometimes. Chuck and I talk for hours and hours on my front porch swing. He will go to his therapist and when he says something, Chuck will say, Kelly said that same thing. He does it all the time. Maybe I'm in the wrong line of work.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Mi a here wondering the same thing mi guess it a secret, but good luck on June 11, the Lord shall answer your prayers.

Your princess is beautiful JAprincess. What a Gem.

The visa get denied and by the grace of God we were given the opportunity to submit a waiver... That is all I am willing to share on this public space, sorry.

Thanks for the compliments on my baby girl. She sweet cyaan done!! :wub:

Timeline

Awww, thanks Tee! I haven't been around much cause I've been going by the mantra my Mama taught me..."if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Since things have been a bit rough, I didn't want to come on here & bring my dark cloud with me. I can tell that I've done some of that by checking in & sharing my stuff. I think I'll have to go away until I can be a little brighter.

You better not!!! Sometimes VJ is all you got and I rather you vent to us then take it out on him or anyone else. To me that is what we are here for we all have a have good times and bad times. The sun will shine again but until it does we’ll be your umbrella during the storm…

Poe thangs must be country slang, :lol:

Yep, girl it is! :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG let me comment

Wait I dont know who you are referring to, because my husbands BM calls every week asking when the baby is coming since the visa was ready for pick up on the 27th of April. IMO- I would send my kids to another country if their family was there and if it would benefit them. Even if they are not suffering with me because thats there family and some kids dont even have a family to see other than one parent like my kids :angry: :angry:

Good afternoon ladiees

Whoomp there it is,BOOM (shakalaka,shakalaka,shakalaka,shaka) :rofl::rofl:, I forgot who invited me to this YADIES @ HOME FORUM, boy I tell you it's HILARIOUS :lol::lol:

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

So you went to JA? No chance of the DL there.......or at least, they say. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. devil.gif

Naw that's not quite how it went...I wasn't looking for anything when I went to JA. I was actually dating someone from Atlanta but he didn't want any children and so when I went to JA I was at a cross roads. The "DL" is everywhere but the ones here tend to be very bold with it!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Girl these men will embarrass the hell out of you...no one is exempt! I never say what mine will or will not do cause you honestly don't know. I pray that we continue on the right path but come on son, you can't put anything past anyone....coming from a family that has couples being married for 30 plus years...I have heard first hand the pretty and not-so-pretty! :blush:

I think that is the hard part for me I know no one with a decent marriage. Everyone I know that is married seems so miserable or its crappy. I love when you ladies share the good stuff it gives me hope but I love when you share the bad stuff too cause it might help me further down the road if Im that situation again. I/We failed the first time around but Im hoping in my next marriage things will work out fine.

Edited by DaDa

Timeline

Naw that's not quite how it went...I wasn't looking for anything when I went to JA. I was actually dating someone from Atlanta but he didn't want any children and so when I went to JA I was at a cross roads. The "DL" is everywhere but the ones here tend to be very bold with it!

One of my best friends is as flaming as they get......drag queen who does a dead on GaGa impression. And, I love him to death.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Chiney Eyes, congratulations on your 5th Anniversary!

DaDa, I imagine you're having a roller coaster of feelings about this upcoming move. Excitement, nervousness, nostalgia about what you're leaving behind, anticipation about what you're about to face. Hopefully you'll get the moving help you need.

Let me go see what else happened today. Lots of pages to read! Long time since that happened.

Yes it has been a long time since I wasn’t able to do any work due to all the chatting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes Mary J. calls it like she sees it and I'm the same way... "Sugarapple" I agree 100% at least you understand where I'm coming from. Not saying that men are dogs but "A PERSON COULD EITHER KEEP THEM ON A LEASH OR LET THEM RUN AROUND LIKE MUTTS AND THEN THEY COME BACK WITH FLEES". rofl.gifrofl.gif

Bless u just make pull up that tune I got her whole album on my Itunes....OHHHHH It going to be no fouling around between you and him OHHH in my singing voice Trying to take my man is like trying to take my money and that just aint happening..I love that song listening all now..LOL

Timeline

smiley-greet013.gif Hello VJ

Funny how a little suss on here brings out the old timers :whistle:

Just want to say that I am praying the L's in Love can work through their troubles, they have a special place in my heart (L) (((Ells)))

As for me :blush:

We got an appointment to drop off our waiver package... June 11th smiley-angelic011.gif

Big-up to the people who tell it like they see it on here...

Every perspective can shed new light on a situation...

God knows, sometimes we can use all the light we can get :blink:

Wow look who the freak stopped by!!!

Timeline

I think that is the hard part for me I know no one with a decent marriage. Everyone I know that is married seems so miserable or its crappy. I love when you ladies share the good stuff it gives me hope but I love when you share the bad stuff too cause it might help me further down the road if I’m that situation again. I/We failed the first time around but I’m hoping in my next marriage things will work out fine.

Hi DaDa :)

This made me think of one of the things I read in the Love Dare:

Mighty sequoia trees tower hundreds of feet in the air and can withstand intense environmental pressures. Lightning can strike them, fierce winds can blow, and forest fires can rage around them. But the sequoia endures, standing firm, only growing stronger through the trials.

One of the secrets to the strength of this giant tree is what goes on below the surface. Unlike many trees, they reach out and interlock their roots with the sequoias around them. Each becomes empowered and reinforced by the strength of each others.

The secret to the sequoia is also the key to maintaining a strong, healthy marriage. A couple that faces problems alone is more likely to fall apart during rough times. However, the ones who interlock their lives in a network of other strong marriages radically increase their chances of surviving the fiercest of storms. It is crucial that a husband and wife pursue godly advice, healthy friendships, and experienced mentors.

very true!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.