MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm trying to catch up, but having a really hard time! But the first thing I see is that JQ is preggos! WOW--CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE! I'm praying for an easy, joyous pregnancy for you both! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Guys, I did not get to read back to far...But we got approved..the first part of this journey was interesting..only a few of us got through that day..All lot of people had to return with more proof

Now JQ you who did not want baby dust, you well know you wanted baby dust lol doing things to catch the dust..WELL dont send none my way but I does wipe my mother when I finish eating I have in the Mirena as my wipes...LMAO

BUT CONGRATS, enjoy the baby when he arrives.

Timeline

Hey Guys, I did not get to read back to far...But we got approved..the first part of this journey was interesting..only a few of us got through that day..All lot of people had to return with more proof

Now JQ you who did not want baby dust, you well know you wanted baby dust lol doing things to catch the dust..WELL dont send none my way but I does wipe my mother when I finish eating I have in the Mirena as my wipes...LMAO

I never said I didnt want baby dust, just said we were not trying until after my birthdate but that didnt happen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

VERY rare does someone not get approved for k-1, Jamaica's consulate is ok based on some other consulates. Request for more evidence isn't a denial, it just means your case isn't completed...

Congratulations on your approval!!

I never said I didnt want baby dust, just said we were not trying until after my birthdate but that didnt happen

I thought it was for your birthday that he did that romantic night for you?

Ladies, isn't the yardie link up coming up? :unsure:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Goodmorning everyone, the board was very quite yesterday...

JQ I can't wait for you to tell us how your mom reacted.

Hope we're all enjoying our weekends I'm getting ready for church. I'm gonna pray for hubby because he keeps staying up on facebook til late at night when I'm asleep then after whoever he's talking to turns him on he wake me up for sex. I'm NOT having that childish behavior so we practically fight last night because I wouldn't give in. Him lucky, him need fi tap eff around pan facebook with his "friends he met @ Rick's" and I be saying "they love you so much they didn't wanna do a visa for you but they want you now that you're here!"

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JUST STOPPED BY TO WISH ALL MY YARDIE MOTHERS A HAPPY AND BLESSED MOTHERS DAY.....same to all the SOON to be MOTHERS!

oh like Kjen seh wah gwaan wid di Yardie linkup this month.

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone, the board was very quite yesterday...

JQ I can't wait for you to tell us how your mom reacted.

Hope we're all enjoying our weekends I'm getting ready for church. I'm gonna pray for hubby because he keeps staying up on facebook til late at night when I'm asleep then after whoever he's talking to turns him on he wake me up for sex. I'm NOT having that childish behavior so we practically fight last night because I wouldn't give in. Him lucky, him need fi tap eff around pan facebook with his "friends he met @ Rick's" and I be saying "they love you so much they didn't wanna do a visa for you but they want you now that you're here!"

Kjen I think that u did the right thing, him brite fi a do dat and den tink seh u ah go gii him some....He will learn....but i luv di last part u tell himlaughing.gifrofl.gif sometimes u haffi remind dem all weh u do fi dem!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MY VJ SISTERS>>>>>>

Congrats Suga

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO THE MOTHERS THAT'S HOLDING IT DOWN, MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

Now on a personal note, I'm so feed up with my husband and his complaining about the way life is in Jamaica, like it's my fault. Like I told him God blessed you when he sent me so if you don't see or understand the GLORY in that I don't know what eles to tell you. Even though he's loving and kind and he has never raised his voice at me sometimes I feel like all that I do and have done is going in VAIN, but I'm going to stand on the word that I know and keep my faith and not let him and his shenanigans get me down. :bonk::bonk:

Edited by BlessMeIndeed

BLESS ME INDEED!!!!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO THE MOTHERS THAT'S HOLDING IT DOWN, MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

Now on a personal note, I'm so feed up with my husband and his complaining about the way life is in Jamaica, like it's my fault. Like I told him God blessed you when he sent me so if you don't see or understand the GLORY in that I don't know what eles to tell you. Even though he's loving and kind and he has never raised his voice at me sometimes I feel like all that I do and have done is going in VAIN, but I'm going to stand on the word that I know and keep my faith and not let him and his shenanigans get me down. :bonk::bonk:

Hi all just found this forum.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Timeline

Sorry I'm late but HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS AND MOTHERS TO BE!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this special day :star:

Kjen I think that u did the right thing, him brite fi a do dat and den tink seh u ah go gii him some....He will learn....but i luv di last part u tell himlaughing.gifrofl.gif sometimes u haffi remind dem all weh u do fi dem!

I hate to remind him of what I've done for him because it seems like I'm throwing it in his face but I just had to remind him in this situation...

Aaaaaw, maybe he just misses you and wants to be by you already. Bare with him, I see your case has just recently been completed, best of luck and I hope the rest of your journey runs fast and smooth so hubby can stop complaining about JA :star:

Hi all just found this forum.

Welcome and goodluck on your interview next month! :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Glad you were approved. Hope you all had a great mother's day. My computer is officially dead! Services to be held soon lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok ladies-

im scared as hell, i have my D&C tomorrow morning

i don't do too well with hospital kinda stuff------pray for me

i cant believe i have to go completely under for this

can i request massive amount of valium and laughing gas instead?

j/k

likkle mo

Timeline

Just try to hang in there and keep the faith sis!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.