MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

latahs

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Ladies, I'm at work on my break and is 20 pages behind and so damn nosey I feel like I must catch up.

Question: what is the differnce between roc/loc? Removal of conditions, lifting of conditions?

Have a great day y'all!

Its the same difference lol

NObody talking to me :crying:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Agreed, I just want mi friend to be happy with the man she loves and for her children to have their dad!heart.gif

Yall know Im touched.. I wouldve written to about 50 people by now and killed them with kindness! laughing.gif

Remember Subway? Remember the high school assist. principal? hmph mad.gifwhistling.gifrofl.gif

Yes we ALL remember!!! LOL

Timeline

why do you despise them?

i've never had a problem with people having a good time at my crib...i have the opposite problem in that i cant get them to leave.

my advice would be you have to be the hostess with the mostess. welcome the guests, make sure people know where the drinks are, where the bathroom is. not sure what your house is like but i always reconfigure my space a little bit to make the flow of people better. in my yard i set up different seating areas so people feel comfortable lounging wherever.

I knew you would have some suggestions you are the Houseparty Master...

My old house was too small so I rarely invited folks over. In my new home I have plenty of room but since I will be in a new state I now have no friends...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I knew you would have some suggestions you are the Houseparty Master...

My old house was too small so I rarely invited folks over. In my new home I have plenty of room but since I will be in a new state I now have no friends...

It won't take you long at all!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Q the trick to all this is to get the liquor in them, start of with line dancing so it will get people going then put on some old skool, take em back a little, then throw some reggae and KEEP THE LIQUOR FLOWING...make those blender drinks the kind that sneak up on ya and I guarentee your party will be poppin :)

Umm line dancing.... In a house..... OOOOKKKK

Timeline

ooohhh.. that looks nice, one large quantity to keep down on refilling.. easy and quick too..

thanks..ya'll are really helping me!!! when it comes to kids parties i am on point FUN FUN FUN, i know how to get'em going, but adults :wacko: plus i don't drink so that doesn't help..

Q if you find these please let me know so I can send you some money to buy me one. They are so cute. Do they come with the glasses too?

Timeline

JG -- dont' talk about MACKREL...I love mackrel with dumpling, yam, bannana cabbage

yes.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

**quick rant**

I really can't believe my friend of 17 years has a problem with me hanging out with my vj familyblink.gif She said I even treated them better at my weddingblink.gif I told her she sounds like a kid who got their toy snatched away!

When I try to do things with this heffa she comes up with 50 billion excuses.. quite frankly I think she is very jealous that Im married and she has no life and dealing with a man who belongs to someone else! headbonk.gif

**rant ova*** Kissteeth

Mstee I so feel you. I have lived in the Burgh all my life and when I went to JA and met my what I call “Dallas girls” OMG my friends here were literally pissed. I couldn’t mention anything about the Dallas girls and let alone I went back to JA with them and they met Roc first and then I went to Dallas to hang out with them again OMG they were upset. I’m like who said I can only have one friend in life. I mentioned one time them going to JA with me to met the Dallas girls and my Dallas girls were like o.k. while my Burgh girls were like umm no thank you. I was so shocked I thought I was back in high school.

Timeline

Mstee I so feel you. I have lived in the Burgh all my life and when I went to JA and met my what I call “Dallas girls” OMG my friends here were literally pissed. I couldn’t mention anything about the Dallas girls and let alone I went back to JA with them and they met Roc first and then I went to Dallas to hang out with them again OMG they were upset. I’m like who said I can only have one friend in life. I mentioned one time them going to JA with me to met the Dallas girls and my Dallas girls were like o.k. while my Burgh girls were like umm no thank you. I was so shocked I thought I was back in high school.

saaadddd :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

**quick rant**

I really can't believe my friend of 17 years has a problem with me hanging out with my vj familyblink.gif She said I even treated them better at my weddingblink.gif I told her she sounds like a kid who got their toy snatched away!

When I try to do things with this heffa she comes up with 50 billion excuses.. quite frankly I think she is very jealous that Im married and she has no life and dealing with a man who belongs to someone else! headbonk.gif

**rant ova*** Kissteeth

Rant Tee ...kissteeth lol it going to only last a minute

Timeline

Naw can't picture you as a mommas boy -- just think you level dats all.

1luv mi we link you dis evening

Mrstee -- come help me figure out these budget reports -- I so don't like finance I could never do this for a living - and my ankle is killing me got hit by a shopping cart lady was in her late 80s she knock me off my feet.

Quanna/Dillon -- did ya'll learn how to COOK YET!

Why did this make me laugh?? :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.