MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I kind of that took it that way too Q. I really almost didn't invite anyone because I didn't think of it. I know that J got the word out because J's own sister told me she was sorry she couldn't make it because of the short notice. I wasn't upset that K didn't come as I know she has a hard time with going to church or whatnot but dang...it's like that to not talk to me now.

You are right MrsTee time to move on. It was always me contacting her anyways to stay in touch since I moved to STL.

J picked us up from the airport not K.

oh my bad.. even more reason to lef har be.. yeah i wouldn't have tripped about her coming either.. i mean its no big deal, but to say u were intruding trying to send me hidden messages and ish is just EXTRA.. don't listen to me tho girl, thats why most of my friends are cyber :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You are right...guess you find out who your real friends are in times like that.

No mind she, that means that is not a true friend. Cause if that is the really reason then she is just a petty person. Leave her where she is. If you all is meant to be friends then she will come back and apologize.

Also dont dare apologize for what happen it was YOUR time and YOUR hurt not hers.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Yardies...How things? Im so busy at work I dont get to chat too much these days. My manager is on vaca and I we are very busy. What have I miss?

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

am GGRRRREEEAAATTT lol

hubby is back YAYYY and i did enjoy miself while he was away, had to take off yesterday to catch up on my sleep AND get a sexy party marathon on before mista had to go back to wuk LOL.. i mostly missed talking to him.. dem calling cards nuh easy!!

i need a VACAY!!!!!!!!!!! when are u leaving for ja or the bahamas??

Bahamas - July 30th to Aug 2nd

Jamaica - August - 26th to 30th

kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

Timeline

I have found that it is the tough times in life that show you who your true friends are - I had a similar experience with people I would have thought were good friends - And support that showed up in unexpected places - It hurts, there is no way around that - But in the end, I have come to realize that I am better off without them - cause if you can't be by my side when I am down, don't expect to be there when I am up.

We had an interesting talk about the value of true friends this trip - The reason we started the trip in Negril was to go to Western Consciousness (rained out) because one of my friends from here was playing at the show. I talk about him all the time to DJ - he's an incredible person. On Saturday, we had a battery issue with the car (shocker, lol) - I called my friend to see if he knew a mechanic in the area, because I didn't want to get raked over the coals for fixing the problem. He was up in Grange Hill with his family - Told me he would call me back in a few. He called back and said I am on my way. He grabbed up his nephew, and some friend who is a mechanic (the guy closed down his shop) and drove to Negril - the friend fixed the car and didn't charge us a dime. DJ was floored by it all, said you really have a good friend there -

Some people you know you can just count on, no matter what -

I got as far as "car problems"...........huh.gif

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I have found that it is the tough times in life that show you who your true friends are - I had a similar experience with people I would have thought were good friends - And support that showed up in unexpected places - It hurts, there is no way around that - But in the end, I have come to realize that I am better off without them - cause if you can't be by my side when I am down, don't expect to be there when I am up.

We had an interesting talk about the value of true friends this trip - The reason we started the trip in Negril was to go to Western Consciousness (rained out) because one of my friends from here was playing at the show. I talk about him all the time to DJ - he's an incredible person. On Saturday, we had a battery issue with the car (shocker, lol) - I called my friend to see if he knew a mechanic in the area, because I didn't want to get raked over the coals for fixing the problem. He was up in Grange Hill with his family - Told me he would call me back in a few. He called back and said I am on my way. He grabbed up his nephew, and some friend who is a mechanic (the guy closed down his shop) and drove to Negril - the friend fixed the car and didn't charge us a dime. DJ was floored by it all, said you really have a good friend there -

Some people you know you can just count on, no matter what -

You are so right Sus. If it were me I wouldn't have needed a phone call or an invitation to go. I will say some of my friends that were still there read it on FB and said to call them or if I need anything to let them know..I didn't even reach out to them.

That is a true friend to come and help you like that...glad he was there for you Sus!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Hi Yardies...How things? Im so busy at work I dont get to chat too much these days. My manager is on vaca and I we are very busy. What have I miss?

Hey C, Dillon had a friend dilemma and needed to hear our opinions.. most of us said let her rass go!

Bahamas - July 30th to Aug 2nd

Jamaica - August - 26th to 30th

kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

I aint even gonna lie, Im thrilled to death to be going but yes I will miss my husband! I just feel like Im needing "me" time right now before I take on these three classes in Aug. and trying to STILL pass the infamous "math" test....blink.gif

Timeline

Hey C, Dillon had a friend dilemma and needed to hear our opinions.. most of us said let her rass go!

I aint even gonna lie, Im thrilled to death to be going but yes I will miss my husband! I just feel like Im needing "me" time right now before I take on these three classes in Aug. and trying to STILL pass the infamous "math" test....blink.gif

She has been cut!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Thanks for the updat Tee....Sometimes who you think is your friend is really not. I have learned that some friends are TOXIC and you just have to let them go.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

So how was his trip? I know he had to have a great time seeing the kids and everything.

girl he had a great time..didnt' spend much time in mobay, he went to the country where his parents live.. he hasn't seen his mother/step mother and father in over 6 or 7 yrs ..doesn't talk to them over the phone either.. since being w/ me and seeing my dad pass, he really wanted to reconnect.. he has always been the loner of the fam..

so anyway..it was like a homecoming for him..everyone was so excited about him coming and laid out the red carpet.. he said he didnt' wanna leave, he had gotten a hotel in mobay but decided to stay overnight w/ the fam.. the kids were w/ him and they swam in the river and everything..he was sad his babygirl did not want to be w/ him. like many girls she just doesn't like men it seems, but that has put roger on a mission that he wants to get her here on visitor visa ASAP..

he vowed to do better w/ communicating cuz alot of the fam was very disappointed in that, so i hope he does better..

im glad he went by himself this trip..next time when i go, it will be a chance for me to meet everybody.

Timeline

She has been cut!

rofl.gif Dillon! rofl.gif Okay going to lunch.. I shouldn't even be on here but Im soooooooo bored.. see yall shortly

girl he had a great time..didnt' spend much time in mobay, he went to the country where his parents live.. he hasn't seen his mother/step mother and father in over 6 or 7 yrs ..doesn't talk to them over the phone either.. since being w/ me and seeing my dad pass, he really wanted to reconnect.. he has always been the loner of the fam..

so anyway..it was like a homecoming for him..everyone was so excited about him coming and laid out the red carpet.. he said he didnt' wanna leave, he had gotten a hotel in mobay but decided to stay overnight w/ the fam.. the kids were w/ him and they swam in the river and everything..he was sad his babygirl did not want to be w/ him. like many girls she just doesn't like men it seems, but that has put roger on a mission that he wants to get her here on visitor visa ASAP..

he vowed to do better w/ communicating cuz alot of the fam was very disappointed in that, so i hope he does better..

im glad he went by himself this trip..next time when i go, it will be a chance for me to meet everybody.

You go Roger!! Roger dat!!! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies,

Question we still have not received visa, and we have not gotten an response to my emails. Do you guys think I should hire someone to look into it or just wait. It seems like that our case has slipped through the cracks.

When I call DOS they tell me the same thing they can not understand what is the hold up and that the notes on the case says that the realtionship is crediable.

Edited by sugarapple

Timeline

of course girl.. u going to the island, you need a no worry infusion before you stawt back a school..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.