MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats MrsTee...does he have that JOB lined up already?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Congratulations, MrsTee!! :dance: That is truly an excellent day. You can put your USCIS stuff away for 21 months.

Hey, MsNelly! :star:

JaEng, I can understand why you're mad on behalf of your friend. My mother is still upset with their wedding photographer from 31 years ago, for how awful a job he did.

What I want to know is was it like change change for the do it yourself car wash? Was it dollars for the drive thru car wash? Or did he break a hundred and she's getting the full detail done?

I don't think more than a few dollars. I didn't ask him how much. When he told me about it, I must've made a face because he said "I probably shouldn't have given it to her?"

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JaP, here are few that seem ok!

http://nancarrowphotography.com/

emh-photography.com

http://krashingmotions.info/#

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Beautiful, but it looks like they are in S.Cal and I am in N.Cali.

I was thinking about getting married in Lake Tahoe.

There are some very nice affordable packages available there :yes:

I will try to look for some photographers in that area so I don't have to pay for travel expenses.

Timeline

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 8, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

yay.gif

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Beautiful, but it looks like they are in S.Cal and I am in N.Cali.

I was thinking about getting married in Lake Tahoe.

There are some very nice affordable packages available there :yes:

I will try to look for some photographers in that area so I don't have to pay for travel expenses.

To be honest, with a lot of research and a little bit of luck, you can pick up an incredible photographer, just keep looking! The main thing you want is to look for consistency in their work, ie the MAJORITY of their stuff needs to be acceptable....Sometimes you'll get someone with the odd flash of brilliance, which really isn't acceptable...If you choose someone with just portrait experience, make sure their photos are consistently good...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

YAY!!!! No sweeter words!!! Didn't your heart LEAP when you saw the mail????

Yes ma'am, kinda hoping it was the GC but at this point I will take whatever I can get yes.gif

Congrats MrsTee...does he have that JOB lined up already?

Waiting on them to call but we are still looking and putting it out there....makin it do what it do!

Timeline

Johnstone Studios

A husband and wife team providing two artistic perspectives. As photographers, we see ourselves as artists documenting the beauty and excitement of the day. Our goal is to capture emotion, from beginning to end as we see it unfold. We create art by photographing subjects in a natural environment. Specializing in lifestyle photography and custom designs, see what sets us apart at: www.johnstonestudios.com

hmmmm.... sounds/looks interesting

m1703.gif

Timeline

Johnstone Studios

A husband and wife team providing two artistic perspectives. As photographers, we see ourselves as artists documenting the beauty and excitement of the day. Our goal is to capture emotion, from beginning to end as we see it unfold. We create art by photographing subjects in a natural environment. Specializing in lifestyle photography and custom designs, see what sets us apart at: www.johnstonestudios.com

hmmmm.... sounds/looks interesting

m1703.gif

OMG!!! :blink:

dem have naked groomsmen~!! :rofl:

Timeline

@DaDa, unofficial name = helicopter

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

@DaDa, unofficial name = helicopter

:blink:

The helicopter is a sexual position wherein the receiving party remains perfectly still while the giving party spins around in a complete circle, while remaining inserted.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the%20helicopter

:whistle:

Feel Better Nat! (F)

:lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.