MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello all am new to this site but I like it and since am yardie why not join the fun, questian how long does it take to complete a bio background check on someone from our country. I am getting a lot of conflicting info from dem people up a uscis and am just curious.

okay so i tried to catch up but i'm to lazy so....

Dills: God will work it out just pray and trust in Him (F)

Congrats to Garfield on the job! LadyC i know yall are excited!!

Just Sorry for your loss, girl (F)

DADA Congrats on the job interview, your gonna nail it

JQ congrats on stepdaughter's visa I know I'm late

Mrs. Jenkinson I don't know if I said it but CONGRATULATIONS , you looked beautiful!

TEE: I had an almost fist fight with this one "Subway Artist". She was a wanna-be "Rashida". Corporate was very nice, they fired her, gave me my $ back and a $5 coupon with a formal apology. I hate when ppl mess up my food, my Starbucks Venti Nonfat Caramel Sauce with whip, 2 raw sugars stirred white chocolate mocha and my Hennessey Sidecar at the bar. I feel your frustration.

Okay thats all I can remember for now...

Where's Ells, DanceHall, Irie Cat and Sunray?

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

here go the picture yall

29819_439268006216_615741216_6012298_6437980_n.jpg

he not my type, he was buying my girls drinks and just wanted to get in my picture we never even said 2 words to each other at all..... headbonk.gifheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

I had to add it on FB to let yall see it but now I will delete it off FB headbonk.gifheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

He aint bad looking, only his lips just a little to pink you think..Girl man dont carry if you married or not..We was out and my fiancee was standing by the car I was up the street someone walk up to him and ask him if he my brother..just to mess with them he say yes and they said they would love to get to know me, he just listen and lol and then came and told me...Jokes for the rest of the night cause he walk up to me and kiss me in front of the man.

Timeline

Awww that sugar, that parade was off the hinges girl thanks for the link.

I wanna come to VI crying.gif

Girl come on down July is carnival in saint john...it is a 15 min boat ride away and that does be off the chain....everyone coming home for that!!!

Timeline

Thanks Dens!!!! Im just talking shyt girl I be like Anxious.jpg Stay strong Stay strong.

The other day I was mad at him and he called me inthe room, I didnt know what he wanted and I walked in unexpectantly, it was sticking straight up like a broom stick ^, I was like dangggggggggggggggg I can be mad later rofl.gif

I know I know TMI headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

LMAO U IS A MESS LMAO!!!! now my question wher you mad afterwards, if not woody did a damn good job..lol

Timeline

Everybody MIA :crying: Girl I can attest my job has gotten hot... they got me over here sweating like a hooker in church on the front row! :rofl: They got me humping like a groupie on All-star NBA weekend or Superbowl weekend...I'm having to work it like the mortgage is due cause it is :rofl:

:rofl:

APPROVED!!!!!!

They tried to really give us a hard time; we were in there for an hour!!!!!!!!

BUT THANK GOD WE ARE KEEPN IT MOVING!!!

Thank God!

:dance::dance: CONGRATS ShaNette:dance: :dance:

:dance::dance:GARFIELD GOT THE JOB :dance::dance:

Congrats :D

yup.......and i am so undeserving of this patient wonderful man of mine...if i was him i woulda clocked me in the head weeks ago :blush: BIG UP to hubby and all the amazing hubbys out there!!

I'm glad you're at a point where you see how blessed you are :star:

Yay! Level one is using coupons OR buying things on sale. Level two is combining the two! I don't know how much pampers tend to cost, but CVS has them ths week: 96 for $19.99, plus you get $5 back. Add on your $3 coupon and it's like getting them for $11.99. Next time you go to buy some, check www.coupontom.com to see where more coupons are. Where'd you get the $3 one? CouponTom only found ones for $1 - $2 in Sunday papers

Walgreens... :unsure: They're not nearly as coupon-friendly as CVS. But there are still some deals. For example, Sure deodorant is on sale for $1.50 this week. Plus there was a $1.50 coupon in Sunday's paper. FREE! That was their best sale this week.

First bit of advice: Know which Sundays to buy multiple papers by seeing how many coupon inserts will be in the paper. According to http://www.coupontom.com/static/schedule, the best paper to get will be June 6, as there will be FOUR coupon inserts. This Sunday will only have 1 :(

Oh ok...

I was just about to ask how did everything go.... I see we have to continue to wait.

Yea Dada, I gotta wait until tuesday...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Ok dada I think you hit it right on the money, because some are too perfect but I wouldnt go as far as to say its the newbies but some of the vets.

Then when we tell our stories it seems like we are not telling the truth or something, its true and I wouldnt share it if it was a lie. (Speaking for myself) because I dont need help on lies I need help on my true life drama.

I going to pray right now anyway because my hubby so jealous and controlling that I feel we are not going to work, but Im hanging int here but he is really moody :angry:

Aaaaw, I know y'all both love each other, after that VERY romantic birthday you had, pray and take it easy...

Aww thanks mrstee, one day i will have me a man to be occupied wit....LMAO

anyway when i return to work next week it will be dang near a month i been home, i havent been home this long in seven years so yeah im gettin bored.....

DADA i wasnt planning on cooking but i asked my son to get chicken out the freezer so i could cook something quick, his special needs azz goes and takes out the big family value pack of chicken, nuff chicken to feed all 12 disciples and then some, and puts it in the fridge, well once it thawed i couldnt rethaw it so suffice to say i been frying chicken for over an hour now and still not done :)

Can I have some :star:

Awww KJ sis hang in there sweetie....its gonna be okay.....rose.gif

I'm trying to keep the faith, deep down inside of me I have a fear that I might not be able to have kids and all I want is ONE!

Yardies...I just got a text message saying our case was updated...we going to Cali yall! I give the glory to God!

:dance::dance::dance:

Thanks dada for the prayer, yes we have been together 4 years and married 2years in in July. I know its hard but damn can I go a week with out an attitude from him DAMN

I just pray if its not meant to be GOD please show me early because I feel i go backwards and frontwards for him and my kids and thats dangerous for me to be running like that and not being appreciated for it.

I pray for no stroke or any sickness because Im running from 6am-8pm daily NON STOP :help:

Oh look at me going off, thanks guys for letting me get this off my chest, I dont give a damn that I m telling yall this because its better out than in, and I dont need an anuerysm. :blink:

No you don't need no anuerysm, we need you to pray for us and send smileys our way :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

*doin ma victory dance* amen and hallelujah cause honeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey (im my monique voice) by right, my husband should've gotten back on a plane to JA with my moodydon'tknowifthehellimcomingorgoingbipolar azz rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Roger dat!

Is that a new slang on here? :rofl:

30dd0ce3bssc0820-lil_kim-lachapelle.jpg

This picture is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JQ, do you sit and google pics all day to post on here? :unsure:

Two things I wanted to share before I go...

1. It is my hubby's 6 month anniversay of being here in the good ol U S of A

2. Why was yall gonna see me on the 6 o'clock news? Rashida made her debut at the Subway....

I asked my coworker to pick lunch up for me. A BLT salad with onions and extra ranch. Why did he come back with just onions, xtra ranch and bacon??????mad.gif What the hamskin happened to the L and the T? So I went back, as Tee mind you, and they kept taking customers because I refused a new salad I wanted my money back. It was only 3 employees and none of them knew what to do. So Rashida started snappin!!! I felt bad because the young african american dude had only been on the job two days. I called the manager when I got back to work and he promised to call back. Rashida told him if he didn't she would. He had a half hour. I let 1-1/2 hour go by and got his voicemail.. Rashida politely said, "If you don't call me back, maybe someone from Corporate would and I was gonna get the news stations involved and let them know what yall are about"! He called me back and dig this......

These mofo's gonna mail me the money back!!!! mad.gifLet Rashida not get her money back its on and poppin! Next time Imma tell them I will mail them a payment for my salad (lol) I already wrote a letter to the CEO of subway.... Don't play... Oh and I snapped on my coworker and said would you eat something like this? Then why would you expect me to? Then I thanked him for going for me...rofl.gif (Bipolar)rofl.gif

*end of rant*

Wow, whatever happened to customers come first?

I'm gonna catch up lata but here is the details of my interview.....

WOW just thinking about it pisses me off :angry:

Okay so we got checked in about 8:50 for our 9 am interview. Thats was a breeze nothing major..

So we get to the lobby area and its like an auditorium full of ppl waiting, but they seem to be calling ppl back quickly. So the officers are just coming from some other section calling ppl's names but there calling them so quietly that you can barely hear them. Then all the officers have these thick a** accents that have you questioning "what was the name they said"? :blink:

Then this one officer calls a name that kinda sounds like hubby's but he called it and left so quick that by the time we got up he was gone! So the next officer that comes out i ask him "excuse me, can" he quickly cuts me off says "uhh no no i can't go and see if your name was called"! I' m like "whoa calm down and let me finish". He's like "well we hear this everyday and there are too many officers who work all over and i can't go and ask each one of them if your name was called"! He walks away so quick he practically ran! ####### dude calm your a** down!!! I HATE rude, bitter, need to retire government workers who think that they are somehow giving you something out of there paycheck! QUIT your JOB if your that d**n upset!! Sh**!! Okay sorry I just want to punch him in his face :bonk:

Moving on 10 min. lata they finally call our name and we go back to this office. The woman swears us in and starts by verifying our name and address. Then she starts asking me where my dad was born, mom, their names, their address, where I work, why i didn't add hubby to my insurance immedietly after we were married, my parents birthdate. Nothing about our MARRIAGE or OUR RELATIONSHIP!! Just me. I'm thinking does she think I need a green card. Oh and then she asked why my dad's name was not on my BC! I know that she has job to do but there was no reason for her to grill me about my family. I mean come on Hubby's visa is based on me and him not me and my parents info. I just feel like she had own personal reasons and lost focus on her duties. And then its like I couldn't check her good like I wanted to because she could've (and honestly I think she was looking for me to get upset so she could quickly deny us) just said forget it. She didn't ask one question I thought she would.

BUT THANKFULLY ONLY GOD soften her heart and HE was def at our interview bc I was really doubting a positive outcome. Thank u Jesus!!

Sounds weird but anyhow thanks be to God!

ShaNette, that was really strange of her to focus so much on you & your parents. Thankfully you got an approval out of it.

Who? The folks at couponmom.com, iheartcvs.com, chicksdigdeals.com, iheartwags.com, coupontom.com, momsbyheart.net & many other sites. I don't have to do the research on great deals because the "Pros" do it & post the deals for the rest of us.

I gave a speech at Toastmasters today about using coupons to reduce your spending and how I got $47 of stuff for $0.17. That converted many coupon unbelievers into believers. If I can help some people save $$, even if others get bothered, then I feel like I've done some good. :thumbs:

Wow Nat, keep doing your thing, we mightt not be as motivated as you are to spend time and look for great deals that are definitely money savers but when you do post them I actually pay attention.

Morning kjenkins86, TAMH, DaDa !

I would've replied but hubby was fighting me for you know what and he still ain't get it!

Damn man driving me nuts wanting it every night after he's done effing around on facebook til 1 in the morning, OH NO SWEETY1 Ga yuh bed an lo mi :angry:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Good Morning ALL

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Good morning everyone!

I had to laugh last night, even while I was quite touched. I had an early meeting and was trying to fall asleep, but had trouble going to bed so early (before midnight). Steven offered to sing me to sleep. :blush: I found it especially precious since his voice isn't award-winning (neither is mine). But what was hilarious was that his singing put HIM to sleep. I was still awake! :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Good morning everyone!

I had to laugh last night, even while I was quite touched. I had an early meeting and was trying to fall asleep, but had trouble going to bed so early (before midnight). Steven offered to sing me to sleep. :blush: I found it especially precious since his voice isn't award-winning (neither is mine). But what was hilarious was that his singing put HIM to sleep. I was still awake! :lol:

LOL Nat that is to cute just a shame he put himself to sleep and not you.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.