MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sigh.

Dr called me in her office. Apparently, my loyalties don't lie with the practice. #######?????

Translation = other girl I work with has been slowly fking me over. Not that I didn't know it.

So she is starting to look for someone else and she'll give me time off for interviews.

Can't say I was wildly happy here, but it was a job. Praying I'll find something before Jamaica.

dyam jae..sorry bout that girl.. i will be praying for something better to come along and BEFORE ur trip too..

Timeline

Lord ya'll I gotta keep praying...

The embassy told him it would take 2-4 months before we will know if waiver is approved or not.

I read on another site that the processing time is 6-8 months :wow:

God give me strength...

I don't even know when I will get some time off work to go see him and his baby girl has never even seen her father. I wonder how she will act when she does. She sees his pictures everywhere, and she sees him on the computer. Will she know him?? Will there be something inside that knows "that's my daddy" :(

Some days are harder than others... today is a hard day :(

lets hope its only the 2-4 mnths and girl try to stay strong! be blessed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The embassy told him it would take 2-4 months before we will know if waiver is approved or not.

I read on another site that the processing time is 6-8 months wow.gif

God give me strength...

I don't even know when I will get some time off work to go see him and his baby girl has never even seen her father. I wonder how she will act when she does. She sees his pictures everywhere, and she sees him on the computer. Will she know him?? Will there be something inside that knows "that's my daddy" sad.gif

Some days are harder than others... today is a hard day sad.gif

Hang strong JAprincess I know exactly how you feel I know what you mean by some days being harder than other... on my hard days I cry straight for a while and then get down on my knees and ask God to give me strength.

I wonder if my son will know his mommy. When I dropped him off he was saying mommy know he does not even say it. I miss my baby so much....

I think I will have two glass of rum cream tonight... trying to cheer up. Love YA!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

God give me strength...

I don't even know when I will get some time off work to go see him and his baby girl has never even seen her father. I wonder how she will act when she does. She sees his pictures everywhere, and she sees him on the computer. Will she know him?? Will there be something inside that knows "that's my daddy" :(

AAAWWW JAP m1260.gif trust me it will all work out soon i have a BIL who had his interview in March (he needed a waiver) and he got his Visa the end on May so don't worry just keep praying and take the baby to see her daddy if at all possible because that really helps on both end, i did that for three years and I'm glad i did because Fat and his daddy are inseparable now :yes:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sigh.

Dr called me in her office. Apparently, my loyalties don't lie with the practice. #######?????

Translation = other girl I work with has been slowly fking me over. Not that I didn't know it.

So she is starting to look for someone else and she'll give me time off for interviews.

Can't say I was wildly happy here, but it was a job. Praying I'll find something before Jamaica.

All I have to say is fire bun...ok second thing ####### !!!

Timeline

AAAWWW JAP m1260.gif trust me it will all work out soon i have a BIL who had his interview in March (he needed a waiver) and he got his Visa the end on May so don't worry just keep praying and take the baby to see her daddy if at all possible because that really helps on both end, i did that for three years and I'm glad i did because Fat and his daddy are inseparable now :yes:

Sheka (L) Thanks for coming :) especially thanks for the part in bold. I need all the hope I can get that this will get approved sooner than later.

The EARLIEST I could even consider going is Labor Day and at this point I am hoping he is here before then!!

Timeline

Sigh.

:wow: God nah sleep though

God give me strength...

damn it!

I am crying at my desk now... I know I don't have to tell ya'll how hard this is :crying:

Sorry for the pitty party, I just feel a way today...

girl cry cry cry, you have to let it out

it's in God's hands and he knows your heart

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Sheka (L) Thanks for coming :) especially thanks for the part in bold. I need all the hope I can get that this will get approved sooner than later.

The EARLIEST I could even consider going is Labor Day and at this point I am hoping he is here before then!!

no problem I'm always here if you need to talk (F):yes: ... stay positive and be strong for your family no matter what you may hear ! :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Sigh.

JaEnglishGirl, I'm so sorry this happen all of a sudden...some of these dang co-workers are so janky. Just know that what is for you will be for you. I'm praying you find something before JA as well! Keep your head up!

no problem I'm always here if you need to talk (F):yes: ... stay positive and be strong for your family no matter what you may hear ! :thumbs:

Where you been Ms. Sheka? :crying::crying::crying:

Good luck Justica,

Hope he reach quickly.

I second that Sugar, Just I hope its a smooth journey! :thumbs:

Everyone have a good day I'm out later....

Have a good one MsNelly!

For those in between times like when you hold out, but you still need to handle your business OR when you call yourself holding out but you still need a fix OR you can use it with you hubby yes.gif

:rofl:

why a ooman woudah a give up a real strang thick long salid tough piece a lead pipe fi one bullet mi no get eeh

Hey Sis!!!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

alright justucia..man that seemed quick.. many blessings friday..

i cant wait till roger's kids can come..

Awww Quana, that's so sweet. (F)

God give me strength...

Awww JAP, some days are like that. Go ahead and have your day today and tomorrow is a new day. Just claim it and it will be. We all rooting for you! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes.gifrum cream yes.gif

Speaking of which, you know after being hit AGAIN last friday, my "spirits" needed a liftin.. so I stopped at the "spirit" shop (liquor store) to lift my spirits.. I bought Baileys Irish Cream, Tequila Rose and Bacardi Rum (white) mixed them all and caught the "spirit" I played dominoes and hubby said, "Wifey you look sleepy".. I said naw Im drunk rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifOff-Topic2.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sigh.

Oh dang that sucks. Kiss Teeth, when one door closes another 1 opens yah, don't worry.

God give me strength...

Ouch, I'm praying for you mama!

i think either we both will go down, or just D will go

depends on how much $$$$ we have

:blink:

my mom is too excited! she has no grandchildren

and boy- is she READY! lmao

i think she was more heartbroken about the miscarriage than I was, not that she would ever say it

i know her heart was breaking for D and I, but i know she can't wait till jaheem gets here

:dance:

Oh that was fast, hopefully he'll get it asap after he gets approved.

Time heals mama!!

damn it!

I am crying at my desk now... I know I don't have to tell ya'll how hard this is :crying:

Sorry for the pitty party, I just feel a way today...

Awww, cry but think about when it's done and over with. It will all be worth it!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

#######...I'm pissed for you!!!! Is this the same girl that wouldn't change the ink in the printer?

She will know her Daddy...you will make sure of that.

Same girl.....I am here applying en masse for something new...haven't even told my husband, going to TRY and not tell him for a while. Can't face spoiling his holiday too...

On the plus side, just been called about doing another wedding in Jamaica, so there is sunshine yet!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.