MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Yes Mary J. calls it like she sees it and I'm the same way... "Sugarapple" I agree 100% at least you understand where I'm coming from. Not saying that men are dogs but "A PERSON COULD EITHER KEEP THEM ON A LEASH OR LET THEM RUN AROUND LIKE MUTTS AND THEN THEY COME BACK WITH FLEES". :rofl::rofl:

Poe thangs! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i wonder what is going on in his little head. i can just picture him as he is flickering the lights on and off thinking to himself "how much of this can you take stepmommy?"

it is kinda funny...even tho it is not really funny at all

we have had hella probs with my son in the beginning so i know sometimes things are so crazy, you just have to laff....otherwise you might go nuts!

Don't kill me Lady C but Finese reading this made me laugh :rofl: .... You made me picture it too as if he was Chucky or something.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So how was your experience at the embassy?

It was interesting...only a few people got there visa approved right away others had to return with more evidence...but all and all it went well..Just make sure you have everthing in order I had an acordian folder it helped a lot and make sure you walk with a pen...The ladies outside was very rude I guess as the son was very hot. lol I will do a more detailed review later today. I still here hoping his passport returns before I leave.

Timeline

In other words Nat, we have a high concentration of "DL" men. You have to be extra careful when dating cause they will not disclose their activities as being bi...the checking boxer comment was a joke since you might have to come to the realization that they might be "giving it" to you but "taking it" from someone else.

On a side note, I never worried about actually dating someone that was DL but by concern was if who I was dating decided to be unfaithful with some woman who was messing with a DL...then you see how stuff gets started and the cycle can begin and spread ohmy.gif

So you went to JA? No chance of the DL there.......or at least, they say. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. devil.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

uh oh here come JQ time for me to go!

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

mi mak a joke.... lata! smile.gif

Oh and I forgot, our I-485 was "touched" kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif Now that's progress yes.gif

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

i just wanna hug her and squeeze her up...blush.gif

MRSTee :D

(L)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for June :star:

Next week will be a year since we filed. :(

*sigh*

All good things come to those who wait eh?

Ya'll remember we got those "True Love Waits" rings last year...?

I told him I can't wait to tek di damn "waiting" ring off an put the real one on! mi tired of waiting fi true! :angry:

:lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It sometimes makes me wonder why people are suprised that the babymothers don't want to send their kids to the States. Why???

I would NEVER send my child to the States to live with their father unless they are suffering. And the other thing that cracks me up is how EVERY babymother is an unfit mother.....My two cents!

OMG let me comment

Wait I dont know who you are referring to, because my husbands BM calls every week asking when the baby is coming since the visa was ready for pick up on the 27th of April. IMO- I would send my kids to another country if their family was there and if it would benefit them. Even if they are not suffering with me because thats there family and some kids dont even have a family to see other than one parent like my kids :angry: :angry:

Good afternoon ladiees

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

i understand 100% about they lying

i had a bf that pulled that ######, it hurt me to my core as well

i HATE HATE HATE HATE liers- don't underestimate me and decide for ME how you think i would react to the TRUTH

you think i don't want to hear the truth? you think it will "hurt' me- LET ME #$%#$ing decide that for myself!

what excuse does your hubby give for lying all the freaking time?

notice i said excuse- because i don't believe there can be a logical REASON for lying to your partner all the time

do you honestly see him changing this part of his personality?

ugh, this has me heated.... sorry

Umm :unsure: we can tell....

Timeline

Wow they made you chose but the three of you are friends. Dang JG you doing something right you go girl!!! LOL

Yeah, neither one of them was happy I was dating both. I couldn't choose.....one had to get his shyt together and one was just so darn adorable.....but unstable IMO. I took the leap with my choice about a year ago now.....it's been good so far.

Yeah we still hang.....I went to Daniel's game last week and then he followed me down to Chuck's game and played for his team. Stuff like that. Ask Dillon, I'm with one or the other of my harem of man friends all the time. Wierd; but it works.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Poe thangs must be country slang, laughing.gif

Is our "DW's" slang... poet thang, make a dolla holla, droppin it like its a day late and a dolla short or something like that hahahahahaha I love it!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thats all we get? no details?

Mi a here wondering the same thing mi guess it a secret, but good luck on June 11, the Lord shall answer your prayers.

Your princess is beautiful JAprincess. What a Gem.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.