MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Morning All!

Nat, that is too funny! Poe thang, thought he was doing something singing to his wifey!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And guess what :whistle: ?

Annodda job wanna interview me too :dance::dance: !!!

Dada, you doing it girl. That is awesome. What is for you, will be...you lining things up left and right!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hello all am new to this site but I like it and since am yardie why not join the fun, questian how long does it take to complete a bio background check on someone from our country. I am getting a lot of conflicting info from dem people up a uscis and am just curious.

Don't have a clue, but welcome to the board.

so how doo i add something to this forum?

You just did honey

Good morning everyone!

I had to laugh last night, even while I was quite touched. I had an early meeting and was trying to fall asleep, but had trouble going to bed so early (before midnight). Steven offered to sing me to sleep. :blush: I found it especially precious since his voice isn't award-winning (neither is mine). But what was hilarious was that his singing put HIM to sleep. I was still awake! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: This is just hilarious, I'm here laughing like a crazy woman.

TAMH

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im bored yall :whistle:

1. JQ Smiley BOOM,-feeling sick today

2. Dens Wifey,- christening that new crib

3. finesse,-bout to make a new baby- take it easy momma

4. JaHoney,-thinking we are not paying attention to her-Girl I have put them on blast for that also

5. TAMH,- setting up school and a part time job--

6. DaDa,- about to move to NC

7. Heart_In_Jamaica,- sorry momma dont know you that well but HELLO

8. JOURNEE1125- doing a great job in jamaica with her bridal business

9. Sugar apple- gwaan to get her man!!!!!!!!!!! but grandma being mean

10. Nat- helping everyone get out of the recession

11. Tee- about to start knockin' nicka's out in Subway-

KJ IS MARRIED AND SINCE THEN HUBBY THINKS HE OWNS HER GOOD-GOOD :angry: WANTING IT EVERYNIGHT

Thanks Dens!!!! Im just talking shyt girl I be like Anxious.jpg Stay strong Stay strong.

The other day I was mad at him and he called me inthe room, I didnt know what he wanted and I walked in unexpectantly, it was sticking straight up like a broom stick ^, I was like dangggggggggggggggg I can be mad later :rofl:

I know I know TMI :bonk: :bonk:

LOL

LOL here is the letter to the President of Subway:

Dear Mr. Deluca:

I am writing this letter to you to share an experience I had at your Subway store located at 4500 City Avenue, Suite 220, Philadelphia, PA 19131. Store #26845.

On this particular day my co-worker picked up lunch for me. I asked him to purchase for me a BLT salad with onions, bacon and extra ranch dressing. To my dismay, when he arrived back at our place of employment, I was in shock to see just onions and ranch dressing. I called the store and no one answered the phone. I took it back to the store myself and asked for a refund because by this time, my lunch hour was over and I seriously lost my appetite. It amazed me how no one could give me a refund, nor a straight answer. The store was staffed by three people; one was a lady who seemed as though she couldn’t comprehend or speak proper English. A young foreign man, who after some prodding finally gave me the store manager’s name and I could barely understand him. An African-American young man who had only been on the job two days. No one could assist me. They kept taking customer’s asking me to wait. I said, “While I’m waiting, who is compensating me for the time I am missing from my place of employment?” After having to raise my voice an octave or two, they finally gave me the manager’s number. When I returned to my place of employment, I called him at 1:30 pm. He promised to call me back. I haven’t received a call.

I’m writing this to you because if this is the way your franchise conducts business then I want no parts of it. At this rate I am ready to involve the news stations and expose this Subway store for what it really is. I’ve also contacted my attorney. All I am asking for is my refund of $6.50. I also feel like Subway does not use discretion on who they hire and also the store is improperly staffed. No one seemed to know what he or she were doing or how to assist me, which is leaving me no other choice but to contact you directly.

I will NEVER eat at Subway again and I’m telling anyone who I know that will listen to do the same. I am thoroughly disgusted and prepared to take further action if need be. It’s not even about the money, it’s the principal. It seems like your staff can treat people anyway they want to and I find this utterly unacceptable.

Sincerely,

Tracey

Very well said, I hope you get a good response.

Hey Yardies I am here with my Dad...he is in the hospital bed and I am in his bed next to him. He is only taking 8 breaths a minute and the hospice nurse thinks he will go today. But as we know the man upstairs is the one in control.

Dills I pray that you and your family can get through this dificult time and know that he will be under God's wings watching over you and your family.

Gurl you got my co workers looking at me like I'm crazy I LOL so loud :rofl: !!!!

I hear you nothing like a stiff one to make you lose your train of thought...

Dada I thought you weren't working, co'workers? :unsure:

Nat/Ladies Guess What?? :whistle:

Mi ave an interview on the 21st!!!!! :dance::dance:

I'm lost, here or in NC? Either way :dance::dance:

so how doo i add something to this forum?

Just click on the bottom of a quote "reply" or if you want to reply to multiple quotes click "mutliquote" on each quote you'd like to reply to, goodluck on your journey :star:

Goodmorning yardies, hope everyone has a good day. Me and G have counseling tonight, lets see what story I'll hae to post.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Morning,

Dillon, KJ,1luv, Finesse,Heart_inJamaica. Hope y'all have a blessed day.

Thanks TAMH. You do the same! Not posting much cuz I am hard at work and reading Mrstee's

Subway letter. LOL

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok, i HAVE to point it out-

the bolded statement coming from the same person who took the time out of their day to physically go to subway and compose a letter b/c they were so vexed about a salad.....

"people are worrying about things like hunger, world peace, Haiti and you thinking about subway THIS hard...."

Umm Just it was worse it was a BLT sandwhich :whistle:

O.k. now imma run b4 Tee get me too....

Timeline

Hello all am new to this site but I like it and since am yardie why not join the fun, questian how long does it take to complete a bio background check on someone from our country. I am getting a lot of conflicting info from dem people up a uscis and am just curious.

Umm yuh cyann juss come on here chatting yuh have ta tell us a likkle bit bout yourself. And yes I'm asking cause we're nosey...

Oh how could I forget...Welcome!!!

Timeline

DADA Congrats on the job interview, your gonna nail it

TEE: I had an almost fist fight with this one "Subway Artist". She was a wanna-be "Rashida". Corporate was very nice, they fired her, gave me my $ back and a $5 coupon with a formal apology. I hate when ppl mess up my food, my Starbucks Venti Nonfat Caramel Sauce with whip, 2 raw sugars stirred white chocolate mocha and my Hennessey Sidecar at the bar. I feel your frustration.

Thanks!!!

Girl when you placed your order I would be looking at you like :blink:

Edited by DaDa

Timeline

I'm trying to keep the faith, deep down inside of me I have a fear that I might not be able to have kids and all I want is ONE!

Girl don't THINK it or CLAIM it...

Good morning everyone!

I had to laugh last night, even while I was quite touched. I had an early meeting and was trying to fall asleep, but had trouble going to bed so early (before midnight). Steven offered to sing me to sleep. :blush: I found it especially precious since his voice isn't award-winning (neither is mine). But what was hilarious was that his singing put HIM to sleep. I was still awake! :lol:

Aww dat was cute...

Dada, you doing it girl. That is awesome. What is for you, will be...you lining things up left and right!

I'm trying girl I'm trying...

Timeline

KJ IS MARRIED AND SINCE THEN HUBBY THINKS HE OWNS HER GOOD-GOOD :angry: WANTING IT EVERYNIGHT

LOL

Dat's called newlywed sex!!! I thought you loved it all the time too :whistle: ?

Dada I thought you weren't working, co'workers? :unsure:

Yes I have a job here I'm just trying to get one in NC. I refuse to leave until I have a job in hand.

I'm lost, here or in NC? Either way :dance::dance:

NC girl.. I want to move to NC so I'm looking for a job dung der. Well actually I'm moving my stuff next week and then I'll come back and stay with my dad for a while until I land a job. Get it?

Goodmorning yardies, hope everyone has a good day. Me and G have counseling tonight, lets see what story I'll hae to post.

Counseling? Oh since you couldn't do it before the marriage your doing it after?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is it one-on-one counseling with that same preacher that told you if you need anything, he's there?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Hey there yardies! Where have you guys been? LOL, just kidding. I miss you guys! Everything is ok on this end. Ivan and I just made it back from Jamaica last week. We had a blast with the kids and his family. We did get stuck in Fort Lauderdale because of immigration and had to get a hotel room and stay the night. We had two hours in between our layover, but they pulled him to the side to run their background checks. We missed our connecting flight to Atlanta and the next flight didn't leave until 3pm the next day. It wasn't so bad though, we got an extra day in Florida to hang out. Anyway, He passed his written test for his drivers license and has an appt to take the road test next week. He got alot of practice in Jamaica (we rented a car) and he's been practicing alot here, so he should do well. Other than that, he is looking for a job. What's new and different with everyone else? I so happy to hear about the marriages (KJ), money-saving tips (Nat), new home purchases (DW), visa arrivals (JQ), twin arrivals (Finesse), job interviews (DaDa). Who did I miss?

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.